RemedySpot.com

RE: Hi Everyone

Rate this topic

Guest guest

OK, thanks for letting me know, Alana! I figured out my problem, it has to do with my Outlook program, not Yahoo, so that mystery is solved, except how to fix Outlook! :)

Thanks!GillianGillian Hood-son, MS, ACSMHealthier OutcomesIt's not just about losing weight! Want to eat your favorite foods without gaining weight? Get your copy of our fr*e special report, "6 Simple Steps to Guilt Free Eating" by visiting http://www.healthieroutcomes.com

From: IntuitiveEating_Support [mailto:IntuitiveEating_Support ] On Behalf Of ajslinton@...Sent: Thursday, January 17, 2008 3:54 PMTo: IntuitiveEating_Support Subject: RE: Hi Everyone

Gillian,

I on occassion get a duplicate email. I Just thought the person had hit the send button twice it's that infrequent for me.

--Alana

-------------- Original message -------------- From: "Gillian Hood-son" <gillianhealthieroutcomes>

Is anyone else having problems with receiving duplicate emails? I am getting a few today myself. I just visited the Moderator group for Yahoo groups and I don't see any problems that everyone is experiencing, so I'm not sure what is going on. Isn't technology fun?

Thanks!GillianGillian Hood-son, MS, ACSMHealthier OutcomesIt's not just about losing weight! Want to eat your favorite foods without gaining weight? Get your copy of our fr*e special report, "6 Simple Steps to Guilt Free Eating" by visiting http://www.healthieroutcomes.com

From: IntuitiveEating_Support [mailto:IntuitiveEating_Support ] On Behalf Of Mathew and Sharon Sent: Wednesday, January 16, 2008 7:45 PMTo: IntuitiveEating_Support Subject: RE: Hi Everyone

Hi Gillian, I have been having problems with the amount of duplicate posts I receive ( I don’t read from the yahoo group page but thought I would let you know), I end up with two of every post for some reason but it’s not causing any problem although its only happening with this group and not others I am in

Sharon

From: IntuitiveEating_Support [mailto:IntuitiveEating_Support ] On Behalf Of Gillian Hood-sonSent: Thursday, 17 January 2008 12:39 PMTo: IntuitiveEating_Support Subject: Hi Everyone

Hi Everybody!

Well, after a long absence and several unexpected things coming up one after the other since December, I am finally caught up and hope to be more available to be posting and hanging out with all of you! I've decided that all the bad things that could happen in 2008 have happened in the first two weeks of January and that's it! No more, it's going to be a great year from here on out. :)

First, welcome to all our new members! We have had quite a few and I'm so happy to have you here and to see this group growing, and to see intuitive eating in general growing in awareness. We need more people to know, it's time to stop the suffering. We all have lives to live and it's time to do it now, not waiting until we reach a certain weight or size.

I wanted to find out from those of you who read and respond to messages at the Yahoo site if you are having any problem accessing the site in any way. I have heard there were some problems, but I haven't had any myself, so I wanted to check with all of you to find out before I investigate further. Feel free to post here or send me a PM.

I have some posts saved to reply to, especially about body image and the idea of using fat as a protection. These are great topics. I will be posting either tonight or tomorrow. As always, don't hesitate to contact me if you have a question or if there is something that you need!

No virus found in this outgoing message.Checked by AVG Free Edition.Version: 7.5.516 / Virus Database: 269.19.5/1228 - Release Date: 16/01/2008 9:01 AM

I

should mention Gillian that I have been receiving duplicate emails for the last

couple of months and it is every single message that comes thru twice, I just didn’t

mention it as it was not a problem for me.

Sharon

[mailto:IntuitiveEating_Support ] On Behalf Of Gillian

Hood-son

Sent: Friday, 18 January 2008 7:51 AM

To: IntuitiveEating_Support

Subject: RE: Hi Everyone

Is anyone else having problems with receiving duplicate emails? I

am getting a few today myself. I just visited the Moderator group for Yahoo

groups and I don't see any problems that everyone is experiencing, so I'm not

sure what is going on. Isn't technology fun?

Thanks!

Gillian

No virus found in this outgoing message.

Checked by AVG Free Edition.

Version: 7.5.516 / Virus Database: 269.19.6 - Release Date: 17/01/2008 12:00 AM

Oh

I guess my problem is different, I only receive duplicates from this group and

no other groups or emails.

