RemedySpot.com

Question

Rate this topic

Guest guest

• 1 year later...
  • 6 years later...

Hi, is it possible for a person to exhibit Neurological symptoms associated with MS, without actually having any lesions? For any of you that have already been diagnosed, did you have lesions on your first MRI..If not, about how long before you start seeing lesions appear...I know that MS affects everyone differently, but I just needed to ask..Trista wrote: At least I'm in good company! LOL.Val Lee <a1manlady> wrote: Whoa, Trista!~ I thought I was the only one who did things like that. I went to the store with my daughter one day. She drove. When we came out of the store, I started to get in someone else's van. I was so embarrassed. I was reading through this entry again. I wonder why some of the words came out looking so odd. Makes for some hard reading. It wasn't like that when I posted it. Love and blessings.. ValTrista <tabeloe37> wrote: Val, I can relate to

these. Once a few months ago I went shopping. I put the key in the van door and it wouldn't unlock the door. I got so frustrated and felt like uttering some swear words. I looked up and saw an elderly couple staring at me looking concerned. I tried the key again, then glanced inside and saw a diet coke can in the drink holder. My DH only drinks Diet Pepsi. It FINALLY dawned on me that it was the wrong van. The elderly couple started laughing, and I felt like an idiot. LOL. Val Lee <a1manlady> wrote: I pulled this off of one of my friends blog entries. I thought it was pretty

funny. True, but funny. Love and blessings... Val @};- You know you have MS when... Your four-year-old is better than you in memory games. You face-plant into the floor and only afterwards you think, gIfm falling!h You tell your daughter to go to bed (in the garage) at 9 PM. Youfre on the phone with a dear

friend and canft remember who the heck she is. ___________________________________________________________________________ You pay the phone bill twice because you canft remember that you paid it the first time. (Yep, done that) You forget to pay the electric bill and your power gets turned off. You realize you sent the electric bill payment to the phone company. ___________________________________________________________________________ You call someone and by the time they answer the phone, you forgot who you called. You try to

grease a skillet with g409 instead of gPam.h ___________________________________________________________________________ The bottoms of your feet are numb and you realize youfve been walking around without shoes on because you canft tell the difference. ___________________________________________________________________________ Your dog cleans up after you. ___________________________________________________________________________ You attempt to bake cookies, but you use wax paper instead

of parchment paper. Even worse, you canft determine whatfs wrong until your cookies start to look like candles in the oven. Worst of all you have to call your mom to ask if you are able to cook in the oven with wax paper. She thinks youfve lost your mind because youfve been baking cookies on parchment paper for years! _____________________________________________________________________________ You dice your fingers while washing knives in the sink. The water turns red and you havenft a clue why. _____________________________________________________________________________ Itfs easier to use gCharadesh because you just canft remember the words.

(Fer shure) You hold a nail with one hand and a hammer with another. But by the time youfre ready to finally swing the hammer, youfve dropped the darn nailcagain. _____________________________________________________________________________ You call your daughter and ask for directions and realize youfve already arrived at the location in question. _____________________________________________________________________________ You attempt to move your index finger and your pinky finger moves instead. You wash your hair with conditioner and THEN

wash it with shampoo. _____________________________________________________________________________ You try to get your key into the door to your apartment. You jam and slam and swear. Your neighbor opens the door from the inside to help you and you realize youfre breaking into the wrong place. _____________________________________________________________________________ You go to the store, turn around and realize youfre lost. You have to call your 16-year-old to come and find you. _____________________________________________________________________________ You have a college education, but when your doctor asks you to spell a simple, four-letter word, youfre speechless. Of course, you can easily shout out a four-letter word in reply. (Not necessarily the same one the doctor wanted to hear). _____________________________________________________________________________ You invite your guests to sit on the cake while you serve the couch. Your mom seeks out advice about Social Security from YOU. _____________________________________________________________________________ Buttons are useless, zippers are worse, so your whole wardrobe turns into elastic waists or Velcro. You have become jealous of how few times pregnant women go to the bathroom. You use body soap instead of body lotion and canft figure out why it wonft rub in. _____________________________________________________________________________ You map out everywhere you go based on how many public restrooms are along the way. You have to ask the dog where his leash is. _____________________________________________________________________________ You fail a test for intoxication and you havenft had a drink. YOU try to walk a straight line with

