RemedySpot.com

Re: Hi friends/comment

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Crossing my fingers, toes and eyes, while holding my nose--

kind of explains the odd typing from time to time.

Hey you are not alone here with us, Trista.

Love to each of you; we must get Trista through all this!

n

>

>

>

>

> Fingers crossed, toes crossed, eyes crossed...Whatever it takes. I'm lifting

> you in prayer....

> Love,

> Val

>

> Trista wrote:

>

> Interstitial Cystitis.

>

> We filed papers today to have Steve adopt the boys. Fingers crossed and

> prayers said.

>

>

> payngabby@... wrote:

>

> Hi Trista. Im so glad your appointment went well. It sounds like you

> like him and thats very good. Hope it all moves quickly. What is IC?

> luv n hugz,cassy

>

> Re: Hi friends

>

> Val, the appt. with the attorney went well. He believes that we have a

> case, even if we only claimed that the IC causes my disability. I am

> confident in his ability to represent me. He's quite experienced and

> believes me. THAT is huge, because you know how many people seem to

> think symptoms are just all in our head. LOL. (((hug))) Thank you.

>

> Val Lee com> wrote: Hi Trista~ Of course, you are always in my

> thoughts and prayers. I hope all goes weill the the attorney. It's good

> you have one. More than likely you'll get the disability verdict you

> are looking for. High 5, GF! Love and blessings.... Val

>

> tabeloe37 com> wrote: I've been laying low for awhile. I've had a

> lot on my mind, not to

> mention that we've all been sick.

>

> My appt. with the attorney for my disability case is tomorrow. Please

> remember me in your prayers.

> Another area I need prayer in is even more important than the

> disability. My ex has been emailing threats of taking me to court for

> visitation of my 2 older boys. He is married again (5th or

> 6th time)

> and has 2 young sons. He is a complete sociopath. He destroys

> everyone he gets close to. We are trying to get his paternal rights

> taken away, so Steve can adopt them. He's the only dad they've known.

> My oldest revealed to me when he was 6 that his bio father molested

> him. There is no way that he can visit with my boys. Please pray that

> this goes our way, and also pray for his 2 young sons, that they do

> not get abused like my son was. Thank you all. I will be back soon I

> hope. The next 3 days are busy with appts.

>

> Euphemisms are unpleasant truths wearing diplomatic cologne. ~Quentin

> Crisp~ Looking for last minute shopping deals? Find them fast with

> Yahoo! Search.

>

> Blessings, Trista

>

> 'If we ever forget that we're one nation under God, then we will be a

> nation gone under.'

>

> - Reagan

>

> Be a better friend, newshound, and

> know-it-all with Yahoo! Mobile. Try it now.

>

> #AOLMsgPart_2_e33fe1c9-cc52-4c64-839f-b030e4514b18

>

>

>

> __________________________________________________________

> More new features than ever. Check out the new AOL Mail ! -

> http://webmail.aol.com

>

>

>

> Blessings, Trista

>

> 'If we ever forget that we're one nation under God, then we will be a nation

> gone under.'

>

> - Reagan

> ________________________________

> Be a better friend, newshound, and know-it-all with Yahoo! Mobile. Try it

> now.

>

>

>

> Euphemisms are unpleasant truths wearing diplomatic cologne. ~Quentin Crisp~

>

> Looking for last minute shopping deals? Find them fast with Yahoo! Search.

>

>

>

>

Thank you Maid n. n Rojas wrote: Crossing my fingers, toes and eyes, while holding my nose--kind of explains the odd typing from time to time.Hey you are not alone here with us, Trista.Love to each of you; we must get Trista through all this!nOn Jan 16, 2008 7:32 PM, Val Lee <a1manlady> wrote:>>>>> Fingers crossed, toes crossed, eyes crossed...Whatever it takes. I'm lifting> you in

prayer....> Love,> Val>> Trista <tabeloe37> wrote:>> Interstitial Cystitis.>> We filed papers today to have Steve adopt the boys. Fingers crossed and> prayers said.>>> payngabbyaol wrote:>> Hi Trista. Im so glad your appointment went well. It sounds like you> like him and thats very good. Hope it all moves quickly. What is IC?> luv n hugz,cassy>> Re: Hi friends>> Val, the appt. with the attorney went well. He believes that we have

a> case, even if we only claimed that the IC causes my disability. I am> confident in his ability to represent me. He's quite experienced and> believes me. THAT is huge, because you know how many people seem to> think symptoms are just all in our head. LOL. (((hug))) Thank you.>> Val Lee com> wrote: Hi Trista~ Of course, you are always in my> thoughts and prayers. I hope all goes weill the the attorney. It's good> you have one. More than likely you'll get the disability verdict you> are looking for. High 5, GF! Love and blessings.... Val>> tabeloe37 com> wrote: I've been laying low for awhile. I've had a> lot on my mind, not to> mention that we've all been sick.>> My appt. with the attorney for my disability case is tomorrow. Please> remember me in your prayers.> Another area I need prayer in is even more important than the> disability.

