RemedySpot.com

and Carpal Tunnel Syndrome

Rate this topic

Guest guest

I waited for surgery because I didn't have insurance for a lot of the years, and then when I did I was either taking care of small children on my own (single mom) or later I was taking care of my ill grandmother. A few months after my grandmother died I scheduled the surgery. I didn't have a choice in waiting but I'm glad you do. Challis had her first wrist done years ago but just this last year had the other one done. She said there was a huge difference in the way the surgery was done and the recovery period from the first surgery to the second. Have you discovered that if your hands are over your head when sleep the pain will increase? Are both hands/arms hurting the same? If you can hang your hands/arms over the side of the bed that will also help. If

it gets too bad find a comfy chair to sleep in. I slept sitting up for many years before I had the surgery.hugs))Sharon This email is a natural hand made product. The slight variations in spelling and grammar enhance its individual character and beauty and in no way are to be considered flaws or defects. Back From The Doctors Well I just got back from the doctors. The pain I have in my arms and hands is Carpel Tunnel. Geez, just another thing in the long list of age related ailments. I dropped my scripts off at the pharmacy and the lady says "oh, it's going to be a long while before we can get all these scripts filled". I have ten scripts to be filled. That's going to be a pretty penny but I have to have

everything refilled bcs it's the new year. I can't wait to see that bill, argggggg! :) Be a better friend, newshound, and know-it-all with Yahoo! Mobile. Try it now. Peace, Love and Hugs, D. :)

Be a better friend, newshound, and know-it-all with Yahoo! Mobile. Try it now.