RemedySpot.com

Trista Re: I'll be up all night!

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Amen to that. But I have a 6 yr old that just doesn't understand just yet that I need to be left alone when I feel bad. I'm not mad at him, just wish my hubby would keep him busy sometimes. Was pissed at him (hubby) earlier today. Asked him if he needed anything or needed me to do anything for him. He said no. That was around 6pm, maybe earlier. At 8 he asked me what the weather was suppose to be like tomorrow. Looked it up and we are gonna be cool at 50 or so. He told me then that he had no thermals clean. So now I'm trying to get them dry. He is one of those big and tall kinda guys so I can't dry his thermals with any kind of heat. They have to tumble dry. Good thing I'm not exhausted and sleepy. They have been tumbling since 9. Still not dry and it's midnight. Sorry, just rambling on putting my thoughts into words. Blah, blah, blah. LOLTrista

wrote: Hope it's gone soon. I get them too, so I feel your pain. All I want to do with mine, is to sleep to get away from the pain. Tammy in Texas <tamatha_tx> wrote: clinic for an injection. So, if anyone feels chatty tonight, email away! Funny, light and the tv hurt my head when I have a migraine, but the puter

screen is ok. Wonder why that is? Hmmmmm.....something to ponder in my wide awake bordem tonight. Hugs and kisses to everyone! Tammy, Tx See what I have for sale at http://www.hoodyardsales.com/search.jsp?accountId=3158143 Looking for last minute shopping deals? Find them fast with Yahoo! Search. Blessings, Trista 'If we ever forget that we're one nation under God, then we will be a nation gone under.'~ Reagan'When fascism comes it will be wrapped in a flag and carrying a cross'... (Sinclair ) ~ Ron Never miss a thing. Make Yahoo your homepage. See what I have for sale at http://www.hoodyardsales.com/search.jsp?accountId=3158143

Looking for last minute shopping deals? Find them fast with Yahoo! Search.