My ex has been emailing threats of taking me to court for> visitation of my 2 older boys. He is married again (5th or> 6th time)> and has 2 young sons. He is a complete sociopath. He destroys> everyone he gets close to. We are trying to get his paternal rights> taken away, so Steve can adopt them. He's the only dad they've known.> My oldest revealed to me when he was 6 that his bio father molested> him. There is no way that he can visit with my boys. Please pray that> this goes our way, and also pray for his 2 young sons, that they do> not get abused like my son was. Thank you all. I will be back soon I> hope. The next 3 days are busy with appts.>> Euphemisms are unpleasant truths wearing diplomatic cologne. ~Quentin> Crisp~ Looking for last minute shopping deals? Find them fast with> Yahoo! Search.>> Blessings, Trista>> 'If we ever forget that

we're one nation under God, then we will be a> nation gone under.'>> - Reagan>> Be a better friend, newshound, and> know-it-all with Yahoo! Mobile. Try it now.>> #AOLMsgPart_2_e33fe1c9-cc52-4c64-839f-b030e4514b18>> #AOLMsgPart_2_e33fe1c9-cc52-4c64-839f-b030e4514b18>> #AOLMsgPart_2_e33fe1c9-cc52-4c64-839f-b030e4514b18>> __________________________________________________________> More new features than ever. Check out the new AOL Mail ! -> http://webmail.aol.com>>>> Blessings, Trista>> 'If we ever forget that we're one nation under God, then we will be a nation> gone under.'>> - Reagan> ________________________________> Be a

better friend, newshound, and know-it-all with Yahoo! Mobile. Try it> now.>>>> Euphemisms are unpleasant truths wearing diplomatic cologne. ~Quentin Crisp~>> ________________________________> Looking for last minute shopping deals? Find them fast with Yahoo! Search.>>>> Blessings, Trista'If we ever forget that we're one nation under God, then we will be a

nation gone under.'- Reagan

Be a better friend, newshound, and know-it-all with Yahoo! Mobile. Try it now.

Amen! Love and blessings.... Val @};-n Rojas wrote: Crossing my fingers, toes and eyes, while holding my nose--kind of explains the odd typing from time to time.Hey you are not alone here with us, Trista.Love to each of you; we must get Trista through all

this!nOn Jan 16, 2008 7:32 PM, Val Lee <a1manlady> wrote:>>>>> Fingers crossed, toes crossed, eyes crossed...Whatever it takes. I'm lifting> you in prayer....> Love,> Val>> Trista <tabeloe37> wrote:>> Interstitial Cystitis.>> We filed papers today to have Steve adopt the boys. Fingers crossed and> prayers said.>>> payngabbyaol wrote:>> Hi Trista. Im so glad your appointment went well. It sounds like you> like him and thats very good. Hope it all moves quickly. What is IC?> luv n hugz,cassy>> Re: Hi friends>> Val, the appt. with the attorney went well. He believes that we have a> case, even if we only claimed that the IC causes my disability. I am> confident in his ability to represent me. He's quite experienced and> believes me. THAT is huge, because you know how many people seem to> think symptoms are just all in our head. LOL. (((hug))) Thank you.>> Val Lee com> wrote: Hi Trista~ Of course, you are always in my> thoughts and prayers. I hope all goes weill the the attorney. It's good> you have one. More than likely you'll get the disability verdict you> are looking for. High 5, GF! Love and blessings.... Val>> tabeloe37 com>

wrote: I've been laying low for awhile. I've had a> lot on my mind, not to> mention that we've all been sick.>> My appt. with the attorney for my disability case is tomorrow. Please> remember me in your prayers.> Another area I need prayer in is even more important than the> disability. My ex has been emailing threats of taking me to court for> visitation of my 2 older boys. He is married again (5th or> 6th time)> and has 2 young sons. He is a complete sociopath. He destroys> everyone he gets close to. We are trying to get his paternal rights> taken away, so Steve can adopt them. He's the only dad they've known.> My oldest revealed to me when he was 6 that his bio father molested> him. There is no way that he can visit with my boys. Please pray that> this goes our way, and also pray for his 2 young sons, that they do> not get abused like my son was. Thank you