MS! _____________________________________________________________________________ Your nine-year-old tucks you in bed and kisses you on the nose. Your 80-year-old mom jumps up from her seat and offers it to you. _____________________________________________________________________________ You point your keyless car entry button at the front door of your home and wonder why the door isnft beeping. _____________________________________________________________________________ Your Neuro asks you to look to the right and

instead you look to the left. Or worse, you move your whole head instead of just your eyes. _____________________________________________________________________________ You start to take your meds and canft remember if you already took them. So you hunt to find the pamphlet that comes with the prescription so you know what to expect if you accidentally overdose. (I've done this so many times..) _____________________________________________________________________________ You do exactly what the instructions on the shampoo bottle read: gWash, rinse, repeath. But,

you only do it because you canft remember what parts you have already done. ____________________________________________________________________________ You go to work with one shaved leg because you forgot to shave the other. The next morning, you decide to shave the other leg to play catch-up only to find out that you re-shaved the same one again. _____________________________________________________________________________ You sleep in your work clothes because youfre just too darn tired to change into PJfs and then back into work clothes the next morning. _____________________________________________________________________________ Your 70-year-old father offers to let you borrow the cane he used after knee surgery, because it looks like you need it more than him. _____________________________________________________________________________ One of your students (worried about your eyesight) tapes paper over the overhead lights and you think youfve forgotten how to operate them. ______________________________________________________________________________ You refer to gswallowing a pillh as gswallowing a pillowh.

Your childfs teacher corrects YOUR spelling in a note to her. You get excited when the weatherman says to expect gunseasonably cool weatherh. ______________________________________________________________________________ You show up to your job from four years ago, walk in the front door, and only then realize that youfve shown up at the wrong employer. ______________________________________________________________________________ And one of the best ways you know you have M.S. is when your teenager thanks YOU for doing some of the cooking and cleaning!Euphemisms

are unpleasant truths wearing diplomatic cologne. ~Quentin Crisp~ Never miss a thing. Make Yahoo your homepage. Blessings, Trista 'If we ever forget that we're one nation under God, then we will be a nation gone under.'~ Reagan'When fascism comes it will be wrapped in a flag and carrying a cross'... (Sinclair ) ~ Ron Never miss a thing. Make Yahoo your homepage. Euphemisms are unpleasant truths wearing diplomatic cologne. ~Quentin Crisp~ Never miss a thing. Make Yahoo your homepage. Blessings, Trista 'If we ever forget that we're one nation under God, then we will be a nation gone under.'~ Reagan'When fascism comes it will be wrapped in a flag and carrying a cross'... (Sinclair ) ~ Ron Never miss a thing. Make Yahoo your homepage.

tiffany charmelle hester

Looking for last minute shopping deals? Find them fast with Yahoo! Search.

There are a number of people on this group who have neurological symptoms associated with MS but no lesions. Didn't you already have MRIs? Or is my memory all wonky (again:)? If you did have MRIs have you gotten the radiologist reports yet?hugs))Sharon This email is a natural hand made product. The slight variations in spelling and grammar enhance its individual character and beauty and in no way are to be considered flaws or defects. Question

Hi, is it possible for a person to exhibit Neurological symptoms associated with MS, without actually having any lesions? For any of you that have already been diagnosed, did you have lesions on your first MRI..If not, about how long before you start seeing lesions appear...I know that MS affects everyone differently, but I just needed to ask..Trista <tabeloe37yahoo (DOT) com> wrote: At least I'm in good company! LOL.Val Lee <a1manladyyahoo (DOT) com> wrote: Whoa, Trista!~ I thought I was the only one who did things like that.

