RemedySpot.com

CA weather, cats, typing.....

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Hi All:I'm so glad you had no ill effects from the "hike" down, Dana. I was afraid you would suffer the after effects of it.I understand about trying to type with cats around. I have SEVEN of them. When they're calm it's fine and wonderful but several times a day they think they are on the jungle gym and parallel bars and have a lively workout. A few minutes ago one of the cats, "Bob", was on a high perch behind me and suddenly went flying over my head in an attempt to land on the top of the computer desk. That move usually works out fine for him but this time he put too much power in his lift-off, his feet slid across the top of the desk and he landed about 4 feet further in the middle of my bed. But not just in the middle of my bed but in the middle of

"Lady" the dog who has very little patience for cats. Lady was so stunned that she didn't have time to respond before Bob bounced off to the floor. He is still trying to regain his composure. lol So am I! It's a little unnerving to have a big fat cat fly just over your head with no warning at all! laughing...Sharon This email is a natural hand made product. The slight variations in spelling and grammar enhance its individual character and beauty and in no way are to be considered flaws or defects. Re: Californians! How's your weather?

Hi Sharon:

Weather here in Bay Area was bad. A lot of trees blown over and trash everywhere. At work, the power went out in the building and all of us were sent home. As a side note, as the elevators weren't working and a couple co-workers know I have trouble going down the stairs, they accompanied me down the four flights. Very nice of them.

Driving home was tough with the high winds. And, the power had gone out in my condo complex. However, the power came back on and things were relatively OK.

The tough thing about working at home is that the cat wants to sit on my lap while I'm at the PC and I can't get work done.

Expecting more rain on Saturday but shouldn't be bad like today.

--Mr. Dana F. Utz utzdanacomcast (DOT) net https://home. comcast.net/ ~utzdana/

------------ -- Original message ------------ -- From: Sharon <wobbletowalk@ yahoo.com>

Who has been affected by the severe California weather? Sharon

This email is a natural hand made product. The slight variations in spelling and grammar enhance its individual character and beauty and in no way are to be considered flaws or defects.

Looking for last minute shopping deals? Find them fast with Yahoo! Search.

Looking for last minute shopping deals? Find them fast with Yahoo! Search.

Be a better friend, newshound, and know-it-all with Yahoo! Mobile. Try it now.