RemedySpot.com

Re: Hi friends

Rate this topic

Guest guest

This is heartbreaking! Oh my! Prayers are lifted, absolutely!

This has got to be on your mind big time! How old is your

oldest now? I think if it would not be too upsetting for him,

that it would be powerful for your son to put into writing, what

your husband did, so that the judge could read it, and mandate

that there be a permanent order of protection against him--

forever and ever. I would like to suggest what I think should

happen to this 'ex's' private parts! This sort of stuff gets to me

big time!

Love to you during this time, and always, Kate

Hi friends

I've been laying low for awhile. I've had a lot on my mind, not to mention that we've all been sick. My appt. with the attorney for my disability case is tomorrow. Please remember me in your prayers. Another area I need prayer in is even more important than the disability. My ex has been emailing threats of taking me to court for visitation of my 2 older boys. He is married again (5th or 6th time) and has 2 young sons. He is a complete sociopath. He destroys everyone he gets close to. We are trying to get his paternal rights taken away, so Steve can adopt them. He's the only dad they've known. My oldest revealed to me when he was 6 that his bio father molested him. There is no way that he can visit with my boys. Please pray that this goes our way, and also pray for his 2 young sons, that they do not get abused like my son was. Thank you all. I will be back soon I hope. The next 3 days are busy with appts.

Hi Trista. I am so sorry. I dont know what to say about your son being

molested by his father. That is beyond horrible. I will pray for you

all and your exs sons. I dont think there is anyway he could get

custody,but I would save the emails in case you do go to court. Im so

sorry Trista.:( I will pray for you all and that your disabilty goes

through quickly. Hang in there. Hope your all feeln better from that

awful flu. Let me know how it goes k. Luv ya!

cassy

Hi friends

I've been laying low for awhile. I've had a lot on my mind, not to

mention that we've all been sick.

My appt. with the attorney for my disability case is tomorrow. Please

remember me in your prayers.

Another area I need prayer in is even more important than the

disability. My ex has been emailing threats of taking me to court for

visitation of my 2 older boys. He is married again (5th or 6th time)

and has 2 young sons. He is a complete sociopath. He destroys

everyone he gets close to. We are trying to get his paternal rights

taken away, so Steve can adopt them. He's the only dad they've known.

My oldest revealed to me when he was 6 that his bio father molested

him. There is no way that he can visit with my boys. Please pray that

this goes our way, and also pray for his 2 young sons, that they do

not get abused like my son was. Thank you all. I will be back soon I

hope. The next 3 days are busy with appts.

#AOLMsgPart_2_75b3d426-2763-4f1f-b040-818f707eee07

More new features than ever. Check out the new AOL Mail ! -

http://webmail.aol.com

Save those emails, you might be able to use them against him in court. And the fact that he molested your son *should* preclude any possibility of him getting custody...or even visitation for that matter! Don't worry sweetie, sometimes justice Does prevail! And we will all pray that this is one of those times!! Hugs Akiba -- Hi friends I've been laying low for awhile. I've had a lot on my mind, not to mention that we've all been sick. My appt. with the attorney for my disability case is tomorrow. Please remember me in your prayers. Another area I need prayer in is even more important than the disability. My ex has been emailing threats of taking me to court for visitation of my 2 older boys. He is married again (5th or 6th time) and has 2 young sons. He is a complete sociopath. He destroys everyone he gets close to. We are trying to get his paternal rights taken away, so Steve can adopt them. He's the only dad they've known. My oldest revealed to me when he was 6 that his bio father molested him. There is no way that he can visit with my boys. Please pray that this goes our way, and also pray for his 2 young sons, that they do not get abused like my son was. Thank you all. I will be back soon I hope. The next 3 days are busy with appts.