all. I will be back soon I> hope. The next 3 days are busy with appts.>> Euphemisms are unpleasant truths wearing diplomatic cologne. ~Quentin> Crisp~ Looking for last minute shopping deals? Find them fast with> Yahoo! Search.>> Blessings, Trista>> 'If we ever forget that we're one nation under God, then we will be a> nation gone under.'>> - Reagan>> Be a better friend, newshound, and> know-it-all with Yahoo! Mobile. Try it now.>> #AOLMsgPart_2_e33fe1c9-cc52-4c64-839f-b030e4514b18>> #AOLMsgPart_2_e33fe1c9-cc52-4c64-839f-b030e4514b18>> #AOLMsgPart_2_e33fe1c9-cc52-4c64-839f-b030e4514b18>> __________________________________________________________> More new features than ever. Check out the new AOL Mail ! ->

http://webmail.aol.com>>>> Blessings, Trista>> 'If we ever forget that we're one nation under God, then we will be a nation> gone under.'>> - Reagan> ________________________________> Be a better friend, newshound, and know-it-all with Yahoo! Mobile. Try it> now.>>>> Euphemisms are unpleasant truths wearing diplomatic cologne. ~Quentin Crisp~>> ________________________________> Looking for last minute shopping deals? Find them fast with Yahoo! Search.>>>> Euphemisms are unpleasant truths wearing diplomatic cologne. ~Quentin Crisp~

I was first dubbed " Maid n " at College where I rode

a Raleigh English bicycle, by none other than Oppenheimer,

who was a guest lecturer for a year!

Thank you, Trists!

more love,

more n

>

>

>

>

> Thank you Maid n.

>

> n Rojas wrote:

>

> Crossing my fingers, toes and eyes, while holding my nose--

> kind of explains the odd typing from time to time.

> Hey you are not alone here with us, Trista.

>

> Love to each of you; we must get Trista through all this!

> n

>

>

> >

> >

> >

> >

> > Fingers crossed, toes crossed, eyes crossed...Whatever it takes. I'm

> lifting

> > you in prayer....

> > Love,

> > Val

> >

> > Trista wrote:

> >

> > Interstitial Cystitis.

> >

> > We filed papers today to have Steve adopt the boys. Fingers crossed and

> > prayers said.

> >

> >

> > payngabby@... wrote:

> >

> > Hi Trista. Im so glad your appointment went well. It sounds like you

> > like him and thats very good. Hope it all moves quickly. What is IC?

> > luv n hugz,cassy

> >

> > Re: Hi friends

> >

> > Val, the appt. with the attorney went well. He believes that we have a

> > case, even if we only claimed that the IC causes my disability. I am

> > confident in his ability to represent me. He's quite experienced and

> > believes me. THAT is huge, because you know how many people seem to

> > think symptoms are just all in our head. LOL. (((hug))) Thank you.

> >

> > Val Lee com> wrote: Hi Trista~ Of course, you are always in my

> > thoughts and prayers. I hope all goes weill the the attorney. It's good

> > you have one. More than likely you'll get the disability verdict you

> > are looking for. High 5, GF! Love and blessings.... Val

> >

> > tabeloe37 com> wrote: I've been laying low for awhile. I've had a

> > lot on my mind, not to

> > mention that we've all been sick.

> >

> > My appt. with the attorney for my disability case is tomorrow. Please

> > remember me in your prayers.

> > Another area I need prayer in is even more important than the

> > disability. My ex has been emailing threats of taking me to court for

> > visitation of my 2 older boys. He is married again (5th or

> > 6th time)

> > and has 2 young sons. He is a complete sociopath. He destroys

> > everyone he gets close to. We are trying to get his paternal rights

> > taken away, so Steve can adopt them. He's the only dad they've known.

> > My oldest revealed to me when he was 6 that his bio father molested

> > him. There is no way that he can visit with my boys. Please pray that

> > this goes our way, and also pray for his 2 young sons, that they do

> > not get abused like my son was. Thank you all. I will be back soon I

> > hope. The next 3 days are busy with appts.

> >

> > Euphemisms are unpleasant truths wearing diplomatic cologne. ~Quentin

> > Crisp~ Looking for last minute shopping deals? Find them fast with

> > Yahoo! Search.

