RemedySpot.com

Re: MY LAST TWO WEEKS

Rate this topic

Guest guest

lynn, You are a busy busy girl. I hope you enjoyed yourself and enjoying yourself now too. Hugs, :)happybutterflies@... wrote: I have been meaning to write to you all for the last week or so but I read and then do not feel like it or have to leave the computer. On Sunday before Christmas, Sylvia and Charlie took me out to see the lights, putting over 100 miles on the car. The the next night they took me to the family

Christmas Eve chili dinner at my baby sister's house. I went to their house for Christmas day. Her son and family and my son and his youngest were there also. Then on Thursday I went to my baby girl's house and went home on Saturday. Then on Sunday night I left home and came to Patience's house in Ohio. I am still here,.I will probably go home Monday or Tuesday although Jim says that I can stay as long as I want. (For those who do not know Patience is my oldest child.)May you always find HAPPINESS and BUTTERFLIES Lynn Butterflies are angels bringing messages from God Peace, Love and Hugs, D. :)

You've been a busy butterfly.

Hope you've had fun with all of your adventures. ShirleyThere is only one way to happiness, and that is cease worrying about the things which are beyond the power of our will.

MY LAST TWO WEEKS

I have been meaning to write to you all for the last week or so but I read and then do not feel like it or have to leave the computer.

On Sunday before Christmas, Sylvia and Charlie took me out to see the lights, putting over 100 miles on the car. The the next night they took me to the family Christmas Eve chili dinner at my baby sister's house. I went to their house for Christmas day. Her son and family and my son and his youngest were there also. Then on Thursday I went to my baby girl's house and went home on Saturday.

Then on Sunday night I left home and came to Patience's house in Ohio. I am still here,.I will probably go home Monday or Tuesday although Jim says that I can stay as long as I want. (For those who do not know Patience is my oldest child.)May you always find HAPPINESS and BUTTERFLIES Lynn Butterflies are angels bringing messages from God

Lynn~ It sounds like you've had a very active holiday season! I hope you have been enjoying yourself. Have a very Happy New Year! Love and blessings... Valhappybutterflies@... wrote: I have been meaning to write to you all for the last week or so but I read and then do not

feel like it or have to leave the computer. On Sunday before Christmas, Sylvia and Charlie took me out to see the lights, putting over 100 miles on the car. The the next night they took me to the family Christmas Eve chili dinner at my baby sister's house. I went to their house for Christmas day. Her son and family and my son and his youngest were there also. Then on Thursday I went to my baby girl's house and went home on Saturday. Then on Sunday night I left home and came to Patience's house in Ohio. I am still here,.I will probably go home Monday or Tuesday although Jim says that I can stay as long as I want. (For those who do not know Patience is my oldest child.)May you always find HAPPINESS and BUTTERFLIES Lynn Butterflies are angels bringing messages from God Euphemisms are unpleasant truths wearing diplomatic cologne. ~Quentin Crisp~

Looking for last minute shopping deals? Find them fast with Yahoo! Search.

Please tell Patience hello for me! She's so much fun!! I'm glad you are having such a great time. It sounds wonderful to me. loveSharon This email is a natural hand made product. The slight variations in spelling and grammar enhance its individual character and beauty and in no way are to be considered flaws or defects. MY LAST TWO WEEKS

I have been meaning to write to you all for the last week or so but I read and then do not feel like it or have to leave the computer.

On Sunday before Christmas, Sylvia and Charlie took me out to see the lights, putting over 100 miles on the car. The the next night they took me to the family Christmas Eve chili dinner at my baby sister's house. I went to their house for Christmas day. Her son and family and my son and his youngest were there also. Then on Thursday I went to my baby girl's house and went home on Saturday.

Then on Sunday night I left home and came to Patience's house in Ohio. I am still here,.I will probably go home Monday or Tuesday although Jim says that I can stay as long as I want. (For those who do not know Patience is my oldest child.) May you always find

HAPPINESS and BUTTERFLIES

Lynn

Butterflies are angels bringing messages from God

Never miss a thing. Make Yahoo your homepage.