Hi Trista~ Of course, you are always in my thoughts and prayers. I hope all goes weill the the attorney. It's good you have one. More than likely you'll get the disability verdict you are looking for. High 5, GF! Love and blessings.... Valtabeloe37 wrote: I've been

laying low for awhile. I've had a lot on my mind, not to mention that we've all been sick. My appt. with the attorney for my disability case is tomorrow. Please remember me in your prayers. Another area I need prayer in is even more important than the disability. My ex has been emailing threats of taking me to court for visitation of my 2 older boys. He is married again (5th or 6th time) and has 2 young sons. He is a complete sociopath. He destroys everyone he gets close to. We are trying to get his paternal rights taken away, so Steve can adopt them. He's the only dad they've known. My oldest revealed to me when he was 6 that his bio father molested him. There is no way that he can visit with my boys. Please pray that this goes our way, and also pray for his 2 young sons, that they do not get abused like my son was. Thank you all. I will be back soon I hope. The next 3 days are busy with appts.

Euphemisms are unpleasant truths wearing diplomatic cologne. ~Quentin Crisp~

Looking for last minute shopping deals? Find them fast with Yahoo! Search.

Kate, thank you for your support. My oldest will be 15 come June. His last contact with his abuser was on his 6th birthday. He was close to 7 when he told me about the abuse. He is a strong young man now, not the scared and trembling little boy he was then. He has strong opinions of his abuser. In California, a child can agree to be adopted by a step parent at 12 yrs old I believe. We will be filing the paperwork today for the adoption. I would appreciate your continued prayers. (((hug)))Kate Rothschild wrote: This is heartbreaking! Oh my! Prayers are lifted, absolutely! This has got to be on your mind big time! How old is your oldest now? I think if it would not be too upsetting for him, that it would be powerful for your son to put into writing, what your husband did, so that the judge could read it, and mandate that there be a permanent order of protection against him-- forever and ever. I would like to suggest what I think should happen to this 'ex's' private parts! This sort of stuff gets to me big time! Love to you during this time, and always, Kate Hi friends I've been laying low for awhile. I've had a lot on my mind, not to mention that we've all been sick. My appt. with the attorney for my disability case is tomorrow. Please remember me in your prayers. Another area I need prayer in is even more

important than the disability. My ex has been emailing threats of taking me to court for visitation of my 2 older boys. He is married again (5th or 6th time) and has 2 young sons. He is a complete sociopath. He destroys everyone he gets close to. We are trying to get his paternal rights taken away, so Steve can adopt them. He's the only dad they've known. My oldest revealed to me when he was 6 that his bio father molested him. There is no way that he can visit with my boys. Please pray that this goes our way, and also pray for his 2 young sons, that they do not get abused like my son was. Thank you all. I will be back soon I hope. The next 3 days are busy with appts. Blessings, Trista'If we ever forget that we're one nation under God, then we will be a nation gone under.'- Reagan

Cassy, thank you for your support. I save EVERYTHING. Police reports were made, but they never charged him with anything. I guess I will have to put it in God's hands. I believe he will be judged for it in the afterlife. I am thankful to know such good people as you all on this list. (((hug)))payngabby@... wrote: Hi Trista. I am so sorry. I dont know what to say about your son being molested by his father. That is beyond horrible. I will pray for

you all and your exs sons. I dont think there is anyway he could get custody,but I would save the emails in case you do go to court. Im so sorry Trista.:( I will pray for you all and that your disabilty goes through quickly. Hang in there. Hope your all feeln better from that awful flu. Let me know how it goes k. Luv ya!cassy Hi friendsI've been laying low for awhile. I've had a lot on my mind, not tomention that we've all been sick.My appt. with the attorney for my disability case is tomorrow. Pleaseremember me in your prayers.Another area I need prayer in is even more important than thedisability. My ex has been emailing threats

of taking me to court forvisitation of my 2 older boys. He is married again (5th or 6th time)and has 2 young sons. He is a complete sociopath. He destroyseveryone he gets close to. We are trying to get his paternal rightstaken away, so Steve can adopt them. He's the only dad they've known.My oldest revealed to me when he was 6 that his bio father molestedhim. There is no way that he can visit with my boys. Please pray thatthis goes our way, and also pray for his 2 young sons, that they donot get abused like my son was. Thank you all. I will be back soon Ihope. The next 3 days are busy with