Sharon

Hood-son

Sent: Friday, 18 January 2008 9:35 AM

OK, thanks for letting me know, Alana! I figured out my problem, it

has to do with my Outlook program, not Yahoo, so that mystery is solved, except

how to fix Outlook! :)

Thanks!

Gillian

Sharon, that's weird. I don't suppose you are signed up twice somehow? I checked your membership for this email and you're only there once, but maybe another email address as well? Or maybe it's an Australian thing - just kidding! :) Yahoo isn't very helpful with group help, they don't really have a help desk. Anyone else have any ideas?

From: IntuitiveEating_Support [mailto:IntuitiveEating_Support ] On Behalf Of Mathew and Sharon Sent: Thursday, January 17, 2008 5:15 PMTo: IntuitiveEating_Support Subject: RE: Hi Everyone

I should mention Gillian that I have been receiving duplicate emails for the last couple of months and it is every single message that comes thru twice, I just didn’t mention it as it was not a problem for me.

Sharon

From: IntuitiveEating_Support [mailto:IntuitiveEating_Support ] On Behalf Of Gillian Hood-sonSent: Friday, 18 January 2008 7:51 AMTo: IntuitiveEating_Support Subject: RE: Hi Everyone

Is anyone else having problems with receiving duplicate emails? I am getting a few today myself. I just visited the Moderator group for Yahoo groups and I don't see any problems that everyone is experiencing, so I'm not sure what is going on. Isn't technology fun?

Thanks!Gillian

No virus found in this outgoing message.Checked by AVG Free Edition.Version: 7.5.516 / Virus Database: 269.19.6 - Release Date: 17/01/2008 12:00 AM

LOL

I will have to go with the Australian thing idea Gillian. I checked my

groups and I am only in there once.

Sharon

Hood-son

Sent: Friday, 18 January 2008 10:40 AM

Sharon, that's weird. I don't suppose you are signed up twice

somehow? I checked your membership for this email and you're only there once,

but maybe another email address as well? Or maybe it's an Australian thing -

just kidding! :) Yahoo isn't very helpful with group help, they don't really

have a help desk. Anyone else have any ideas?

Thanks!

Gillian

Gillian Hood-son, MS, ACSM

Healthier Outcomes

It's not just about losing weight!

I occasionally get a duplicate e-mail. I too just thought the person hit send twice. ajslinton@... wrote: Gillian, I on occassion get a duplicate email. I Just thought the person had hit the send button twice it's that infrequent for me. --Alana -------------- Original message -------------- From: "Gillian Hood-son"

<gillianhealthieroutcomes> Is anyone else having problems with receiving duplicate emails? I am getting a few today myself. I just visited the Moderator group for Yahoo groups and I don't see any problems that everyone is experiencing, so I'm not sure what is going on. Isn't technology fun? Thanks!GillianGillian Hood-son, MS, ACSMHealthier OutcomesIt's not just about losing weight! Want to eat your favorite foods without gaining weight? Get your copy of our fr*e special report, "6 Simple Steps to Guilt Free Eating" by visiting http://www.healthieroutcomes.com From: IntuitiveEating_Support [mailto:IntuitiveEating_Support ] On Behalf Of Mathew and Sharon Sent: Wednesday, January 16, 2008 7:45 PMTo: IntuitiveEating_Support Subject: RE: Hi Everyone Hi Gillian, I have been having problems with the amount of duplicate posts I receive ( I don’t read from the yahoo group page but thought I would let you know), I end up with two of every post for some reason but it’s not causing any problem although its only happening with this

group and not others I am in Sharon From: IntuitiveEating_Support [mailto:IntuitiveEating_Support ] On Behalf Of Gillian Hood-sonSent: Thursday, 17 January 2008 12:39 PMTo: IntuitiveEating_Support Subject: Hi Everyone Hi

Everybody! Well, after a long absence and several unexpected things coming up one after the other since December, I am finally caught up and hope to be more available to be posting and hanging out with all of you! I've decided that all the bad things that could happen in 2008 have happened in the first two weeks of January and that's it! No more, it's going to be a great year from here on out. :) First, welcome to all our new members! We have had quite a few and I'm so happy to have you here and to see this group growing, and to see intuitive eating in general growing in awareness. We need more people to know, it's time to stop the suffering. We all have lives to live and it's time to do it now, not waiting

