RemedySpot.com

Re: MY LAST TWO WEEKS cont

Rate this topic

Guest guest

I was interrupped so cont here

I am doing well and only minor MS pain. I do have the normal weather change sinus problems. I am enjoying myself. I would like to go see my daughter in WV but there are things that need to be taken care of at home and I will be out of meds by Tuesday. It is a lot closer to go there from here but the weather and the fact that I packed in a hurry to beat the snow I am not prepared for that trip.

I am praying for you all everyday and those that I know have special needs more often.

With love and thankfulness May you always find

HAPPINESS and BUTTERFLIES

Lynn

Butterflies are angels bringing messages from God

Lynn~ Glad to hear you're doing well. Hey, if ya wanna meander over here to NC, let me know. It would be nice to meet you in person. Love and blessings... Valhappybutterflies@... wrote: I was interrupped so cont here I am doing well and only minor MS

pain. I do have the normal weather change sinus problems. I am enjoying myself. I would like to go see my daughter in WV but there are things that need to be taken care of at home and I will be out of meds by Tuesday. It is a lot closer to go there from here but the weather and the fact that I packed in a hurry to beat the snow I am not prepared for that trip. I am praying for you all everyday and those that I know have special needs more often. With love and thankfulness May you always find HAPPINESS and BUTTERFLIES Lynn Butterflies are angels bringing messages from God Euphemisms are unpleasant truths wearing diplomatic cologne. ~Quentin Crisp~

Never miss a thing. Make Yahoo your homepage.

I thought Duke U was in NC - sorry I am even more geographically challenged than normal

Re: MY LAST TWO WEEKS cont

Lynn~

Glad to hear you're doing well. Hey, if ya wanna meander over here to NC, let me know. It would be nice to meet you in person.

Love and blessings...

Valhappybutterfliesinsightbb wrote:

I was interrupped so cont here

I am doing well and only minor MS pain. I do have the normal weather change sinus problems. I am enjoying myself. I would like to go see my daughter in WV but there are things that need to be taken care of at home and I will be out of meds by Tuesday. It is a lot closer to go there from here but the weather and the fact that I packed in a hurry to beat the snow I am not prepared for that trip.

I am praying for you all everyday and those that I know have special needs more often.

With love and thankfulness May you always find HAPPINESS and BUTTERFLIES Lynn Butterflies are angels bringing messages from God

Euphemisms are unpleasant truths wearing diplomatic cologne. ~Quentin Crisp~

Never miss a thing. Make Yahoo your homepage.

No virus found in this incoming message.Checked by AVG Free Edition. Version: 7.5.516 / Virus Database: 269.17.13/1210 - Release Date: 1/5/2008 11:46 AM