RemedySpot.com

Re: We have a NEW MEMBER! bubba870

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Welcome to the group bubba. This is a fantastic group.

Hugs

nne

I would like to extend a warm welcome to our newest member here at MSersLife!

I know we all look forward to getting to know you here on the group. Please feel free to send an introduction as soon as you wish, ask any questions you want, share your experiences with all of us and just jump into the conversations!

Sharon (group creator/owner)Challis (co-moderator)

Looking for last minute shopping deals?

Find them fast with Yahoo! Search. -- Breast Cancer Patients Soul Mates for Life

http://www.geocities.com/chucky5741/breastcancerpatients.htmlAnxiety Depression and Breast Cancer

http://health.group.yahoo.com/group/AnxietyDepressionandBreastCancerAngel Feather Loomerwww.angelfeatherloomer.blogspot.comCheck out my other ornaments at

www.geocities.com/chucky5741/bcornament.htmlThe Cancer Clubwww.cancerclub.com

Hi Bubba!~ Nice to have you with us. I know you're going to like it here. There's lots of information and support. We are family and are always happy to see it grow. I'm sorry it took something like MS to bring you here, but I'm glad to meet you just the same. Love and blessings... ValSharon wrote: I would like to extend a warm welcome to our newest member here at MSersLife! I know we all look forward to getting to know you here on the group. Please feel free to send an introduction as soon as you wish, ask any questions you want, share your experiences with all of us and just jump into the conversations! Sharon (group creator/owner)Challis (co-moderator) Looking for last minute shopping deals? Find them fast with Yahoo! Search. Euphemisms are unpleasant truths wearing diplomatic cologne. ~Quentin Crisp~

Looking for last minute shopping deals? Find them fast with Yahoo! Search.

Thank you very much and I look forward to hearing more on what might be going on and the progress of how we can try to combat this horrible diseaseVal Lee wrote: Hi Bubba!~ Nice to have you with us. I know you're going to like it here. There's lots of information and support. We are family and are always happy to see it grow. I'm sorry it took something like MS to bring you here, but I'm glad to meet you

just the same. Love and blessings... ValSharon <wobbletowalk> wrote: I would like to extend a warm welcome to our newest member here at MSersLife! I know we all look forward to getting to know you here on the group.

Please feel free to send an introduction as soon as you wish, ask any questions you want, share your experiences with all of us and just jump into the conversations! Sharon (group creator/owner)Challis (co-moderator) Looking for last minute shopping deals? Find them fast with Yahoo! Search. Euphemisms are unpleasant truths wearing diplomatic cologne. ~Quentin Crisp~ Looking for last minute shopping deals? Find them fast with Yahoo! Search.

Be a better friend, newshound, and know-it-all with Yahoo! Mobile. Try it now.

When were you diagnosed? And how are you doing now?Sharon This email is a natural hand made product. The slight variations in spelling and grammar enhance its individual character and beauty and in no way are to be considered flaws or defects. Re: We have a NEW MEMBER! bubba870

Thank you very much and I look forward to hearing more on what might be going on and the progress of how we can try to combat this horrible diseaseVal Lee <a1manladyyahoo (DOT) com> wrote: Hi Bubba!~ Nice to have you with us. I know you're going to like it here. There's lots of information and support. We are family and are always happy to see it grow. I'm sorry it took something like MS to bring you here, but I'm glad to meet you

just the same. Love and blessings... ValSharon <wobbletowalk@ yahoo.com> wrote: I would like to extend a warm welcome to our newest member here at MSersLife! I know we all

look forward to getting to know you here on the group.

Please feel free to send an introduction as soon as you wish, ask any questions you want, share your experiences with all of us and just jump into the conversations! Sharon (group creator/owner)Challis (co-moderator) Looking for last minute shopping deals? Find them fast with Yahoo! Search. Euphemisms are unpleasant truths wearing diplomatic cologne. ~Quentin Crisp~ Looking for last minute shopping deals? Find them fast with Yahoo! Search. Be a better friend, newshound, and know-it-all with Yahoo! Mobile. Try it now.

Never miss a thing. Make Yahoo your homepage.