until we reach a certain weight or size. I wanted to find out from those of you who read and respond to messages at the Yahoo site if you are having any problem accessing the site in any way. I have heard there were some problems, but I haven't had any myself, so I wanted to check with all of you to find out before I investigate further. Feel free to post here or send me a PM. I have some posts saved to reply to, especially about body image and the idea of using fat as a protection. These are great topics. I will be posting either tonight or tomorrow. As always, don't hesitate to contact me if you have a question or if there is something that you need! Thanks!GillianGillian Hood-son, MS, ACSMHealthier OutcomesIt's not just about losing weight! Want to eat your favorite foods without gaining weight? Get your copy of our fr*e special report, "6 Simple Steps to Guilt Free Eating" by visiting http://www.healthieroutcomes.com No virus found in this outgoing message.Checked by AVG Free Edition.Version: 7.5.516 / Virus Database: 269.19.5/1228 - Release Date: 16/01/2008 9:01 AM

Now with a new friend-happy design! Try the new Yahoo! Canada Messenger

Hey Sharon,

Weren't you initially signed up here under a different Yahoo ID? If

that one and your current ID both had the SAME email address for

sending emails to, that could explain the duplicates? If you can

remember the original Yahoo ID, send that information to Gillian via

the email link and she can look at the membership files to see if the

old ID remains there.

Katcha

>

> Sharon, that's weird. I don't suppose you are signed up twice somehow? I

> checked your membership for this email and you're only there once,

but maybe

> another email address as well? Or maybe it's an Australian thing - just

> kidding! :) Yahoo isn't very helpful with group help, they don't

really have

> a help desk. Anyone else have any ideas?

>

> Thanks!

> Gillian

>

> Gillian Hood-son, MS, ACSM

> Healthier Outcomes

> It's not just about losing weight!

>

>

> Want to eat your favorite foods without gaining weight?

>

> Get your copy of our fr*e special report, " 6 Simple Steps to Guilt Free

> Eating " by visiting http://www.healthieroutcomes.com

> <http://www.healthieroutcomes.com/>

>

>

> _____

>

> From: IntuitiveEating_Support

> [mailto:IntuitiveEating_Support ] On Behalf Of Mathew and

> Sharon

> Sent: Thursday, January 17, 2008 5:15 PM

> To: IntuitiveEating_Support

> Subject: RE: Hi Everyone

>

>

>

>

> I should mention Gillian that I have been receiving duplicate emails

for the

> last couple of months and it is every single message that comes thru

twice,

> I just didn't mention it as it was not a problem for me.

>

> Sharon

>

> From: IntuitiveEating_Support

> [mailto:IntuitiveEating_Support ] On Behalf Of Gillian

> Hood-son

> Sent: Friday, 18 January 2008 7:51 AM

> To: IntuitiveEating_Support

> Subject: RE: Hi Everyone

>

> Is anyone else having problems with receiving duplicate emails? I am

getting

> a few today myself. I just visited the Moderator group for Yahoo

groups and

> I don't see any problems that everyone is experiencing, so I'm not

sure what

> is going on. Isn't technology fun?

>

> Thanks!

> Gillian

>

>

>

>

>

> No virus found in this outgoing message.

> Checked by AVG Free Edition.

> Version: 7.5.516 / Virus Database: 269.19.6 - Release Date:

17/01/2008 12:00

> AM

>

I

was?? That sounds logical Katcha, I am going to hop over to yahoo now and

see if I have another login as I can’t remember

Thank

you

Stay

tuned ;)

Sharon

[mailto:IntuitiveEating_Support ] On Behalf Of Katcha

Sent: Saturday, 19 January 2008 12:58 AM

Subject: Re: Hi Everyone

Hey Sharon,

Weren't you initially signed up here under a different Yahoo ID? If

that one and your current ID both had the SAME email address for

sending emails to, that could explain the duplicates? If you can

remember the original Yahoo ID, send that information to Gillian via

the email link and she can look at the membership files to see if the

old ID remains there.

Katcha

Version: 7.5.516 / Virus Database: 269.19.7/1232 - Release Date: 18/01/2008 7:32 PM

No

luck there Katcha, I am sure your right as I can vaguely remember having

another yahoo ID but I cannot remember what it is – hopefully it will

come to me in time

Sharon

[mailto:IntuitiveEating_Support ] On Behalf Of Mathew and

Sharon

Sent: Saturday, 19 January 2008 5:43 PM

Subject: RE: Re: Hi Everyone

I was?? That sounds logical Katcha, I am going

to hop over to yahoo now and see if I have another login as I can’t

remember

Thank you

Stay tuned ;)

Sharon

Version: 7.5.516 / Virus Database: 269.19.7/1232 - Release Date: 18/01/2008 7:32 PM