RemedySpot.com

Re: Hi friends/ pedophilia

Rate this topic

Guest guest

If there is ONE crime that truly horrifies me, it is the molestation

of a child; there is NEVER an excuse for that one--not ever.

Love, n, who spent many years working with molested

kids and their innocent family members--and yes, sadly these

adult molesters do sometimes teach their older children to do

likewise. There is NEVER any excuse for that either.

Trista, you have all my sympathy, and more!

Love to you, and to any on our list who have experienced

this or whose children or siblings have.

more love,

more n

>

>

>

>

> Hi Trista. I am so sorry. I dont know what to say about your son being

> molested by his father. That is beyond horrible. I will pray for you

> all and your exs sons. I dont think there is anyway he could get

> custody,but I would save the emails in case you do go to court. Im so

> sorry Trista.:( I will pray for you all and that your disabilty goes

> through quickly. Hang in there. Hope your all feeln better from that

> awful flu. Let me know how it goes k. Luv ya!

> cassy

>

> Hi friends

>

> I've been laying low for awhile. I've had a lot on my mind, not to

>

> mention that we've all been sick.

>

> My appt. with the attorney for my disability case is tomorrow. Please

>

> remember me in your prayers.

>

> Another area I need prayer in is even more important than the

>

> disability. My ex has been emailing threats of taking me to court for

>

> visitation of my 2 older boys. He is married again (5th or 6th time)

>

> and has 2 young sons. He is a complete sociopath. He destroys

>

> everyone he gets close to. We are trying to get his paternal rights

>

> taken away, so Steve can adopt them. He's the only dad they've known.

>

> My oldest revealed to me when he was 6 that his bio father molested

>

> him. There is no way that he can visit with my boys. Please pray that

>

> this goes our way, and also pray for his 2 young sons, that they do

>

> not get abused like my son was. Thank you all. I will be back soon I

>

> hope. The next 3 days are busy with appts.

>

> #AOLMsgPart_2_75b3d426-2763-4f1f-b040-818f707eee07

>

>

>

> __________________________________________________________

> More new features than ever. Check out the new AOL Mail ! -

> http://webmail.aol.com

>

Trista I missed the original post but wanted to let you know that you and your family are in my prayers.

Hugs

nne

If there is ONE crime that truly horrifies me, it is the molestationof a child; there is NEVER an excuse for that one--not ever.Love, n, who spent many years working with molestedkids and their innocent family members--and yes, sadly these

adult molesters do sometimes teach their older children to dolikewise. There is NEVER any excuse for that either.Trista, you have all my sympathy, and more!Love to you, and to any on our list who have experienced

this or whose children or siblings have.more love,more nOn Jan 15, 2008 1:29 PM, <payngabby@...

> wrote:>>>>> Hi Trista. I am so sorry. I dont know what to say about your son being> molested by his father. That is beyond horrible. I will pray for you> all and your exs sons. I dont think there is anyway he could get

> custody,but I would save the emails in case you do go to court. Im so> sorry Trista.:( I will pray for you all and that your disabilty goes> through quickly. Hang in there. Hope your all feeln better from that

> awful flu. Let me know how it goes k. Luv ya!> cassy>> Hi friends>> I've been laying low for awhile. I've had a lot on my mind, not to>> mention that we've all been sick.>> My appt. with the attorney for my disability case is tomorrow. Please

>> remember me in your prayers.>> Another area I need prayer in is even more important than the>> disability. My ex has been emailing threats of taking me to court for>

> visitation of my 2 older boys. He is married again (5th or 6th time)>> and has 2 young sons. He is a complete sociopath. He destroys>> everyone he gets close to. We are trying to get his paternal rights

>> taken away, so Steve can adopt them. He's the only dad they've known.>> My oldest revealed to me when he was 6 that his bio father molested>> him. There is no way that he can visit with my boys. Please pray that

>> this goes our way, and also pray for his 2 young sons, that they do>> not get abused like my son was. Thank you all. I will be back soon I>> hope. The next 3 days are busy with appts.

