RemedySpot.com

Reb Re: some good stuff

Rate this topic

Guest guest

That's kinda what I thought it might be, but wasn't sure. Funny how things even in our own country are called by different names.reb_41se wrote: Hi Tammy!Hope your migraine is better!As I understand it, a rollator is simply a rolling walker. Such asthis red one (perhaps just like the one Kate got?):http://www.rlvapen.se/sandstroms/shop/images/esla/esla%20rollator%20red%2099kb.gifShould the link not work, try this shortened one:http://tinyurl.com/2p23ullove/Reb--- In MSersLife , Tammy in Texas wrote:>> Ok, dumb question. What is a rollator? I've never heard this termbefore. I am from Texas so that may be a factor in my ignorance! LOL> Tammy> > happybutterflies@... wrote:> Kate, this is good news, all of it. And yes I knowexactly what you are saying. I have had to tell myself "Hey it's ok"that such and such is wrong or such and such is going on because of??. Having MS has never really been a problem, but some of

therealizations have been trying and trying to do something and notthinking about why I am having so much trouble with it was because ofsomething that MS had taken from me. I know This is not coming outthe way I meant for it to, but I have to send it to you anyway.> Love Lynn> > some good stuff> To: MSersLife > > > I feel sometimes I have so much negative going on that I do> > need to share some real positive stuff happening. I spent a > > few peaceful days with my husband with some quality time.> > It was just quiet and nice. Nothing more, nothing less. Nice.> > And that is good.> > Yesterday, I was happy, and surprised that a

fellow came from> > a homecare supply place with a beautiful red rollator for me. I > > feel a bit odd receiving one, as in some ways, and many days,> > I don't feel I need one, however, lately that is not the case. With> > the balance issues being present, the electric shocks and numbness> > in feet, legs and hands, it does feel I could sure use it. I > > also spent> > Thursday in reflection that I do in fact have MS. And you all may> > think, well, what the heck.But-It was truly the first time in > > the over 2> > yrs since I've been dx'd that it really sunk in and I seemed to not> > 'fight' it, but seemed to accept it. I allowed myself to > > sit with the fatigue;> > the symptoms instead of rush around and try to escape them! I > > said to> > myself--it is ok you have MS--you DON'T have to feel guilty. You > >

didn'task for this. It was as if I FORGAVE myself for having it! > > FINALLY!I don't know if anyone knows what I am speaking about, > > but for me, this> > was a real milestone, and not something I could have had someone even> > describe to me--it was something I had to uncover myself. Maybe > > it seems> > an obvious thing, but it was not obvious at all to me. It has > > been a process.> > I'm glad I'm where I'm at right now. Part of how I arrived here > > is the anger> > I felt at my neuro the other day--I was so angry that he just > > didn't have that> > 'quick fix'; that ready answer for me. I wanted him to have a > > heart for me,> > more compassion, more....some THING for me. I think that was a > > piece of> > how I landed where I am now. I'm glad I did. I'm glad I'm here. > > Especiallywith all of

you. love, kate> > > > > > > > > May you always find > HAPPINESS and BUTTERFLIES > Lynn > > Butterflies are angels bringing messages from God> > > > > > > > > See what I have for sale athttp://www.hoodyardsales.com/search.jsp?accountId=3158143> > > > ---------------------------------> Looking for last minute shopping deals? Find them fast with Yahoo!Search.> See what I have for sale at http://www.hoodyardsales.com/search.jsp?accountId=3158143

Looking for last minute shopping deals? Find them fast with Yahoo! Search.