RemedySpot.com

Re: Re: Weight Watchers- new member

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Hi Lyn, I too am a new member. I am 36, and discover 3 weeks ago (with the aid of a therapist) that I am bulimic, have been for about 12 years. I am glad to have found this site, I think it will help me with my recovery.

Hi everyone I'm Lyn 29 and a new member. I joined last week but haven't posted yet. The first couple of posts I saw had to do with cooking - doing stuff at home from scratch - and although I think that is AWESOME it just doesn't work for me personally. I don't like to cook really much less anything straight from scratch so my first impression of this group was that I probably wasn't going to fit in and it wasn't what I was looking for. I opened this email digest specifically to scan it one more time to see if I should leave the group in search of something else and found this excellent description of intuitive eating. I saw a little bit on the internet about it which is why I joined, it sounded like just what I need but I didn't know much about how it worked or why. This post makes alot of sense, not to diet just ask yourself why we eat the way we do and listen to what our bodies want, so simple but so hard for some of us.

Anyway just wanted to say thanks for starting this thread it helped me get a different perspective on what this group is about as well as what just might work for me. I hope to learn much more about this over the next couple of weeks.

Be a better friend, newshound, and know-it-all with Yahoo! Mobile. Try it now.