RemedySpot.com

Re: Tired & Frustrated

Rate this topic

Guest guest

I am so sorry ~ I don't know why they want to send you away. Is there no hospital closer to you? My brother lived in Idaho when he became ill and they sent him here to NC. to get dx'd. When I lived in Texas, I went to a doctor in Fortworth, who sent me to a hospital there. I was able to receive my dx. there. It was about 64 miles from where I live but that's still closer than some of these other hospitals. I hope you get your answers soon. You are right. It is very frustrating. I know when I first became ill, it got to the point that I didn't care what I had, I just needed an answer. I'll be lifting you in prayer. Love and

blessings... Valtiffany hester wrote: Today at my appointment with my Neuro, he too says he is unsure of exactly what I am suffering from, and that is unable to rule any one thing out..He told me that he would either go to Emory or The Mayo Clinic..After I told him that my PCP said the same, he sighed..He told me to go see what they say and then let him no. So here I am again at phase 1, for the 4th time. I just want to scream. tiffany charmelle hester Looking for last minute shopping deals? Find them fast with Yahoo! Search. Euphemisms are unpleasant truths wearing diplomatic cologne. ~Quentin Crisp~

Never miss a thing. Make Yahoo your homepage.

, Am so sorry you have to go through this again. It seems like this is the norm for a lot of people. I think that doctors do not want to dx anyone with a disease bcs that means more paperwork personally. I know it's frustrating. Maybe the doctors at the Mayo Clinic can give you some answers. Take care and hugs, :)tiffany hester wrote: Today at my appointment with my Neuro, he too says he is unsure of

exactly what I am suffering from, and that is unable to rule any one thing out..He told me that he would either go to Emory or The Mayo Clinic..After I told him that my PCP said the same, he sighed..He told me to go see what they say and then let him no. So here I am again at phase 1, for the 4th time. I just want to scream. tiffany charmelle hester Looking for last minute shopping deals? Find them fast with Yahoo! Search. Peace, Love and Hugs, D. :)

I live in a rural part of Georgia, not much here, lol..Each nearby city has one hospital...What makes it so bad, our hospital just got a CT scanner...They are all behind in times..My PCP and Neuro both agreed that it seems no one local is going to be able to handle my case..The I need to go somewhere that is more advanced...Seems to me everyone that I know that has MS had to do the same exact thing.. Leave it to me to come of with a new disease or disorder...I am so frustrated..I know I am almost at the point where I am gonna say forget it all...I am just so frustrated, I had to literally keep my composure when the doctor said what he said, because my eyes started watering up...I just wanted to come home and take a shower and get in the bed..And I did just that, unfortunately I woke up about 20 minutes ago..And whelp so did the depression. I am about to go back to sleep though, after I take all 15 of my pills, and sleep the night away.Val Lee

wrote: I am so sorry ~ I don't know why they want to send you away. Is there no hospital closer to you? My brother lived in Idaho when he became ill and they sent him here to NC. to get dx'd. When I lived in Texas, I went to a doctor in Fortworth, who sent me to a hospital there. I was able to receive my dx. there. It was about 64 miles from where I live but that's still closer than some of these other

hospitals. I hope you get your answers soon. You are right. It is very frustrating. I know when I first became ill, it got to the point that I didn't care what I had, I just needed an answer. I'll be lifting you in prayer. Love and blessings... Valtiffany hester <akivas_wifey04> wrote: Today at my appointment with my Neuro, he too says he is unsure of exactly what I am suffering from, and that is unable to rule any one thing out..He told me that he would either go to Emory or The Mayo Clinic..After I told him that my PCP said the same, he sighed..He told me

to go see what they say and then let him no. So here I am again at phase 1, for the 4th time. I just want to scream. tiffany charmelle hester Looking for last minute shopping deals? Find them fast with Yahoo! Search. Euphemisms are unpleasant truths wearing diplomatic cologne. ~Quentin Crisp~ Never miss a thing. Make Yahoo your homepage.

tiffany charmelle hester

Be a better friend, newshound, and know-it-all with Yahoo! Mobile. Try it now.

I'm sorry you are having such a hard time finding a dr who can give

you an answer. don't give up the search, there are alot of wackos out

there believe me, but there are also alot of good drs who know their

stuff. You usually have better luck at the big city hospitals.