appts.#AOLMsgPart_2_75b3d426-2763-4f1f-b040-818f707eee07#AOLMsgPart_2_75b3d426-2763-4f1f-b040-818f707eee07#AOLMsgPart_2_75b3d426-2763-4f1f-b040-818f707eee07__________________________________________________________More new features than ever. Check out the new AOL Mail ! - http://webmail.aol.comBlessings, Trista'If we ever forget that we're one nation under God, then we will be a

nation gone under.'- Reagan

Be a better friend, newshound, and know-it-all with Yahoo! Mobile. Try it now.

Val, the appt. with the attorney went well. He believes that we have a case, even if we only claimed that the IC causes my disability. I am confident in his ability to represent me. He's quite experienced and believes me. THAT is huge, because you know how many people seem to think symptoms are just all in our head. LOL. (((hug))) Thank you.Val Lee wrote: Hi Trista~ Of course, you are always in my thoughts and prayers. I hope all goes weill the the attorney. It's good you have one. More than likely you'll get the disability verdict you are looking for. High 5, GF! Love and blessings.... Valtabeloe37 <tabeloe37> wrote: I've been laying low for awhile. I've had a lot on my mind, not to mention that we've all been sick. My appt. with the attorney for my disability case is tomorrow. Please remember me in your prayers. Another area I need prayer in is even more important than the disability. My ex has been emailing threats of taking me to court for visitation of my 2 older boys. He is married again (5th or

6th time) and has 2 young sons. He is a complete sociopath. He destroys everyone he gets close to. We are trying to get his paternal rights taken away, so Steve can adopt them. He's the only dad they've known. My oldest revealed to me when he was 6 that his bio father molested him. There is no way that he can visit with my boys. Please pray that this goes our way, and also pray for his 2 young sons, that they do not get abused like my son was. Thank you all. I will be back soon I hope. The next 3 days are busy with appts. Euphemisms are unpleasant truths wearing diplomatic cologne. ~Quentin Crisp~ Looking for last minute shopping deals? Find them fast with Yahoo! Search. Blessings, Trista'If we ever forget that we're one nation under God, then we will be a nation gone under.'- Reagan

Hi Trista. Im so glad your appointment went well. It sounds like you

like him and thats very good. Hope it all moves quickly. What is IC?

luv n hugz,cassy

Re: Hi friends

Val, the appt. with the attorney went well. He believes that we have a

case, even if we only claimed that the IC causes my disability. I am

confident in his ability to represent me. He's quite experienced and

believes me. THAT is huge, because you know how many people seem to

think symptoms are just all in our head. LOL. (((hug))) Thank you.

Val Lee com> wrote: Hi Trista~ Of course, you are always in my

thoughts and prayers. I hope all goes weill the the attorney. It's good

you have one. More than likely you'll get the disability verdict you

are looking for. High 5, GF! Love and blessings.... Val

tabeloe37 com> wrote: I've been laying low for awhile. I've had a

lot on my mind, not to

disability. My ex has been emailing threats of taking me to court for

visitation of my 2 older boys. He is married again (5th or

6th time)

hope. The next 3 days are busy with appts.

Euphemisms are unpleasant truths wearing diplomatic cologne. ~Quentin

Crisp~ Looking for last minute shopping deals? Find them fast with

Yahoo! Search.

Blessings, Trista

'If we ever forget that we're one nation under God, then we will be a

nation gone under.'

- Reagan

Be a better friend, newshound, and

know-it-all with Yahoo! Mobile. Try it now.