> >

> > Blessings, Trista

> >

> > 'If we ever forget that we're one nation under God, then we will be a

> > nation gone under.'

> >

> > - Reagan

> >

> > Be a better friend, newshound, and

> > know-it-all with Yahoo! Mobile. Try it now.

> >

> > #AOLMsgPart_2_e33fe1c9-cc52-4c64-839f-b030e4514b18

> >

> >

> >

> > __________________________________________________________

> > More new features than ever. Check out the new AOL Mail ! -

> > http://webmail.aol.com

> >

> >

> >

> > Blessings, Trista

> >

> > 'If we ever forget that we're one nation under God, then we will be a

> nation

> > gone under.'

> >

> > - Reagan

> > ________________________________

> > Be a better friend, newshound, and know-it-all with Yahoo! Mobile. Try it

> > now.

> >

> >

> >

> > Euphemisms are unpleasant truths wearing diplomatic cologne. ~Quentin

> Crisp~

> >

> > ________________________________

> > Looking for last minute shopping deals? Find them fast with Yahoo! Search.

> >

> >

> >

> >

>

>

>

> Blessings, Trista

>

> 'If we ever forget that we're one nation under God, then we will be a nation

> gone under.'

>

> - Reagan

>

>

> Be a better friend, newshound, and know-it-all with Yahoo! Mobile. Try it

> now.

>

>

>

>

That's it - now I remember - the Connery and Audrey Hepburn movie - Robin and n - a movie for us seniors - thank you for reminding me!

Only I don't have it I will have to look for it and buy it - ok a project to get it cheap.

Re: Hi friends>> Val, the appt. with the attorney went well. He believes that we have a> case, even if we only claimed that the IC causes my disability. I am> confident in his ability to represent me. He's quite experienced and> believes me. THAT is huge, because you know how many people seem to> think symptoms are just all in our head. LOL. (((hug))) Thank you.>> Val Lee com> wrote: Hi Trista~ Of course, you are always in my> thoughts and prayers. I hope all goes weill the the attorney. It's good> you have one. More than likely you'll get the disability verdict you> are looking for. High 5, GF! Love and blessings.... Val>> tabeloe37 com> wrote: I've been laying low for awhile. I've had a> lot on my mind, not to> mention that we've all been sick.>> My appt. with the attorney for my disability case is tomorrow. Please> remember me in your prayers.> Another area I need prayer in is even more important than the> disability. My ex has been emailing threats of taking me to court for> visitation of my 2 older boys. He is married again (5th or> 6th time)> and has 2 young sons. He is a complete sociopath. He destroys> everyone he gets close to. We are trying to get his paternal rights> taken away, so Steve can adopt them. He's the only dad they've known.> My oldest revealed to me when he was 6 that his bio father molested> him. There is no way that he can visit with my boys. Please pray that> this goes our way, and also pray for his 2 young sons, that they do> not get abused like my son was. Thank you all. I will be back soon I> hope. The next 3 days are busy with appts.>> Euphemisms are unpleasant truths wearing diplomatic cologne. ~Quentin> Crisp~ Looking for last minute shopping deals? Find them fast with> Yahoo! Search.>> Blessings, Trista>> 'If we ever forget that we're one nation under God, then we will be a> nation gone under.'>> - Reagan>> Be a better friend, newshound, and> know-it-all with Yahoo! Mobile. Try it now.>> #AOLMsgPart_2_e33fe1c9-cc52-4c64-839f-b030e4514b18>> #AOLMsgPart_2_e33fe1c9-cc52-4c64-839f-b030e4514b18>> #AOLMsgPart_2_e33fe1c9-cc52-4c64-839f-b030e4514b18>> __________________________________________________________> More new features than ever. Check out the new AOL Mail ! -> http://webmail.aol.com>>>> Blessings, Trista>> 'If we ever forget that we're one nation under God, then we will be a nation> gone under.'>> - Reagan> ________________________________> Be a better friend, newshound, and know-it-all with Yahoo! Mobile. Try it> now.>>>> Euphemisms are unpleasant truths wearing diplomatic cologne. ~Quentin Crisp~>> ________________________________> Looking for last minute shopping deals? Find them fast with Yahoo! Search.>>>> Euphemisms are unpleasant truths wearing diplomatic cologne. ~Quentin Crisp~

No virus found in this incoming message.Checked by AVG Free Edition. Version: 7.5.516 / Virus Database: 269.19.4/1226 - Release Date: 1/15/2008 6:19 PM