Hang in there,

Hugs,

Peggy

>

> Today at my appointment with my Neuro, he too says he is unsure of

exactly what I am suffering from, and that is unable to rule any one

thing out..He told me that he would either go to Emory or The Mayo

Clinic..After I told him that my PCP said the same, he sighed..He

told me to go see what they say and then let him no. So here I am

again at phase 1, for the 4th time. I just want to scream.

>

> tiffany charmelle hester

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

> ---------------------------------

> Looking for last minute shopping deals? Find them fast with Yahoo!

Search.

>

Awww, ~ Ok. I'm going to be the pot calling the kettle black, but letting this get you way down, is not good. I know this because, I go through this depression funk more times than I can count. And eveytime I go through it, it puts me way behind. It's like I just stop progressing and then slowly I begin to regress. And then when the funk is over, I have to start from square one again. So, even though I do this to myself, I implore you to not do it to yourself. I know this is all so frustrating and it feels as if your hands are tied. Do get some rest, clear your head and get up tomorrow with a plan. Try to stay focused and positive. You will get the results you are looking for. It may or may not take awhile, but you'll get them. In the mean time, keep your head up and your faith strong. I'm praying for you, sister; as I do each and every

soul here. Love and blessings... Valtiffany hester wrote: I live in a rural part of Georgia, not much here, lol..Each nearby city has one hospital...What makes it so bad, our hospital just got a CT scanner...They are all behind in times..My PCP and Neuro both agreed that it seems no one local is going to be able to handle my case..The I need to go somewhere that is more

advanced...Seems to me everyone that I know that has MS had to do the same exact thing.. Leave it to me to come of with a new disease or disorder...I am so frustrated..I know I am almost at the point where I am gonna say forget it all...I am just so frustrated, I had to literally keep my composure when the doctor said what he said, because my eyes started watering up...I just wanted to come home and take a shower and get in the bed..And I did just that, unfortunately I woke up about 20 minutes ago..And whelp so did the depression. I am about to go back to sleep though, after I take all 15 of my pills, and sleep the night away.Val Lee <a1manlady> wrote: I am so sorry ~ I don't know why they want to

send you away. Is there no hospital closer to you? My brother lived in Idaho when he became ill and they sent him here to NC. to get dx'd. When I lived in Texas, I went to a doctor in Fortworth, who sent me to a hospital there. I was able to receive my dx. there. It was about 64 miles from where I live but that's still closer than some of these other hospitals. I hope you get your answers soon. You are right. It is very frustrating. I know when I first became ill, it got to the point that I didn't care what I had, I just needed an answer. I'll be lifting you in prayer. Love and blessings... Valtiffany hester <akivas_wifey04> wrote: Today at my appointment with my Neuro, he too says he is unsure of exactly what I am suffering from, and that is unable to rule any one thing out..He told me that he would either go to Emory or The Mayo Clinic..After I told him that my PCP said the same, he sighed..He told me to go see what they say and then let him no. So here I am again at phase 1, for the 4th time. I just want to scream. tiffany charmelle hester Looking for last minute shopping deals? Find them fast with Yahoo! Search. Euphemisms are unpleasant truths wearing diplomatic cologne. ~Quentin Crisp~ Never miss a thing. Make Yahoo your homepage. tiffany charmelle hester Be a better friend, newshound, and know-it-all with Yahoo! Mobile. Try it now. Euphemisms are unpleasant truths wearing diplomatic cologne. ~Quentin Crisp~

Never miss a thing. Make Yahoo your homepage.

After receiving the, " I am really not sure what you are suffering from..I cannot really rule out any one thing" comment today, I decided to finally call Emory Healthcare..After about 20 to 25 minutes on the phone I finally had an appointment booked for the 31st of this month...My PCP has had me coming off of my anti-depressants (Cymbalta, Pamelor), so I do not know if that is really helping the condition..In the last two weeks after suffering from the severe migraines I suffer from I finally decided to start taking the Pamelor again, just not at as high a dose as my first Neuro prescribed..Lol, taking both of them really helped me put on some pounds, which I really cannot stand..I just feel like going to get me a wine cooler or two or three, lol, and forgetting today ever happened.Val Lee wrote: Awww, ~ Ok. I'm going to be the pot calling the kettle black, but letting this get you way down, is not good. I know this because, I go through this depression funk more times than I can count. And eveytime I go through it, it puts me way behind. It's like I just stop progressing and then slowly I begin to regress. And then when the funk is over, I have to start from square one again. So, even though I do this to myself, I implore you to not do it to yourself. I know this is all so frustrating and it feels as if your hands are tied. Do

