RemedySpot.com

prednisone

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Regarding Prednisone!

When it takes more than one or two sentences to explain a proper dosage of a drug, that should indicate that it ain't good for ya!

Please...please....try to do anything but prednisone. I almost lost all my vision because of cataract induced prednisone reaction. I understand the itching. I understand the swelling. I understand the misery. But...I believe in all of my heart that the worst drug URT's go on is Prednisone.

The steriods in your system are like those "free radicals", they just go bonkers and do whatever the hell they like.

I'm a little passionate about Prednisone usage and any synthetic drugs. Can you tell?

For every synthetic (made up by companies to make money) medicine you are on, there is a natural formula that can be made by Compound pharmacies. The reason this isn't as popular is because the compound pharmacies use the exact same molecules and such as your body should normally make. They use the natural properties to treat the same thing. The drug companies can't patent what nature and God already did! So they add synthetics so they can patent them. That means $$$$$. Example: Synthetic female hormone is made with horse urine, I'm not kidding. It works great for female horses, but not really all that good for female humans! Unless you are a horses as^%$# & (*.

(Just kidding!...I've been up all night making a easter gift basket for a wonderful young man who is battling Lymphoma!---so I'm a bit punchy!)

Somehow...having URT doesn't seem so bad when you see the ravages of cancer and liver diseases. But...that doesn't mean we shouldn't find the answer to our own URTS!

Y'all hang in there. Hive on...

Patti

• 7 years later...
Guest guest

don't know much about this - but since you've seemed ok in the past can

you try weaning off and just doing SCD ????

eileen

>

> Hi everyone! I have been diagnosed with UC and I'm currently on

> Prednisone and symptom-free. My problem is that in order to get off

the

> steroids I need an ant-inflammatory to work along-side the diet, but

> none seem to work. I have been on, Canasa, Asacol, Mesalamine and 2

> others and they are all causing me severe diarrhea and bleeding. Is

it

> possible to start reducing the prednisone (I reduced twice already

w/o

> symptoms) w/o an anti-inflammatory? My doctors next choice for me is

6-

> MP which does not appeal to me at all.

>

> YI

> UC 2 MONTHS/ SCD1 WEEK

>