#AOLMsgPart_2_e33fe1c9-cc52-4c64-839f-b030e4514b18

Trista. I believe he will be judged too. He is an awful person and

dosnt deserve children. I can only imagine what your son and all of you

went and are still going through. Im so sorry for that. You would think

CPS would get involved and taken his sons that live with him. Just an

awful sad situation. Hang in there. Luv n hugz

cassy

ps. I love you very much and if you ever need ANYTHING just let me know

and if you ever need me I am here day or night. I think you have my

number.

luv n hugz

cassy

Hi friends

I've been laying low for awhile. I've had a lot on my mind, not to

disability. My ex has been emailing threats

of taking me to court for

visitation of my 2 older boys. He is married again (5th or 6th time)

hope. The next 3 days are busy with

appts.

Blessings, Trista

'If we ever forget that we're one nation under God, then we will be a

nation gone under.'

- Reagan

Be a better friend, newshound, and

know-it-all with Yahoo! Mobile. Try it now.

#AOLMsgPart_2_5af5c24c-237f-4f29-89c6-fb8d5b6369ea

Interstitial Cystitis. We filed papers today to have Steve adopt the boys. Fingers crossed and prayers said. payngabby@... wrote: Hi Trista. Im so glad your appointment went well. It sounds like you like him and thats very good. Hope it all moves quickly. What is IC?luv n hugz,cassy Re: Hi friendsVal, the appt. with the attorney went well. He believes that we have a case, even if we only claimed that the IC causes my disability. I am confident in his ability to represent me. He's quite experienced and believes me. THAT is huge, because you know how many people seem to think symptoms are just all in our head. LOL. (((hug))) Thank you.Val Lee com> wrote: Hi Trista~ Of course, you are always in my thoughts and prayers. I hope all goes weill the the attorney. It's good you have one. More than likely you'll get the disability verdict you are looking for. High 5, GF! Love and blessings.... Valtabeloe37 com> wrote: I've been laying low for awhile. I've had a

lot on my mind, not tomention that we've all been sick.My appt. with the attorney for my disability case is tomorrow. Pleaseremember me in your prayers.Another area I need prayer in is even more important than thedisability. My ex has been emailing threats of taking me to court forvisitation of my 2 older boys. He is married again (5th or6th time)and has 2 young sons. He is a complete sociopath. He destroyseveryone he gets close to. We are trying to get his paternal rightstaken away, so Steve can adopt them. He's the only dad they've known.My oldest revealed to me when he was 6 that his bio father molestedhim. There is no way that he can visit with my boys. Please pray thatthis goes our way, and also pray for his 2 young sons, that they donot get abused like my son was. Thank you all. I will be back soon Ihope. The next 3 days are busy with appts.Euphemisms are unpleasant truths wearing diplomatic

cologne. ~Quentin Crisp~ Looking for last minute shopping deals? Find them fast with Yahoo! Search.Blessings, Trista'If we ever forget that we're one nation under God, then we will be a nation gone under.'- ReaganBe a better friend, newshound, andknow-it-all with Yahoo! Mobile. Try it now.#AOLMsgPart_2_e33fe1c9-cc52-4c64-839f-b030e4514b18#AOLMsgPart_2_e33fe1c9-cc52-4c64-839f-b030e4514b18#AOLMsgPart_2_e33fe1c9-cc52-4c64-839f-b030e4514b18__________________________________________________________More new features than ever. Check out the new AOL Mail ! - http://webmail.aol.comBlessings, Trista'If we ever forget that we're one nation under God, then we will be a nation gone under.'- Reagan

