RemedySpot.com

Re: fried chicken, OT

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Oh that sounds so good Kate. Send me some please :-)

Hugs

nne

OT=off topic, not Old Testament! lol!Anyways, Dana, and many of you have inspired meto try my hand, despite it being tremor-y the last manydays, and electric-shock-y--to make fried chicken tonight!Today was sit on the floor--took me 10 minutes to get down

there--rofl! and organize the cabinets below, and low and beholdI found the old deep fryer that had belonged to my FIL, so...I'm gonna make chicken, potatoe fingerlings,brocolli, scallionsand mushrooms. Peggy-- around in Bedford tonight?

Well, I'll let ya all know how it comes out, ok? love to all,KateWe can only be said to be alive in those momentswhen our hearts are conscious of our treasures.~Thornton Wilder

-- Breast Cancer Patients Soul Mates for Life

http://www.geocities.com/chucky5741/breastcancerpatients.htmlAnxiety Depression and Breast Cancer

http://health.group.yahoo.com/group/AnxietyDepressionandBreastCancerAngel Feather Loomerwww.angelfeatherloomer.blogspot.comCheck out my other ornaments at

www.geocities.com/chucky5741/bcornament.htmlThe Cancer Clubwww.cancerclub.com

Eat some for me! I'm not eating fried food, carbs, sugar or white flour. So PLEASE eat a drum stick for me....lol

Thanks,

Shirley

OT=off topic, not Old Testament! lol!Anyways, Dana, and many of you have inspired meto try my hand, despite it being tremor-y the last manydays, and electric-shock- y--to make fried chicken tonight!Today was sit on the floor--took me 10 minutes to get downthere--rofl! and organize the cabinets below, and low and beholdI found the old deep fryer that had belonged to my FIL, so...I'm gonna make chicken, potatoe fingerlings, brocolli, scallionsand mushrooms. Peggy-- around in Bedford tonight?Well, I'll let ya all know how it comes out, ok? love to all,KateWe can only be said to be alive in those momentswhen our hearts are conscious of our treasures.~Thornton Wilder