RemedySpot.com

A picture for Cassy..

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Cassy~ I went to my daughter's myspace site today and went into her pics. Lo and behold if I didn't find a picture of my brother, Mark. And it's pretty current. I don't know why people won't send me these kinds of things when I request them. Oh well, I have it now, and imma gonna share it with you. Love and blessings... Val <*)))><Euphemisms are unpleasant truths wearing diplomatic cologne. ~Quentin Crisp~

Never miss a thing. Make Yahoo your homepage.

Wow, Val! He's a real cutie! I know you were sending

it to Cassy, but I had to take a look-see as well!

hugs, Kate

A picture for Cassy..

Cassy~

I went to my daughter's myspace site today and went into her pics. Lo and behold if I didn't find a picture of my brother, Mark. And it's pretty current. I don't know why people won't send me these kinds of things when I request them. Oh well, I have it now, and imma gonna share it with you.

Love and blessings...

Val <*)))><Euphemisms are unpleasant truths wearing diplomatic cologne. ~Quentin Crisp~

He's a hunka-hunka! Hugs Akiba -- A picture for Cassy.. Cassy~ I went to my daughter's myspace site today and went into her pics. Lo and behold if I didn't find a picture of my brother, Mark. And it's pretty current. I don't know why people won't send me these kinds of things when I request them. Oh well, I have it now, and imma gonna share it with you. Love and blessings... Val <*)))><Euphemisms are unpleasant truths wearing diplomatic cologne. ~Quentin Crisp~ Never miss a thing. Make Yahoo your homepage.

I think he's pretty handsome. But, he looks better without the beard. This must be a pretty new picture. I haven't seen him since last Feb. He didn't have the beard then. Without the beard, he kind of resembles Chamberlin. You should see his pretty blue eyes up close! I know, I sound smitten don't I? It's just because we didn't grow up together. He's more like a cousin than brother. I sure miss him. His birthday was this past Tuesday. I wanted to wish him happy birthday, but I couldn't reach him. He's such a buggar. Love and blessings... Val wrote: Wow, Val! He's a real cutie! I know you were sending it to Cassy, but I had to take a look-see as well! hugs, Kate A picture for Cassy.. Cassy~ I went to my daughter's myspace site today and went into her pics. Lo and behold if I didn't find a picture of my brother, Mark. And it's pretty current. I don't know why people won't send me these kinds of things when I request them. Oh well, I have it now, and imma gonna share it with you. Love and blessings... Val <*)))><Euphemisms are unpleasant truths wearing

diplomatic cologne. ~Quentin Crisp~ Never miss a thing. Make Yahoo your homepage. Euphemisms are unpleasant truths wearing diplomatic cologne. ~Quentin Crisp~

Looking for last minute shopping deals? Find them fast with Yahoo! Search.

<giggle> <wink> Love and blessings.... ValAkiba wrote: He's a hunka-hunka! Hugs Akiba -- A picture for Cassy.. Cassy~ I

went to my daughter's myspace site today and went into her pics. Lo and behold if I didn't find a picture of my brother, Mark. And it's pretty current. I don't know why people won't send me these kinds of things when I request them. Oh well, I have it now, and imma gonna share it with you. Love and blessings... Val <*)))><Euphemisms are unpleasant truths wearing diplomatic cologne. ~Quentin Crisp~ Never miss a thing. Make Yahoo your homepage. Euphemisms are unpleasant truths wearing diplomatic cologne. ~Quentin Crisp~

Be a better friend, newshound, and know-it-all with Yahoo! Mobile. Try it now.

Hi Val! Well,I finally got caught up enough to find this post! Your

brother sure is good lookn. I bet the ladys go crazy over his eyes. He

has beautiful eyes. What a color! Thanks for sharing! Dont you hate

that? When noone shares pics. Did you save it to your puter? How is

Mark? Have you spoke to him or heard anything about him? I hope hes

well.

luv n hugz,cassy

A picture for Cassy..

Cassy~ I went to my daughter's myspace site today and went into her

pics. Lo and behold if I didn't find a picture of my brother, Mark. And

it's pretty current. I don't know why people won't send me these kinds

of things when I request them. Oh well, I have it now, and imma gonna

share it with you. Love and blessings... Val

Euphemisms are unpleasant truths wearing diplomatic cologne. ~Quentin

Crisp~

#AOLMsgPart_3_66da6679-8a17-4a03-82c8-4812c50907d6

More new features than ever. Check out the new AOL Mail ! -

http://webmail.aol.com

Hi Cassy~ I'm glad you found the picture. Yes, I think he's a good lookin' guy too. He looks a little grumpy in the photo though. Must be the beard. I'm not too thrilled about that. He's much better looking without it. I don't know about his love life right now. When I do see him, he is always trying to get me to hook him up with someone. He's not one to "date around" a lot. He really just wants to meet someone nice and settle down. But, he'll never meet anyone as long as he remains a workaholic. That's all he does. Work, work, work. I'm sure he manages to eat and sleep a bit too. LOL I love his eyes too. Both, my brothers, my dad, and my mom have/had blue eyes. The kind of blue that does get attention. I don't know what happened with me. I'm the only one with grey/green eyes. I

demand a DNA study!!! Just joking. my granny (mother's mother) had green eyes. It's been almost a year since I've seen Mark. I can't ever seem to get a hold of him. He is so allusive. My dad was fortunate enough to talk to him a couple of days before his birthday. I tried to call him on his b-day, but he wasn't answering his phone. As far as his health goes, I don't know how he's doing. I hope you are feeling better these days. Lifting you.... Valpayngabby@... wrote: Hi Val! Well,I finally got caught up enough to find this post! Your brother sure is good lookn. I bet the ladys go crazy over his eyes. He has beautiful eyes. What a color! Thanks for sharing! Dont you hate that? When noone shares pics. Did you save it to your puter? How is Mark? Have you spoke to him or heard anything about him? I hope hes well.luv n hugz,cassy A picture for Cassy..Cassy~ I went to my daughter's myspace site today and went into her pics. Lo and behold if I didn't find a picture of my brother, Mark. And

it's pretty current. I don't know why people won't send me these kinds of things when I request them. Oh well, I have it now, and imma gonna share it with you. Love and blessings... ValEuphemisms are unpleasant truths wearing diplomatic cologne. ~Quentin Crisp~Never miss a thing. Make Yahoo your homepage.#AOLMsgPart_3_66da6679-8a17-4a03-82c8-4812c50907d6#AOLMsgPart_3_66da6679-8a17-4a03-82c8-4812c50907d6#AOLMsgPart_3_66da6679-8a17-4a03-82c8-4812c50907d6__________________________________________________________More new features than ever. Check out the new AOL Mail ! - http://webmail.aol.comEuphemisms are unpleasant truths wearing diplomatic cologne. ~Quentin Crisp~

Looking for last minute shopping deals? Find them fast with Yahoo! Search.