get some rest, clear your head and get up tomorrow with a plan. Try to stay focused and positive. You will get the results you are looking for. It may or may not take awhile, but you'll get them. In the mean time, keep your head up and your faith strong. I'm praying for you, sister; as I do each and every soul here. Love and blessings... Valtiffany hester <akivas_wifey04> wrote: I live in a rural part of Georgia, not much here, lol..Each nearby city has one hospital...What makes it so bad, our hospital just got a CT scanner...They are all behind in times..My PCP and Neuro both agreed that it seems no one local is going to be able to handle my case..The I need to go somewhere that is more

advanced...Seems to me everyone that I know that has MS had to do the same exact thing.. Leave it to me to come of with a new disease or disorder...I am so frustrated..I know I am almost at the point where I am gonna say forget it all...I am just so frustrated, I had to literally keep my composure when the doctor said what he said, because my eyes started watering up...I just wanted to come home and take a shower and get in the bed..And I did just that, unfortunately I woke up about 20 minutes ago..And whelp so did the depression. I am about to go back to sleep though, after I take all 15 of my pills, and sleep the night away.Val Lee <a1manlady> wrote: I am so sorry ~ I don't know why they want to

send you away. Is there no hospital closer to you? My brother lived in Idaho when he became ill and they sent him here to NC. to get dx'd. When I lived in Texas, I went to a doctor in Fortworth, who sent me to a hospital there. I was able to receive my dx. there. It was about 64 miles from where I live but that's still closer than some of these other hospitals. I hope you get your answers soon. You are right. It is very frustrating. I know when I first became ill, it got to the point that I didn't care what I had, I just needed an answer. I'll be lifting you in prayer. Love and blessings... Valtiffany hester <akivas_wifey04> wrote: Today at my appointment with my Neuro, he too says he is unsure of exactly what I am suffering from, and that is unable to rule any one thing out..He told me that he would either go to Emory or The Mayo Clinic..After I told him that my PCP said the same, he sighed..He told me to go see what they say and then let him no. So here I am again at phase 1, for the 4th time. I just want to scream. tiffany charmelle hester Looking for last minute shopping deals? Find them fast with Yahoo! Search. Euphemisms are unpleasant truths wearing diplomatic cologne. ~Quentin Crisp~ Never miss a thing. Make Yahoo your homepage. tiffany charmelle hester Be a better friend, newshound, and know-it-all with Yahoo! Mobile. Try it now. Euphemisms are unpleasant truths wearing diplomatic cologne. ~Quentin Crisp~ Never miss a thing. Make Yahoo your homepage.

tiffany charmelle hester

Lol, and I do not even drink..I cannot tell you the last time I had anything other than a coke, sprite or powerade..I am just needing an escape from reality, and honestly I do not think that is the best thing..But I do not know what else to do..I do not know if I need to start the Cymbalta again, if that will help with some of the depression..But considering that 5 or 6 of the things I am either taking or been diagnosed with causes depression...I just some relief..Lets hope that on the 31st, I will be a little closer to a diagnosis than I am now..I think that if they diagnose me and start adequate treatment, I can go back to work which in turn will help me feel less depressed...I really miss work..I need work..But my PCP will not let me go back, I know he knows best, so I will sit back and let nature take its course...tiffany hester wrote: After receiving the, " I am really not sure what you are suffering from..I cannot really rule out any one thing" comment today, I decided to finally call Emory Healthcare..After about 20 to 25 minutes on the phone I finally had an appointment booked for the 31st of this month...My PCP has had me coming off of my anti-depressants (Cymbalta, Pamelor), so I do not know if that is really helping the condition..In the last two weeks after suffering from the severe migraines I suffer from I finally decided to start taking the Pamelor again, just not at as high a dose as my first Neuro prescribed..Lol, taking both of them really helped

me put on some pounds, which I really cannot stand..I just feel like going to get me a wine cooler or two or three, lol, and forgetting today ever happened.Val Lee <a1manlady> wrote: Awww, ~ Ok. I'm going to be the pot calling the kettle black, but letting this get you way down, is not good. I know this because, I go through this depression funk more times than I can count. And eveytime I go through it, it puts me way behind. It's like I just stop progressing and then slowly I begin to regress. And then when the funk is over, I have to start from square one again. So, even though I do this to myself, I implore you to not do it to yourself. I know this is all so frustrating and it feels as if your hands are