Cassy, CPS interviewed us, but did nothing. I bet they'd be knocking my door down, if I spanked one of my boys though. My boys are safe now. The ones who really need prayers are his 2 young sons. (he has 8-10 kids now) I was his 2nd wife. You have such a sweet spirit Cassy. I KNOW you mean what you say. You are genuine. I love you too, and you know know it. I think of you every day, and you are always in my prayers. hugs, Trista payngabby@... wrote: Trista. I believe he will be judged too. He is an awful person and dosnt deserve children. I can only imagine what your son and all of you went and are still going through. Im so sorry for that. You would think CPS would get involved and taken his sons that live with him. Just an awful sad situation. Hang in there. Luv n hugzcassyps. I love you very much and if you ever need ANYTHING just let me know and if you ever need me I am here day or night. I think you have my number.luv n hugzcassy Hi friendsI've been laying low for awhile. I've had a lot on my mind, not tomention that we've all been sick.My appt. with the attorney for my disability case is tomorrow. Pleaseremember me in your prayers.Another area I need prayer in is even more important than thedisability. My ex has been emailing threatsof taking me to court forvisitation of my 2 older boys. He is married again (5th or 6th time)and has 2 young sons. He is a complete sociopath. He destroyseveryone he gets close to. We are trying to get his paternal rightstaken away, so Steve can adopt them. He's the only dad they've known.My oldest revealed to me when he was 6 that his bio father

molestedhim. There is no way that he can visit with my boys. Please pray thatthis goes our way, and also pray for his 2 young sons, that they donot get abused like my son was. Thank you all. I will be back soon Ihope. The next 3 days are busy withappts.#AOLMsgPart_2_75b3d426-2763-4f1f-b040-818f707eee07#AOLMsgPart_2_75b3d426-2763-4f1f-b040-818f707eee07#AOLMsgPart_2_75b3d426-2763-4f1f-b040-818f707eee07__________________________________________________________More new features than ever. Check out the new AOL Mail ! -http://webmail.aol.comBlessings, Trista'If we ever forget that we're one nation under God, then we will be anation gone under.'- ReaganBe a better friend, newshound, andknow-it-all with Yahoo! Mobile. Try it

now.#AOLMsgPart_2_5af5c24c-237f-4f29-89c6-fb8d5b6369ea#AOLMsgPart_2_5af5c24c-237f-4f29-89c6-fb8d5b6369ea#AOLMsgPart_2_5af5c24c-237f-4f29-89c6-fb8d5b6369ea__________________________________________________________More new features than ever. Check out the new AOL Mail ! - http://webmail.aol.comBlessings, Trista'If we ever forget that we're one nation under God, then we will be a

Fingers crossed, toes crossed, eyes crossed...Whatever it takes. I'm lifting you in prayer.... Love, ValTrista wrote: Interstitial Cystitis. We filed papers today to have Steve adopt the boys. Fingers crossed and

prayers said. payngabbyaol wrote: Hi Trista. Im so glad your appointment went well. It sounds like you like him and thats very good. Hope it all moves quickly. What is IC?luv n hugz,cassy Re: Hi friendsVal, the appt. with the attorney went well. He believes that we have a case, even if we only claimed that the IC causes my disability. I am confident in his ability to represent me. He's quite experienced and believes me. THAT is huge, because you know

how many people seem to think symptoms are just all in our head. LOL. (((hug))) Thank you.Val Lee com> wrote: Hi Trista~ Of course, you are always in my thoughts and prayers. I hope all goes weill the the attorney. It's good you have one. More than likely you'll get the disability verdict you are looking for. High 5, GF! Love and blessings.... Valtabeloe37 com> wrote: I've been laying low for awhile. I've had a lot on my mind, not tomention that we've all been sick.My appt. with the attorney for my disability case is tomorrow. Pleaseremember me in your prayers.Another area I need prayer in is even more important than thedisability. My ex has been emailing threats of taking me to court forvisitation of my 2 older boys. He is married again (5th or6th time)and has 2 young sons. He is a complete sociopath. He destroyseveryone he gets close to. We are trying to get his paternal

rightstaken away, so Steve can adopt them. He's the only dad they've known.My oldest revealed to me when he was 6 that his bio father molestedhim. There is no way that he can visit with my boys. Please pray thatthis goes our way, and also pray for his 2 young sons, that they donot get abused like my son was. Thank you all. I will be back soon Ihope. The next 3 days are busy with appts.Euphemisms are unpleasant truths wearing diplomatic cologne. ~Quentin Crisp~ Looking for last minute shopping deals? Find them fast with Yahoo! Search.Blessings, Trista'If we ever forget that we're one nation under God, then we will be a nation gone under.'- ReaganBe a better friend, newshound, andknow-it-all with Yahoo! Mobile. Try it