>> #AOLMsgPart_2_75b3d426-2763-4f1f-b040-818f707eee07>> #AOLMsgPart_2_75b3d426-2763-4f1f-b040-818f707eee07>> #AOLMsgPart_2_75b3d426-2763-4f1f-b040-818f707eee07>> __________________________________________________________

> More new features than ever. Check out the new AOL Mail ! -> http://webmail.aol.com>

-- Breast Cancer Patients Soul Mates for Life

http://www.geocities.com/chucky5741/breastcancerpatients.htmlAnxiety Depression and Breast Cancer

http://health.group.yahoo.com/group/AnxietyDepressionandBreastCancerAngel Feather Loomerwww.angelfeatherloomer.blogspot.comCheck out my other ornaments at

www.geocities.com/chucky5741/bcornament.htmlThe Cancer Clubwww.cancerclub.com

n, we were blessed with a wonderful counselor and child psychiatrist, that worked with him for years. He had EMDR. It worked wonders. (((hugs)))n Rojas wrote: If there is ONE crime that truly horrifies me, it is the molestationof a child; there is NEVER an excuse for that one--not ever.Love, n, who spent many years working with molestedkids and their innocent family members--and yes, sadly theseadult molesters do sometimes teach their older children to

dolikewise. There is NEVER any excuse for that either.Trista, you have all my sympathy, and more!Love to you, and to any on our list who have experiencedthis or whose children or siblings have.more love,more nOn Jan 15, 2008 1:29 PM, <payngabbyaol> wrote:>>>>> Hi Trista. I am so sorry. I dont know what to say about your son being> molested by his father. That is beyond horrible. I will pray for you> all and your exs sons. I dont think there is anyway he could get> custody,but I would save the emails in case you do go to court. Im so> sorry Trista.:( I will pray for you all and that your disabilty goes> through quickly. Hang in there. Hope your all feeln better from that> awful flu. Let me know how it goes k. Luv ya!> cassy>> Hi friends>> I've been laying low for awhile. I've had a lot on my mind, not to>> mention that we've all been sick.>> My appt. with the attorney for my disability case is tomorrow. Please>> remember me in your prayers.>> Another area I need prayer in is even more important than the>> disability. My ex has been emailing threats of taking me to court for>> visitation of my 2 older boys. He is married again (5th or 6th time)>> and has 2 young sons. He is a complete sociopath. He destroys>> everyone he gets close to. We are trying to get his paternal rights>> taken away, so Steve can adopt them. He's the only

dad they've known.>> My oldest revealed to me when he was 6 that his bio father molested>> him. There is no way that he can visit with my boys. Please pray that>> this goes our way, and also pray for his 2 young sons, that they do>> not get abused like my son was. Thank you all. I will be back soon I>> hope. The next 3 days are busy with appts.>> #AOLMsgPart_2_75b3d426-2763-4f1f-b040-818f707eee07>> #AOLMsgPart_2_75b3d426-2763-4f1f-b040-818f707eee07>> #AOLMsgPart_2_75b3d426-2763-4f1f-b040-818f707eee07>> __________________________________________________________> More new features than ever. Check out the new AOL Mail ! -> http://webmail.aol.com>

Blessings, Trista'If we ever forget that we're one nation under God, then we will be a nation gone under.'- Reagan

Looking for last minute shopping deals? Find them fast with Yahoo! Search.

nne, thank you. I appreciate your support, and would love your continued prayers. (((hug)))nne Svihlik wrote: Trista I missed the original post but wanted to let you know that you and your family are in my prayers. Hugs nne On 1/15/08, n Rojas <Rojas5915gmail> wrote: If there is ONE crime that truly horrifies me, it is the molestationof a child; there is NEVER an excuse for that one--not ever.Love, n, who spent many years working with molestedkids and their innocent family members--and yes, sadly these adult molesters do sometimes teach their older children to dolikewise. There is NEVER any excuse for that either.Trista, you have all my sympathy, and more!Love to you, and to any on our list who have experienced this or whose children or siblings have.more love,more nOn Jan 15, 2008 1:29 PM, <payngabbyaol > wrote:>>>>> Hi Trista. I am so sorry. I dont know what to say about your son being> molested by his father. That is beyond horrible. I will pray for you> all and your exs

sons. I dont think there is anyway he could get > custody,but I would save the emails in case you do go to court. Im so> sorry Trista.:( I will pray for you all and that your disabilty goes> through quickly. Hang in there. Hope your all feeln better from that > awful flu. Let me know how it goes k. Luv ya!> cassy>> Hi friends>> I've been laying low for awhile. I've had a lot on my mind, not to>> mention that we've all been sick.>> My appt. with the attorney for my disability case is tomorrow. Please >> remember me in your prayers.>> Another

