RemedySpot.com

Ann-TopamaxRe: some good stuff

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Aw, Topamax. I remember that wonderful, wonderful pill. Then my health insurance refused to cover it anymore. It was taken away from me. I miss it terribly. Lost weight, no migraines. Life was blissful. Still dream about it. Would marry it if I could. I am a sick puppy! LOLAnne Whitworth wrote: Now wait a minute - you are under the weather so let an Okie stick up for you - an Okie who survives on Topomax to keep the migraine demon away -

where was I - not a dumb question some good stuffTo:

MSersLife > I feel sometimes I have so much negative going on that I do> need to share some real positive stuff happening. I spent a > few peaceful days with my husband with some quality time.> It was just quiet and nice. Nothing more, nothing less. Nice.> And that is good.> Yesterday, I was happy, and surprised that a fellow came from> a homecare supply place with a beautiful red rollator for me. I > feel a bit odd receiving one, as in some ways, and many days,> I don't feel I need one, however, lately that is not the case. With> the balance issues being present, the electric shocks and numbness> in feet, legs and hands, it does feel I could sure use it. I > also spent> Thursday in reflection that I do in fact have MS. And you all may> think, well, what the heck.But-It was truly the first time in > the over 2> yrs since I've been dx'd

that it really sunk in and I seemed to not> 'fight' it, but seemed to accept it. I allowed myself to > sit with the fatigue;> the symptoms instead of rush around and try to escape them! I > said to> myself--it is ok you have MS--you DON'T have to feel guilty. You > didn'task for this. It was as if I FORGAVE myself for having it! > FINALLY!I don't know if anyone knows what I am speaking about, > but for me, this> was a real milestone, and not something I could have had someone even> describe to me--it was something I had to uncover myself. Maybe > it seems> an obvious thing, but it was not obvious at all to me. It has > been a process.> I'm glad I'm where I'm at right now. Part of how I arrived here > is the anger> I felt at my neuro the other day--I was so angry that he just > didn't have that> 'quick fix'; that ready answer for me. I wanted

him to have a > heart for me,> more compassion, more....some THING for me. I think that was a > piece of> how I landed where I am now. I'm glad I did. I'm glad I'm here. > Especiallywith all of you. love, kate> > > May you always find HAPPINESS and BUTTERFLIES Lynn Butterflies are angels bringing messages from God See what I have for sale at http://www.hoodyardsales.com/search.jsp?accountId=3158143 Looking for last minute shopping deals? Find them fast with Yahoo! Search. No virus found in this incoming message.Checked by AVG Free Edition. Version: 7.5.516 / Virus Database: 269.19.7/1234 - Release Date: 1/20/2008 2:15 PM See what I have for sale at http://www.hoodyardsales.com/search.jsp?accountId=3158143

Be a better friend, newshound, and know-it-all with Yahoo! Mobile. Try it now.