tied. Do get some rest, clear your head and get up tomorrow with a plan. Try to stay focused and positive. You will get the results you are looking for. It may or may not take awhile, but you'll get them. In the mean time, keep your head up and your faith strong. I'm praying for you, sister; as I do each and every soul here. Love and blessings... Valtiffany hester <akivas_wifey04> wrote: I live in a rural part of Georgia, not much here, lol..Each nearby city has one hospital...What makes it so bad, our hospital just got a CT scanner...They are all behind in times..My PCP and Neuro both agreed that it seems no one local is going to be able to handle my case..The I need to go somewhere that is

more advanced...Seems to me everyone that I know that has MS had to do the same exact thing.. Leave it to me to come of with a new disease or disorder...I am so frustrated..I know I am almost at the point where I am gonna say forget it all...I am just so frustrated, I had to literally keep my composure when the doctor said what he said, because my eyes started watering up...I just wanted to come home and take a shower and get in the bed..And I did just that, unfortunately I woke up about 20 minutes ago..And whelp so did the depression. I am about to go back to sleep though, after I take all 15 of my pills, and sleep the night away.Val Lee <a1manlady> wrote: I am so sorry ~ I don't know why they

want to send you away. Is there no hospital closer to you? My brother lived in Idaho when he became ill and they sent him here to NC. to get dx'd. When I lived in Texas, I went to a doctor in Fortworth, who sent me to a hospital there. I was able to receive my dx. there. It was about 64 miles from where I live but that's still closer than some of these other hospitals. I hope you get your answers soon. You are right. It is very frustrating. I know when I first became ill, it got to the point that I didn't care what I had, I just needed an answer. I'll be lifting you in prayer. Love and blessings... Valtiffany hester <akivas_wifey04> wrote: Today at my appointment with my Neuro, he too says he is unsure of exactly what I am suffering from, and that is unable to rule any one thing out..He told me that he would either go to Emory or The Mayo Clinic..After I told him that my PCP said the same, he sighed..He told me to go see what they say and then let him no. So here I am again at phase 1, for the 4th time. I just want to scream. tiffany charmelle hester Looking for last minute shopping deals? Find them fast with Yahoo! Search. Euphemisms are unpleasant truths wearing diplomatic cologne. ~Quentin Crisp~ Never miss a thing. Make Yahoo your homepage. tiffany charmelle hester Be a better friend, newshound, and know-it-all with Yahoo! Mobile. Try it now. Euphemisms are unpleasant truths wearing diplomatic cologne. ~Quentin Crisp~ Never miss a thing. Make Yahoo your homepage. tiffany charmelle hester Be a better friend, newshound, and know-it-all with Yahoo! Mobile. Try it now.

tiffany charmelle hester

Looking for last minute shopping deals? Find them fast with Yahoo! Search.

Hi , It's a again. Just read your posts and I am sorry that you are jumping thruhoops but keep your chin up. The answer will come in time. I believe that praying is very uplifting and asking God for guidance will bring you some soothing comfort. I was wondering what are the 15 pills that you had to take? Are they the oral steroids? Good luck on the 31st. That is hopeful right??? Did you have a brain and spine MRI already? Also I would suggest an evoked potential test. That is how they dx'd me. Take care, a tiffany hester wrote: Lol, and I do not even drink..I cannot tell you the last time I had anything other than a coke, sprite or powerade..I am just needing an escape from reality, and honestly I do not think that is the best thing..But I do not know what else to do..I do not know if I need to start the Cymbalta again, if that will help with some of the depression..But considering that 5 or 6 of the things I am either taking or been diagnosed with causes depression...I just some relief..Lets hope that on the 31st, I will be a little closer to a diagnosis than I am now..I think that if they diagnose me and start adequate treatment, I can go back to work which in turn will help me feel less depressed...I really miss work..I need work..But my PCP will not let me go back, I know he knows best, so I will sit back and let nature take its

course...tiffany hester <akivas_wifey04> wrote: After receiving the, " I am really not sure what you are suffering from..I cannot really rule out any one thing" comment today, I decided to finally call Emory Healthcare..After about 20 to 25 minutes on the phone I finally had an appointment booked for the 31st of this month...My PCP has had me coming off of my anti-depressants (Cymbalta, Pamelor), so I do not know if that is really helping the condition..In the last two weeks after suffering from the severe migraines I suffer from I finally decided to start taking the Pamelor again, just not at as high a dose as my first Neuro prescribed..Lol, taking both of them really helped me put on some pounds, which I really cannot stand..I just feel like going to get me a wine cooler or two or three, lol, and forgetting today ever

