RemedySpot.com

Re: Two Novels

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Thanks for the book referrals! I love books, I love to read and wish I could read all day long at times. If anyone knows of any jobs where you can read books and get paid for it, let me know!!!!!:)

Another good one is Jemmima J by Jane Green .

--Alana

-------------- Original message --------------

Hi Everyone!I just read two books that I wanted to recommend. The first one is called "Big Girls Don't Cry," by Cathie Linz, about a struggling plus-size model who returns home broke and gets a job with the town veterinarian, a guy who used to make fun of her in school. It's the third book in a series, but you don't need to read the other two first to enjoy this one.The other book, which is REALLY great, is called "Conversations With the Fat Girl," by Liza Palmer. It's about two friends who both grew up being overweight, and one of them has gastric bypass. It's about how their relationship changes, and all the life changes they go through, and it's told from the point of view of Maggie, the one who didn't get the surgery, and she is such a great character!Anyway, just wanted to let you know, in case you're interested.Have a great day!

I love this book Alana. It was the first book I read

by Jane Green and I fell in love with her writing.

I love to read as well and if you find a job like that

can I be your assistant???

Michele

--- ajslinton@... wrote:

> Thanks for the book referrals! I love books, I love

> to read and wish I could read all day long at times.

> If anyone knows of any jobs where you can read

> books and get paid for it, let me know!!!!!:)

> Another good one is Jemmima J by Jane Green .

>

> --

> Alana

>

> -------------- Original message --------------

>

> Hi Everyone!

> I just read two books that I wanted to recommend.

> The first one is

> called " Big Girls Don't Cry, " by Cathie Linz, about

> a struggling plus-

> size model who returns home broke and gets a job

> with the town

> veterinarian, a guy who used to make fun of her in

> school. It's the

> third book in a series, but you don't need to read

> the other two first

> to enjoy this one.

> The other book, which is REALLY great, is called

> " Conversations With

> the Fat Girl, " by Liza Palmer. It's about two

> friends who both grew up

> being overweight, and one of them has gastric

> bypass. It's about how

> their relationship changes, and all the life changes

> they go through,

> and it's told from the point of view of Maggie, the

> one who didn't get

> the surgery, and she is such a great character!

> Anyway, just wanted to let you know, in case you're

> interested.

> Have a great day!

>

>

>

Michele

CR: Let & #39;s Meet at Platform 8 by Carole s

RR: Big Boned by Meg Cabot 5/5

You got it!

--Alana

-------------- Original message --------------

I love this book Alana. It was the first book I readby Jane Green and I fell in love with her writing.I love to read as well and if you find a job like thatcan I be your assistant???Michele--- ajslintoncomcast (DOT) net wrote:> Thanks for the book referrals! I love books, I love> to read and wish I could read all day long at times.> If anyone knows of any jobs where you can read> books and get paid for it, let me know!!!!!:)> Another good one is Jemmima J by Jane Green .> > --> Alana > > -------------- Original message -------------- > From: "alyzu1" <alyzucomcast (DOT) net> > Hi Everyone!> I just read two books that I wanted to recommend.> The first one is > called "Big Girls Don't Cry," by Cathie Linz, about> a struggling plus-

> size model who returns home broke and gets a job> with the town > veterinarian, a guy who used to make fun of her in> school. It's the > third book in a series, but you don't need to read> the other two first > to enjoy this one.> The other book, which is REALLY great, is called> "Conversations With > the Fat Girl," by Liza Palmer. It's about two> friends who both grew up > being overweight, and one of them has gastric> bypass. It's about how > their relationship changes, and all the life changes> they go through, > and it's told from the point of view of Maggie, the> one who didn't get > the surgery, and she is such a great character!> Anyway, just wanted to let you know, in case you're> interested.> Have a great day!> > > Michele CR: Let & #39;s Meet at Platform 8 by Carole sRR: Big B

oned by Meg Cabot 5/5__________________________________________________

Thanks

for that. It’s funny because I could not work out why the Liza

Palmer book sounded familiar and I went and checked my shelves where I have

about 200 books waiting for me to read! There is was, waiting for over a

year for me.

I

will read it as soon as I have finished my current novel.

sharon

[mailto:IntuitiveEating_Support ] On Behalf Of alyzu1

Sent: Friday, 18 January 2008 2:15 AM

To: IntuitiveEating_Support

Subject: Two Novels

Hi Everyone!

I just read two books that I wanted to recommend. The first one is

called " Big Girls Don't Cry, " by Cathie Linz, about a struggling

plus-

size model who returns home broke and gets a job with the town

veterinarian, a guy who used to make fun of her in school. It's the

third book in a series, but you don't need to read the other two first

to enjoy this one.

The other book, which is REALLY great, is called " Conversations With

the Fat Girl, " by Liza Palmer. It's about two friends who both grew up

being overweight, and one of them has gastric bypass. It's about how

their relationship changes, and all the life changes they go through,

and it's told from the point of view of Maggie, the one who didn't get

the surgery, and she is such a great character!

