RemedySpot.com

Re: To (repy to cassy)

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Cassy I really relate to everything you are saying. Even though I am in a lot of pain my husband.still calls everyday to tell me what he needs done. With 3 of us with medical conditions the paperwork just doesn't stop. I am also trying to get the taxes done and replace and store all my old files for 2007 and make new ones but everytime I try to get things done like this he calls and asks me to do this or that or ask me if I called the dr. etc. He emails me and when I reply he calls me. What the heck does he need to that for. My gosh, he calls, texts or emails me about 10 times a day plus my sister is always calling and then my oldest son. Between the 3 of them I can't get anything done and I answer the phone after awhile "WHAT DO YOU WANT AGAIN! It doesn't stop them. My sister has a big habit of calling before 8 am bcs she gets up at 6 am and thinks everyone else should be up

to. I don't go to bed until 12 am. I do that to get a little "me time". My husband drives me crazy. He will tell me the night before what needs to be done and then call me the next day and then email me to about the same thing. How many times does someone needs to be reminded? He just walked in the door and I am downstairs in my office trying to print things off for my filing and other things (medical etc) and he is ilke "when are we going to the store" "Give me a exact time" My gosh, when I am done darnnit. I am just stress bcs I have too much on my plate and dealing with pain all the time doesn't help. I am always busy. There is always something I have to do. If it's not that then I am having to go pick someone up bcs their parents are unavailable and it's not my responsibility and god knows she (ex) has given me enough reasons to NOT do anything for her or the

kids. Then my son is always needing something. They thnk I don't have a life and don't do anything but sit on the fricken couch. Not true. Even with this carpet tunnel and wearing these splints I have to type or write and it's painful but the paperwork doesn't stop. Of course my husband says "oh we have to do this and we have to do that" and I know what that means.....ME But when it comes to his money bcs he works and I do not even though I supported this family for approx 6 years working full time and making a good wage he still has that attitude that he has to work and make the money so it's his even though I contributed more than I should have. We had joint bank accounts even 4 years before we were married. Full access to MY money too. Anyway, I have complained enough. Yesterday was a hard day, nothing worked the way it should have. Today trying to catch up. Sure visit my myspace page and click on add me. I would like to have you on my friend list. Also you can do the multipy page too but you really have to have a page to in order to do that. Are you on my yahoo IM? I don't think so. I will add you if you ask to be added. It's desmarais7@... (ID). I hope things are going better for you. Guys just need someone to knock them over the head with something most the time. And if you tell them things all the time bcs they never do what you asked they think you are b* & ^%$# or compaining. My husband is at the point that everything I say is a complaint, a b* & ^%$ or a direct attack to his manhood or something. He is getting so sensitive about everything even though he is the type who is blunt honest even if it hurts your feelings. I am the complete

opposite. I don't want to hurt anyone's feelings. Ok....am looking forward to having you on myspace or yahoo im to talk. No i didn't get the message personally at my email address. You can resend to desmarais7@... Take care hon :)payngabby@... wrote: ,Sorry it took me so long to w/b.Im behind I so know what ya mean.Alot of people think I have it made to,but they dont see

the hell I go through.Im the same way,I just go to my room now the stress is to much.My fiance dosnt read up on anything I have but he has no problem going to his stupid fight websites.And he thinks I could do more and hes blind to the fact that I suffer so much.Yesterday his unemployment claim was returned to us in the mail because he put it in backwards so the address wasnt showing.And I call to tell him and he says well,can you deal with it?and im like how do you want me to deal with it?The mail already came,I dont have a stamp.He says can you go the post office?He knows I cant drive.So,then he was mad.Im like whatever its your fault you deal with it.Are they human or what?lol.I sent you a email offlist,did you get it.My email is payngabbyaol or payngabby72.Im gonna check out your myspace and request you

as a friend.Hang in there.I hope it gets beter.hugz,cassy Re: Re: Re: Cassy????? Where are you????? and Rene?Cassy, Sorry, I normally don't tell people I have an identical twinsister, although I told

Val bcs she has twins. So, it has been aninteresting life. Yeah, we only have 5 1/2 years to go whoo hoo! Geezyou have been through a lot but we are glad that you are in the groupbcs you have someone or many to talk to even on your bad days. Boy, Ihope it's not what the doctor really thinks it is., You have so manyproblems to deal with already. I will pray for you again just like lastnight. Good luck. Hugs and God Bless, :)payngabbyaol wrote: I didnt know you had a twin sister!Cool!Iknow what ya mean about health expenses and child support.Mine has 2other kids.Well thedocsfirst thought i had devics disease,was ruledout.Then I was seen by this doc thats like house he discoverd i hadautonomic dysfunction,so Im seing cardio having more tests and turnsout its complicated.He thinks I hav a rare muscle disease with the

autodysfunction.I also have TN and a visual field defect.hugzcassyPeace, Love and Hugs, D. :)#AOLMsgPart_2_324e0f21-cb7d-484c-b095-7bd09ada87af#AOLMsgPart_2_324e0f21-cb7d-484c-b095-7bd09ada87af#AOLMsgPart_2_324e0f21-cb7d-484c-b095-7bd09ada87af__________________________________________________________More new features than ever. Check out the new AOL Mail ! -http://webmail.aol.comPeace, Love and Hugs, D.:)#AOLMsgPart_2_0ee5670b-b7ee-4d24-828f-f0ff219b1503#AOLMsgPart_2_0ee5670b-b7ee-4d24-828f-f0ff219b1503#AOLMsgPart_2_0ee5670b-b7ee-4d24-828f-f0ff219b1503__________________________________________________________More new features

than ever. Check out the new AOL Mail ! -http://webmail.aol.comPeace, Love and Hugs, D. :)#AOLMsgPart_2_b42d9a10-f869-4e1b-97b6-98ebc15d226b#AOLMsgPart_2_b42d9a10-f869-4e1b-97b6-98ebc15d226b#AOLMsgPart_2_b42d9a10-f869-4e1b-97b6-98ebc15d226b__________________________________________________________More new features than ever. Check out the new AOL Mail ! - http://webmail.aol.com Peace, Love and Hugs, D. :)