happened.Val Lee <a1manlady> wrote: Awww, ~ Ok. I'm going to be the pot calling the kettle black, but letting this get you way down, is not good. I know this because, I go through this depression funk more times than I can count. And eveytime I go through it, it puts me way behind. It's like I just stop progressing and then slowly I begin to regress. And then when the funk is over, I have to start from square one again. So, even though I do this to myself, I implore you to not do it to yourself. I know this is all so frustrating and it feels as if your hands are tied. Do get some rest, clear your head and get up tomorrow with a plan. Try to stay focused and positive. You will get the results you are

looking for. It may or may not take awhile, but you'll get them. In the mean time, keep your head up and your faith strong. I'm praying for you, sister; as I do each and every soul here. Love and blessings... Valtiffany hester <akivas_wifey04> wrote: I live in a rural part of Georgia, not much here, lol..Each nearby city has one hospital...What makes it so bad, our hospital just got a CT scanner...They are all behind in times..My PCP and Neuro both agreed that it seems no one local is going to be able to handle my case..The I need to go somewhere that is more advanced...Seems to me everyone that I know that has MS had to do the same exact thing.. Leave it to me to come of with a new disease or

disorder...I am so frustrated..I know I am almost at the point where I am gonna say forget it all...I am just so frustrated, I had to literally keep my composure when the doctor said what he said, because my eyes started watering up...I just wanted to come home and take a shower and get in the bed..And I did just that, unfortunately I woke up about 20 minutes ago..And whelp so did the depression. I am about to go back to sleep though, after I take all 15 of my pills, and sleep the night away.Val Lee <a1manlady> wrote: I am so sorry ~ I don't know why they want to send you away. Is there no hospital closer to you? My brother lived in Idaho when he became ill and they sent him here to NC. to get

dx'd. When I lived in Texas, I went to a doctor in Fortworth, who sent me to a hospital there. I was able to receive my dx. there. It was about 64 miles from where I live but that's still closer than some of these other hospitals. I hope you get your answers soon. You are right. It is very frustrating. I know when I first became ill, it got to the point that I didn't care what I had, I just needed an answer. I'll be lifting you in prayer. Love and blessings... Valtiffany hester <akivas_wifey04> wrote: Today at my appointment with my Neuro, he too says he is

unsure of exactly what I am suffering from, and that is unable to rule any one thing out..He told me that he would either go to Emory or The Mayo Clinic..After I told him that my PCP said the same, he sighed..He told me to go see what they say and then let him no. So here I am again at phase 1, for the 4th time. I just want to scream. tiffany charmelle hester Looking for last minute shopping deals? Find them fast with Yahoo! Search. Euphemisms are unpleasant truths wearing diplomatic cologne. ~Quentin Crisp~ Never miss a thing. Make Yahoo your homepage. tiffany charmelle hester Be a better friend, newshound, and know-it-all with Yahoo! Mobile. Try it now. Euphemisms are

unpleasant truths wearing diplomatic cologne. ~Quentin Crisp~ Never miss a thing. Make Yahoo your homepage. tiffany charmelle hester Be a better friend, newshound, and know-it-all with Yahoo! Mobile. Try it now. tiffany charmelle hester Looking for last minute shopping deals? Find them fast with Yahoo! Search. Be kind, Be selfless, LOVE, and be

grateful.

I know exactly what you're saying. Any place sounds better than the place you're in now, right? Drinking may put you in another place for awhile, but unfortunately, you gotta come right back. I hope you're able to get an adequate dosage of your meds to at least help you through this. And I'm glad you got an appointment at Emory Healthcare on the 31st. Now, maybe the wheels will start rolling towards a diagnosis. I miss working also. I had to quit about 8 years ago. It was like losing a loved one. I mourned for months. I haven't been able to work since. But, I can't get SSDI either. And according to SSI, I don't have enough work credits to get SSI. And of course with my husbands income, I'd never be able to get it. I'm going to apply for SSDI again as soon as I get all of my paper work together and get all of my Dr.s appts. recorded. It's taking