I went to the store with my daughter one day. She drove. When we came out of the store, I started to get in someone else's van. I was so embarrassed. I was reading through this entry again. I wonder why some of the words came out looking so odd. Makes for some hard reading. It wasn't like that when I posted it. Love and blessings.. ValTrista <tabeloe37yahoo (DOT) com> wrote: Val, I can relate to

these. Once a few months ago I went shopping. I put the key in the van door and it wouldn't unlock the door. I got so frustrated and felt like uttering some swear words. I looked up and saw an elderly couple staring at me looking concerned. I tried the key again, then glanced inside and saw a diet coke can in the drink holder. My DH only drinks Diet Pepsi. It FINALLY dawned on me that it was the wrong van. The elderly couple started laughing, and I felt like an idiot. LOL. Val Lee <a1manladyyahoo (DOT) com> wrote: I pulled this off of one of my friends blog

entries. I thought it was pretty

funny. True, but funny. Love and blessings... Val @};- You know you have MS when... Your four-year-old is better than you in memory games. You face-plant into the floor and only afterwards you think, �gI�fm falling!�h You tell your daughter to go to bed (in the garage) at 9 PM. You�fre on the phone with a dear

friend and can�ft remember who the heck she is. ____________ _________ _________ _________ _________ _________ _________ _________ You pay the phone bill twice because you can�ft remember that you paid it the first time. (Yep, done that) You forget to pay the electric bill and your power gets turned off. You realize you sent the electric bill payment to the phone company. ____________ _________ _________ _________ _________ _________ _________ _________ You call someone and by the time they answer the phone, you forgot who you called. You try to

grease a skillet with �g409�� instead of �gPam.�h ____________ _________ _________ _________ _________ _________ _________ _________ The bottoms of your feet are numb and you realize you�fve been walking around without shoes on because you can�ft tell the difference. ____________ _________ _________ _________ _________ _________ _________ _________ Your dog cleans up after you. ____________ _________ _________ _________ _________ _________ _________ _________ You attempt to bake cookies, but you use wax paper instead

of parchment paper. Even worse, you can�ft determine what�fs wrong until your cookies start to look like candles in the oven. Worst of all you have to call your mom to ask if you are able to cook in the oven with wax paper. She thinks you�fve lost your mind because you�fve been baking cookies on parchment paper for years! ____________ _________ _________ _________ _________ _________ _________ _________ __ You dice your fingers while washing knives in the sink. The water turns red and you haven�ft a clue why. ____________ _________ _________ _________ _________ _________ _________ _________ __ It�fs easier to use �gCharades�h because you just can�ft remember the words.

(Fer shure) You hold a nail with one hand and a hammer with another. But by the time you�fre ready to finally swing the hammer, you�fve dropped the darn nail�cagain. ____________ _________ _________ _________ _________ _________ _________ _________ __ You call your daughter and ask for directions and realize you�fve already arrived at the location in question. ____________ _________ _________ _________ _________ _________ _________ _________ __ You attempt to move your index finger and your pinky finger moves instead. You wash your hair with conditioner and THEN