Anyway, just wanted to let you know, in case you're interested.

Have a great day!

No virus found in this outgoing message.

Checked by AVG Free Edition.

Version: 7.5.516 / Virus Database: 269.19.5/1228 - Release Date: 16/01/2008 9:01 AM

I'll have to check out the "Big Girls Don't Cry" one. It sounds really good. I have "Conversations with the Fat Girl" I bought it several years ago and started it a couple of times but couldn't get past the first few chapters for some reason. I picked it up again this summer and read it in one day! I LOVED IT!!!! Maggie is such a great character! And the book was so well written. Some other good authors are Weiner and n Keyes. They both tend to have plus size characters in their books too. I too LOVE to read! Can I get in on that job where you get paid to read all day too?! ;) alyzu1 wrote: Hi Everyone!I just read two books that I wanted to recommend. The first one is called "Big Girls Don't Cry," by Cathie Linz, about a struggling plus-size model who returns home broke and gets a job with the town veterinarian, a guy who used to make fun of her in school. It's the third book in a series, but you don't need to read the other two first to enjoy this one.The other book, which is REALLY great, is called "Conversations With the Fat Girl," by Liza Palmer. It's about two friends who both grew up being overweight, and one of them has gastric bypass. It's about how their relationship changes, and all the life changes they go

through, and it's told from the point of view of Maggie, the one who didn't get the surgery, and she is such a great character!Anyway, just wanted to let you know, in case you're interested.Have a great day!

Looking for the perfect gift? Give the gift of Flickr!

I just requested Big Girls Don't Cry from my library! :)Kipkabob wrote: I'll have to check out the "Big Girls Don't Cry" one. It sounds really good. I have "Conversations with the Fat Girl" I bought it several years ago and started it a couple of times but couldn't get past the first few chapters for some reason. I picked it up again this summer and read it in one day! I LOVED IT!!!! Maggie is such a great character! And the book was so well

written. Some other good authors are Weiner and n Keyes. They both tend to have plus size characters in their books too. I too LOVE to read! Can I get in on that job where you get paid to read all day too?! ;) alyzu1 <alyzucomcast (DOT) net> wrote: Hi Everyone!I just read two books that I wanted to recommend. The first one is called "Big Girls Don't Cry," by Cathie Linz, about a struggling plus-size model who returns home broke and gets a job with the town veterinarian, a guy who used to make fun of her in school. It's the third book in a series, but you don't need to read the other two first to enjoy this one.The other book, which is REALLY great, is called "Conversations With

the Fat Girl," by Liza Palmer. It's about two friends who both grew up being overweight, and one of them has gastric bypass. It's about how their relationship changes, and all the life changes they go through, and it's told from the point of view of Maggie, the one who didn't get the surgery, and she is such a great character!Anyway, just wanted to let you know, in case you're interested.Have a great day! Looking for the perfect gift? Give the gift of Flickr!

I've been looking for that job for years,lol!

Liza Palmer has a new book, called " Seeing Me Naked. " I haven't read

it yet, but I heard it's also really good.

> Hi Everyone!

> I just read two books that I wanted to recommend. The first one is

> called " Big Girls Don't Cry, " by Cathie Linz, about a struggling plus-

> size model who returns home broke and gets a job with the town

> veterinarian, a guy who used to make fun of her in school. It's the

> third book in a series, but you don't need to read the other two first

> to enjoy this one.

> The other book, which is REALLY great, is called " Conversations With

> the Fat Girl, " by Liza Palmer. It's about two friends who both grew up

> being overweight, and one of them has gastric bypass. It's about how

> their relationship changes, and all the life changes they go through,

> and it's told from the point of view of Maggie, the one who didn't get

> the surgery, and she is such a great character!

> Anyway, just wanted to let you know, in case you're interested.

> Have a great day!

>

>

>

>

>

>

> ---------------------------------

> Looking for the perfect gift? Give the gift of Flickr!

>

I bought her new book on Saturday!! Can't wait to read it but I have to finish one I got from the library first.alyzu1 wrote: I've been looking for that job for years,lol!Liza Palmer has a new book, called "Seeing Me Naked." I haven't readit yet, but I heard it's also really good.> Hi Everyone!> I just read two books that I wanted to recommend. The first one is > called "Big Girls Don't Cry," by Cathie Linz, about a struggling plus-> size model who returns home broke and gets a job with the town > veterinarian, a guy who used to make fun

of her in school. It's the > third book in a series, but you don't need to read the other two first > to enjoy this one.> The other book, which is REALLY great, is called "Conversations With > the Fat Girl," by Liza Palmer. It's about two friends who both grew up > being overweight, and one of them has gastric bypass. It's about how > their relationship changes, and all the life changes they go through, > and it's told from the point of view of Maggie, the one who didn't get > the surgery, and she is such a great character!> Anyway, just wanted to let you know, in case you're interested.> Have a great day!> > > > > > > ---------------------------------> Looking for the perfect gift? Give the gift of Flickr!>