> stuff that you may or may not even care to read

> about. But, I'm very

> forgiving, so feel free to delete my ramblings as

> you feel the need.

> I'm glad you've decided to join our group. You'll

> learn a lot here

> and you'll get all the support you could ever want

> or need. We're just

> like that. A very loving and caring bunch.

> I hope that all is going well with the Rebif. I

> was on it at one

> time. But, like many MSers, I've stopped taking it.

> Due largely to funds

> and forgetfulness. But, I see Sharon has shared

> some ways that might

> help you to remember to take your meds. Personally,

> I would just need a

> constant nag to remind me to take them. I'm that

> bad. LOL

> May you be blessed this New Year.

> Love and blessings...

> Val <*)))><

>

>

> Euphemisms are unpleasant truths wearing diplomatic

> cologne. ~Quentin Crisp~

>

> ---------------------------------

> Be a better friend, newshound, and know-it-all with

> Yahoo! Mobile. Try it now.

________________________________________________________________________________\

____

Never miss a thing. Make Yahoo your home page.

http://www.yahoo.com/r/hs

Hi Tim; In my case, it's because to two main issues. 1. They are too expensive. Even my insurace is not enough to cover it, and hubby makes to much money to get assistance. 2. I have a very, very bad memory. I have tried everything I can think of. I'll do pretty well at first, then after about a month or so, I get to the point that I don't remember to do the shots. I think a lot of that is due to the fact that I never know what day it is. All the days are the same to me. I can look at a calendar 2 or 3 times a day and still forget. I just do not have any short term memory recall. My neuro even suggested that I use Avonex. It's only injected once a week. But, then that takes me back to #1. It's almost time for a visit with my neuro again. Hopefully, we'll be able to work something out. IDK. Love and blessings... Val wrote: Val,Thanks for the welcome. I have already noticed that Ican get a lot of answers here. I have noticed talkingwith a few that a lot of people have stopped takingthe injectable medicines, is that mainly due toexpenses?Tim--- Marie Lee <a1manlady> wrote:>

Tim~> Did I miss you when you joined the group, or am I> forgetting that> I've already welcomed you? In any case, let me say> "Welcome to the> group!" I'm sorry. I'm Val. You'll get to know me> pretty quick. When I do get> on here, I'm hard to shut up. I'm very forgetful,> so you may find> multiple posts or me just repeating things. And I> rattle on and on about> stuff that you may or may not even care to read> about. But, I'm very> forgiving, so feel free to delete my ramblings as> you feel the need.> I'm glad you've decided to join our group. You'll> learn a lot here> and you'll get all the support you could ever want> or need. We're just> like that. A very loving and caring bunch.> I hope that all is going well with the Rebif. I> was on it at one> time. But, like many MSers, I've stopped taking it.> Due largely

to funds> and forgetfulness. But, I see Sharon has shared> some ways that might> help you to remember to take your meds. Personally,> I would just need a> constant nag to remind me to take them. I'm that> bad. LOL> May you be blessed this New Year. > Love and blessings...> Val <*)))><> > > Euphemisms are unpleasant truths wearing diplomatic> cologne. ~Quentin Crisp~> > ---------------------------------> Be a better friend, newshound, and know-it-all with> Yahoo! Mobile. Try it now.__________________________________________________________Never miss a thing. Make Yahoo your home page. http://www.yahoo.com/r/hsEuphemisms are unpleasant truths wearing diplomatic cologne. ~Quentin Crisp~

Be a better friend, newshound, and know-it-all with Yahoo! Mobile. Try it now.