wash it with shampoo. ____________ _________ _________ _________ _________ _________ _________ _________ __ You try to get your key into the door to your apartment. You jam and slam and swear. Your neighbor opens the door from the inside to help you and you realize you�fre breaking into the wrong place. ____________ _________ _________ _________ _________ _________ _________ _________ __ You go to the store, turn around and realize you�fre lost. You have to call your 16-year-old to come and find you. ____________ _________ _________ _________ _________ _________ _________ _________ __ You have a college education, but when your doctor asks you to spell a simple, four-letter word, you�fre speechless. Of course, you can easily shout out a four-letter word in reply. (Not necessarily the same one the doctor wanted to hear). ____________ _________ _________ _________ _________ _________ _________ _________ __ You invite your guests to sit on the cake while you serve the couch. Your mom seeks out advice about Social Security from YOU. ____________ _________ _________ _________ _________ _________ _________ _________ __ Buttons are useless, zippers are worse, so your whole wardrobe turns into elastic waists or Velcro. You have become jealous of how few times pregnant women go to the bathroom. You use body soap instead of body lotion and can�ft figure out why it won�ft rub in. ____________ _________ _________ _________ _________ _________ _________ _________ __ You map out everywhere you go based on how many public restrooms are along the way. You have to ask the dog where his leash is. ____________ _________ _________ _________ _________ _________ _________ _________ __ You fail a test for intoxication and you haven�ft had a drink. YOU try to walk a straight line with

MS! ____________ _________ _________ _________ _________ _________ _________ _________ __ Your nine-year-old tucks you in bed and kisses you on the nose. Your 80-year-old mom jumps up from her seat and offers it to you. ____________ _________ _________ _________ _________ _________ _________ _________ __ You point your keyless car entry button at the front door of your home and wonder why the door isn�ft beeping. ____________ _________ _________ _________ _________ _________ _________ _________ __ Your Neuro asks you to look to the right and

instead you look to the left. Or worse, you move your whole head instead of just your eyes. ____________ _________ _________ _________ _________ _________ _________ _________ __ You start to take your meds and can�ft remember if you already took them. So you hunt to find the pamphlet that comes with the prescription so you know what to expect if you accidentally overdose. (I've done this so many times..) ____________ _________ _________ _________ _________ _________ _________ _________ __ You do exactly what the instructions on the shampoo bottle read: �gWash, rinse, repeat�h. But,

you only do it because you can�ft remember what parts you have already done. ____________ _________ _________ _________ _________ _________ _________ _________ _ You go to work with one shaved leg because you forgot to shave the other. The next morning, you decide to shave the other leg to play catch-up only to find out that you re-shaved the same one again. ____________ _________ _________ _________ _________ _________ _________ _________ __ You sleep in your work clothes because you�fre just too darn tired to change into PJ�fs and then back into work clothes the next morning. ____________ _________ _________ _________ _________ _________ _________ _________ __ Your 70-year-old father offers to let you borrow the cane he used after knee surgery, because it looks like you need it more than him. ____________ _________ _________ _________ _________ _________ _________ _________ __ One of your students (worried about your eyesight) tapes paper over the overhead lights and you think you�fve forgotten how to operate them. ____________ _________ _________ _________ _________ _________ _________ _________ ___ You refer to �gswallowing a pill�h as �gswallowing a pillow�h.

Your child�fs teacher corrects YOUR spelling in a note to her. You get excited when the weatherman says to expect �gunseasonably cool weather�h. ____________ _________ _________ _________ _________ _________ _________ _________ ___ You show up to your job from four years ago, walk in the front door, and only then realize that you�fve shown up at the wrong employer. ____________ _________ _________ _________ _________ _________ _________ _________ ___ And one of the best ways you know you have M.S. is when your teenager thanks YOU for doing some of the cooking and cleaning!Euphemisms

are unpleasant truths wearing diplomatic cologne. ~Quentin Crisp~ Never miss a thing. Make Yahoo your homepage. Blessings, Trista 'If we ever forget that we're one nation under God, then we will be a nation gone under.'~ Reagan'When fascism comes it will be wrapped in a flag and carrying a cross'... (Sinclair ) ~ Ron Never miss a thing. Make Yahoo your homepage. Euphemisms are unpleasant truths wearing diplomatic cologne. ~Quentin Crisp~ Never miss a thing. Make Yahoo your homepage. Blessings, Trista 'If we ever forget that we're one nation under God, then we will be a nation gone under.'~ Reagan'When fascism comes it will be wrapped in a flag and carrying a cross'... (Sinclair ) ~ Ron Never miss a thing. Make Yahoo your homepage.

tiffany charmelle hester Looking for last minute shopping deals? Find them fast with Yahoo! Search.