area I need prayer in is even more important than the>> disability. My ex has been emailing threats of taking me to court for>> visitation of my 2 older boys. He is married again (5th or 6th time)>> and has 2 young sons. He is a complete sociopath. He destroys>> everyone he gets close to. We are trying to get his paternal rights >> taken away, so Steve can adopt them. He's the only dad they've known.>> My oldest revealed to me when he was 6 that his bio father molested>> him. There is no way that he can visit with my boys. Please pray that >> this goes our way, and also pray for his 2 young sons, that they do>> not get abused like my son was. Thank you all. I will be back soon I>> hope. The next 3 days are busy with appts. >> #AOLMsgPart_2_75b3d426-2763-4f1f-b040-818f707eee07>>

#AOLMsgPart_2_75b3d426-2763-4f1f-b040-818f707eee07>> #AOLMsgPart_2_75b3d426-2763-4f1f-b040-818f707eee07>> __________________________________________________________ > More new features than ever. Check out the new AOL Mail ! -> http://webmail.aol.com> -- Breast Cancer Patients Soul Mates for Life http://www.geocities.com/chucky5741/breastcancerpatients.htmlAnxiety Depression and Breast Cancerhttp://health.group.yahoo.com/group/AnxietyDepressionandBreastCancerAngel

Feather Loomerwww.angelfeatherloomer.blogspot.comCheck out my other ornaments at www.geocities.com/chucky5741/bcornament.htmlThe Cancer Clubwww.cancerclub.com Blessings, Trista'If we ever forget that we're one nation under God, then we will be a nation gone under.'- Reagan

Never miss a thing. Make Yahoo your homepage.

Hugs to you, Trista. Thank you for letting me know!

love to you and to your kids,

n

>

>

>

>

> n, we were blessed with a wonderful counselor and child psychiatrist,

> that worked with him for years. He had EMDR. It worked wonders.

> (((hugs)))

>

> n Rojas wrote:

>

> If there is ONE crime that truly horrifies me, it is the molestation

> of a child; there is NEVER an excuse for that one--not ever.

> Love, n, who spent many years working with molested

> kids and their innocent family members--and yes, sadly these

> adult molesters do sometimes teach their older children to do

> likewise. There is NEVER any excuse for that either.

> Trista, you have all my sympathy, and more!

> Love to you, and to any on our list who have experienced

> this or whose children or siblings have.

> more love,

> more n

>

>

> >

> >

> >

> >

> > Hi Trista. I am so sorry. I dont know what to say about your son being

> > molested by his father. That is beyond horrible. I will pray for you

> > all and your exs sons. I dont think there is anyway he could get

> > custody,but I would save the emails in case you do go to court. Im so

> > sorry Trista.:( I will pray for you all and that your disabilty goes

> > through quickly. Hang in there. Hope your all feeln better from that

> > awful flu. Let me know how it goes k. Luv ya!

> > cassy

> >

> > Hi friends

> >

> > I've been laying low for awhile. I've had a lot on my mind, not to

> >

> > mention that we've all been sick.

> >

> > My appt. with the attorney for my disability case is tomorrow. Please

> >

> > remember me in your prayers.

> >

> > Another area I need prayer in is even more important than the

> >

> > disability. My ex has been emailing threats of taking me to court for

> >

> > visitation of my 2 older boys. He is married again (5th or 6th time)

> >

> > and has 2 young sons. He is a complete sociopath. He destroys

> >

> > everyone he gets close to. We are trying to get his paternal rights

> >

> > taken away, so Steve can adopt them. He's the only dad they've known.

> >

> > My oldest revealed to me when he was 6 that his bio father molested

> >

> > him. There is no way that he can visit with my boys. Please pray that

> >

> > this goes our way, and also pray for his 2 young sons, that they do

> >

> > not get abused like my son was. Thank you all. I will be back soon I

> >

> > hope. The next 3 days are busy with appts.

> >

> > #AOLMsgPart_2_75b3d426-2763-4f1f-b040-818f707eee07

> >

> >

> >

> > __________________________________________________________

> > More new features than ever. Check out the new AOL Mail ! -

> > http://webmail.aol.com

> >

>

>

>

> Blessings, Trista

>

> 'If we ever forget that we're one nation under God, then we will be a nation

> gone under.'

>

> - Reagan

>

>

> ________________________________

> Looking for last minute shopping deals? Find them fast with Yahoo! Search.

>

>

>

>