time because I'm having problems just coming up with the co-payments let alone the office visits. Hang in there , you have a whole army of friends here. We are all backing you up with our support. Love and blessings... Val tiffany hester wrote: Lol, and I do not even drink..I cannot tell you the last time I had anything other than a coke, sprite or powerade..I am just needing an escape from reality, and honestly I do not think that is the best thing..But I do not know what else to do..I do not know if I need to start the Cymbalta again, if that will help with some of the depression..But considering that 5 or 6 of the things I am either taking or been diagnosed with causes depression...I just some relief..Lets hope that on the 31st, I will be a little closer to a diagnosis than I am now..I think that if they diagnose me and start adequate treatment, I can go back to work which in turn will help me feel less depressed...I really miss work..I need work..But my PCP will not let me go back, I know he knows best, so I will sit back and let nature take its course...tiffany hester <akivas_wifey04> wrote: After receiving the, " I am really not sure what you are suffering from..I cannot really rule out any one thing" comment today, I decided to finally call Emory Healthcare..After about 20 to 25 minutes on the phone I finally had an appointment booked for the 31st of this month...My PCP has had me coming off of my anti-depressants (Cymbalta, Pamelor), so I do not know if that is really helping the condition..In the last two weeks after suffering from the severe migraines I suffer from I finally decided to start taking the Pamelor again, just not at as high a dose as my first Neuro prescribed..Lol, taking both of them really helped me put on some pounds, which I really cannot stand..I just feel like going to get me a wine cooler or two or three, lol, and forgetting today ever happened.Val Lee <a1manlady> wrote: Awww, ~ Ok. I'm going to be the pot calling the kettle black, but letting this get you way down, is not good. I know this because, I go through this depression funk more times than I can count. And eveytime I go through it, it puts me way behind. It's like I just stop progressing and then slowly I begin to regress. And then when the funk is over, I have to start from square one again. So, even though I do this to myself, I implore you to not do it to yourself. I know this is all so frustrating and it feels as if your hands are tied. Do get some rest, clear your head and get up tomorrow with a plan. Try to stay focused and positive. You will get the results you are looking for. It may or may not take awhile, but you'll get them. In the mean time, keep your head up and your

faith strong. I'm praying for you, sister; as I do each and every soul here. Love and blessings... Valtiffany hester <akivas_wifey04> wrote: I live in a rural part of Georgia, not much here, lol..Each nearby city has one hospital...What makes it so bad, our hospital just got a CT scanner...They are all behind in times..My PCP and Neuro both agreed that it seems no one local is going to be able to handle my case..The I need to go somewhere that is more advanced...Seems to me everyone that I know that has MS had to do the same exact thing.. Leave it to me to come of with a new disease or disorder...I am so frustrated..I know I am almost at the point where I am gonna say forget it all...I am just

so frustrated, I had to literally keep my composure when the doctor said what he said, because my eyes started watering up...I just wanted to come home and take a shower and get in the bed..And I did just that, unfortunately I woke up about 20 minutes ago..And whelp so did the depression. I am about to go back to sleep though, after I take all 15 of my pills, and sleep the night away.Val Lee <a1manlady> wrote: I am so sorry ~ I don't know why they want to send you away. Is there no hospital closer to you? My brother lived in Idaho when he became ill and they sent him here to NC. to get dx'd. When I lived in Texas, I went to a doctor in Fortworth, who sent me to a hospital there. I was able to receive my

dx. there. It was about 64 miles from where I live but that's still closer than some of these other hospitals. I hope you get your answers soon. You are right. It is very frustrating. I know when I first became ill, it got to the point that I didn't care what I had, I just needed an answer. I'll be lifting you in prayer. Love and blessings... Valtiffany hester <akivas_wifey04> wrote: Today at my appointment with my Neuro, he too says he is unsure of exactly what I am suffering from, and that is unable to rule any one thing out..He told me that he would

either go to Emory or The Mayo Clinic..After I told him that my PCP said the same, he sighed..He told me to go see what they say and then let him no. So here I am again at phase 1, for the 4th time. I just want to scream. tiffany charmelle hester Looking for last minute shopping deals? Find them fast with Yahoo! Search. Euphemisms are unpleasant truths wearing diplomatic cologne. ~Quentin Crisp~ Never miss a thing. Make Yahoo your homepage. tiffany charmelle hester Be a better friend, newshound, and know-it-all with Yahoo! Mobile. Try it now. Euphemisms are unpleasant truths wearing diplomatic cologne. ~Quentin Crisp~ Never miss a thing. Make Yahoo your homepage. tiffany charmelle hester Be a better friend, newshound, and know-it-all with Yahoo! Mobile. Try it now. tiffany charmelle

hester Looking for last minute shopping deals? Find them fast with Yahoo! Search. Euphemisms are unpleasant truths wearing diplomatic cologne. ~Quentin Crisp~