Be a better friend, newshound, and know-it-all with Yahoo! Mobile. Try it now.

Hi Shirley. So sorry you had a bad night last night.:( I know how bad

the Chrons is. Hang in there. Im praying for you.

luv n hugz,cassy

Re: Question

I had MS symptoms and no lesions for atleast 4 years. I din't get my

first " seen " lesion until I had a BAD exasperation. I couln't strighenmy

bopdy out due tp spasicity. Sorry for the spelling. My crohns disease

asted up badlast night; I lost 3 lbs last night from shitting all night.

Don't give up. Keep see uyour docs.

I'd write more but I don't have the enerfy,

Good lukk

Shirley

Hi, is it possible for a person to exhibit Neurological symptoms

associated with MS, without actually having any lesions?For any of you

that have already been diagnosed, did you have lesions on your first

MRI..If not, about how long before you start seeing lesions appear...I

know that MS affects everyone differently, but I just needed to ask..

Trista wrote:

At least I'm in good company! LOL.

Val Lee wrote:

Whoa, Trista!~

I thought I was the only one who did things like that. I went to the

store with my daughter one day. She drove. When we came out of the

store, I started to get in someone else's van. I was so embarrassed.

I was reading through this entry again. I wonder why some of the words

came out looking so odd. Makes for some hard reading. It wasn't like

that when I posted it.

Love and blessings..

Val

Trista wrote:

Val, I can relate to these. Once a few months ago I went shopping. I put

the key in the van door and it wouldn't unlock the door. I got so

frustrated and felt like uttering some swear words. I looked up and saw

an elderly couple staring at me looking concerned. I tried the key

again, then glanced inside and saw a diet coke can in the drink holder.

My DH only drinks Diet Pepsi. It FINALLY dawned on me that it was the

wrong van. The elderly couple started laughing, and I felt like an

idiot. LOL.

Val Lee wrote:

I pulled this off of one of my friends blog entries. I thought it was

pretty funny. True, but funny.

Love and blessings...

Val @};-

You know you have MS when...

Your four-year-old is better than you in memory games.

You face-plant into the floor and only afterwards you think, �gI�fm

falling!�h

You tell your daughter to go to bed (in the garage) at 9 PM.

You�fre on the phone with a dear friend and can�ft remember who the heck

she is.

____________ _________ _________ _________ _________ _________ _________

_________

You pay the phone bill twice because you can�ft remember that you paid

it the first time. (Yep, done that)

You forget to pay the electric bill and your power gets turned off.

You realize you sent the electric bill payment to the phone company.

_________

You call someone and by the time they answer the phone, you forgot who

you called.

You try to grease a skillet with �g409�� instead of �gPam.�h

_________

The bottoms of your feet are numb and you realize you�fve been walking

around without shoes on because you can�ft tell the difference.

_________

Your dog cleans up after you.

_________

You attempt to bake cookies, but you use wax paper instead of parchment

paper. Even worse, you can�ft determine what�fs wrong until your cookies

start to look like candles in the oven. Worst of all you have to call

your mom to ask if you are able to cook in the oven with wax paper. She

thinks you�fve lost your mind because you�fve been baking cookies on

parchment paper for years!

_________ __

You dice your fingers while washing knives in the sink. The water turns

red and you haven�ft a clue why.

_________ __

It�fs easier to use �gCharades�h because you just can�ft remember the

words. (Fer shure)

You hold a nail with one hand and a hammer with another. But by the time

you�fre ready to finally swing the hammer, you�fve dropped the darn nail�

cagain.

_________ __

You call your daughter and ask for directions and realize you�fve

already arrived at the location in question.

_________ __

You attempt to move your index finger and your pinky finger moves

instead.

