RemedySpot.com

Re: Re: rcvd bad news

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Tammy, call the company(ies) and tell them why you made more money. If they don't cooperate with that (which they should) tell them you'll call your attorney general and tell the AG why they won't help.

Keep trying. ShirleyThere is only one way to happiness, and that is cease worrying about the things which are beyond the power of our will.

Re: rcvd bad news

Tammy, this just plain stinks! No One can really "afford"to have a chronic illness--I am so very sorry to read this,Love to all coping with the financial squueze that illnessinevitably causes.n, waaaaay out in Oakland, California>> Well, got the last denial letter today for assistance with my meds. All 30 or so companies I applied to denied me because my husband and I made too much money in 2006. I give up. I have 3 more shots left and I am going to start selling everything I can to raise enough money to cover my $250 deductible plus the 10% copay. Just have to hope Avonex doesn't skyrocket in the next couple of weeks. I only needed help with this initial fill because I have to

pay the deductible too. The companies either said they don't help for just one month or we made too much money in 2006. Of course we made money in 2006, we were both working. Anyway, thanks for all the info I received from everyone in reguards to this.> > Tammy, Tx> > > Do you know someone with Multiple Sclerosis? Help find a cure! http://www.national mssociety. org/site/ PageServer?pagename=HOM_ GEN_homepage & amp;s_Affiliate= HOM_GEN_> Join Killeen Barter Trade For Sale at http://finance. groups.yahoo. com/group/ KilleenBarterTra deForSale/> > > > > > > ------------ --------- --------- ---> Looking for last minute shopping deals?

Find them fast with Yahoo! Search.>