now.#AOLMsgPart_2_e33fe1c9-cc52-4c64-839f-b030e4514b18#AOLMsgPart_2_e33fe1c9-cc52-4c64-839f-b030e4514b18#AOLMsgPart_2_e33fe1c9-cc52-4c64-839f-b030e4514b18__________________________________________________________More new features than ever. Check out the new AOL Mail ! - http://webmail.aol.comBlessings, Trista'If we ever forget that we're one nation under God, then we will be a nation gone under.'- Reagan Be a better friend, newshound, and know-it-all with Yahoo! Mobile. Try it now. Euphemisms are unpleasant truths wearing diplomatic cologne. ~Quentin Crisp~

Thank you. Val Lee wrote: Fingers crossed, toes crossed, eyes crossed...Whatever it takes. I'm lifting you in prayer.... Love, ValTrista <tabeloe37> wrote: Interstitial

Cystitis. We filed papers today to have Steve adopt the boys. Fingers crossed and prayers said. payngabbyaol wrote: Hi Trista. Im so glad your appointment went well. It sounds like you like him and thats very good. Hope it all moves quickly. What is IC?luv n hugz,cassy Re: Hi friendsVal, the appt. with the attorney went well. He believes that we have a case,

even if we only claimed that the IC causes my disability. I am confident in his ability to represent me. He's quite experienced and believes me. THAT is huge, because you know how many people seem to think symptoms are just all in our head. LOL. (((hug))) Thank you.Val Lee com> wrote: Hi Trista~ Of course, you are always in my thoughts and prayers. I hope all goes weill the the attorney. It's good you have one. More than likely you'll get the disability verdict you are looking for. High 5, GF! Love and blessings.... Valtabeloe37 com> wrote: I've been laying low for awhile. I've had a lot on my mind, not tomention that we've all been sick.My appt. with the attorney for my disability case is tomorrow. Pleaseremember me in your prayers.Another area I need prayer in is even more important than thedisability. My ex has been emailing threats of taking me to court forvisitation of my 2 older boys.

He is married again (5th or6th time)and has 2 young sons. He is a complete sociopath. He destroyseveryone he gets close to. We are trying to get his paternal rightstaken away, so Steve can adopt them. He's the only dad they've known.My oldest revealed to me when he was 6 that his bio father molestedhim. There is no way that he can visit with my boys. Please pray thatthis goes our way, and also pray for his 2 young sons, that they donot get abused like my son was. Thank you all. I will be back soon Ihope. The next 3 days are busy with appts.Euphemisms are unpleasant truths wearing diplomatic cologne. ~Quentin Crisp~ Looking for last minute shopping deals? Find them fast with Yahoo! Search.Blessings, Trista'If we ever forget that we're one nation under God, then we will be a nation gone under.'- ReaganBe a better friend, newshound, andknow-it-all with Yahoo! Mobile. Try it

now.#AOLMsgPart_2_e33fe1c9-cc52-4c64-839f-b030e4514b18#AOLMsgPart_2_e33fe1c9-cc52-4c64-839f-b030e4514b18#AOLMsgPart_2_e33fe1c9-cc52-4c64-839f-b030e4514b18__________________________________________________________More new features than ever. Check out the new AOL Mail ! - http://webmail.aol.comBlessings, Trista'If we ever forget that we're one nation under God, then we will be a nation gone under.'- Reagan Be a better friend, newshound, and know-it-all with Yahoo! Mobile. Try it now. Euphemisms are unpleasant truths wearing diplomatic cologne. ~Quentin Crisp~ Looking for last minute shopping deals? Find them fast with Yahoo! Search. Blessings, Trista'If we ever forget that we're one nation under God, then we will be a

Never miss a thing. Make Yahoo your homepage.