You wash your hair with conditioner and THEN wash it with shampoo.

_________ __

You try to get your key into the door to your apartment. You jam and

slam and swear. Your neighbor opens the door from the inside to help you

and you realize you�fre breaking into the wrong place.

_________ __

You go to the store, turn around and realize you�fre lost. You have to

call your 16-year-old to come and find you.

_________ __

You have a college education, but when your doctor asks you to spell a

simple, four-letter word, you�fre speechless. Of course, you can easily

shout out a four-letter word in reply. (Not necessarily the same one the

doctor wanted to hear).

_________ __

You invite your guests to sit on the cake while you serve the couch.

Your mom seeks out advice about Social Security from YOU.

_________ __

Buttons are useless, zippers are worse, so your whole wardrobe turns

into elastic waists or Velcro.

You have become jealous of how few times pregnant women go to the

bathroom.

You use body soap instead of body lotion and can�ft figure out why it

won�ft rub in.

_________ __

You map out everywhere you go based on how many public restrooms are

along the way.

You have to ask the dog where his leash is.

_________ __

You fail a test for intoxication and you haven�ft had a drink. YOU try

to walk a straight line with MS!

_________ __

Your nine-year-old tucks you in bed and kisses you on the nose.

Your 80-year-old mom jumps up from her seat and offers it to you.

_________ __

You point your keyless car entry button at the front door of your home

and wonder why the door isn�ft beeping.

_________ __

Your Neuro asks you to look to the right and instead you look to the

left. Or worse, you move your whole head instead of just your eyes.

_________ __

You start to take your meds and can�ft remember if you already took

them. So you hunt to find the pamphlet that comes with the prescription

so you know what to expect if you accidentally overdose. (I've done this

so many times..)

_________ __

You do exactly what the instructions on the shampoo bottle read: �gWash,

rinse, repeat�h. But, you only do it because you can�ft remember what

parts you have already done.

_________ _

You go to work with one shaved leg because you forgot to shave the

other.

The next morning, you decide to shave the other leg to play catch-up

only to find out that you re-shaved the same one again.

_________ __

You sleep in your work clothes because you�fre just too darn tired to

change into PJ�fs and then back into work clothes the next morning.

_________ __

Your 70-year-old father offers to let you borrow the cane he used after

knee surgery, because it looks like you need it more than him.

_________ __

One of your students (worried about your eyesight) tapes paper over the

overhead lights and you think you�fve forgotten how to operate them.

_________ ___

You refer to �gswallowing a pill�h as �gswallowing a pillow�h.

Your child�fs teacher corrects YOUR spelling in a note to her.

You get excited when the weatherman says to expect �gunseasonably cool

weather�h.

_________ ___

You show up to your job from four years ago, walk in the front door, and

only then realize that you�fve shown up at the wrong employer.

_________ ___

And one of the best ways you know you have M.S. is when your teenager

thanks YOU for doing some of the cooking and cleaning!

Euphemisms are unpleasant truths wearing diplomatic cologne. ~Quentin

Crisp~

Never miss a thing. Make Yahoo your homepage.

Blessings, Trista

'If we ever forget that we're one nation under God, then we will be a

nation gone under.'

~ Reagan

'When fascism comes it will be wrapped in a flag and carrying a

cross'... (Sinclair )

~ Ron

Euphemisms are unpleasant truths wearing diplomatic cologne. ~Quentin

Crisp~

Blessings, Trista

'If we ever forget that we're one nation under God, then we will be a

nation gone under.'

~ Reagan

'When fascism comes it will be wrapped in a flag and carrying a

cross'... (Sinclair )

~ Ron

tiffany charmelle hester

Looking for last minute shopping deals? Find them fast with Yahoo!

Search.

#AOLMsgPart_2_df98e852-a304-457a-899d-b28049d58e99

More new features than ever. Check out the new AOL Mail ! -

http://webmail.aol.com