RemedySpot.com

Hi Everyone

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Hi Everybody!

Well, after a long absence and several unexpected things coming up one after the other since December, I am finally caught up and hope to be more available to be posting and hanging out with all of you! I've decided that all the bad things that could happen in 2008 have happened in the first two weeks of January and that's it! No more, it's going to be a great year from here on out. :)

First, welcome to all our new members! We have had quite a few and I'm so happy to have you here and to see this group growing, and to see intuitive eating in general growing in awareness. We need more people to know, it's time to stop the suffering. We all have lives to live and it's time to do it now, not waiting until we reach a certain weight or size.

I wanted to find out from those of you who read and respond to messages at the Yahoo site if you are having any problem accessing the site in any way. I have heard there were some problems, but I haven't had any myself, so I wanted to check with all of you to find out before I investigate further. Feel free to post here or send me a PM.

I have some posts saved to reply to, especially about body image and the idea of using fat as a protection. These are great topics. I will be posting either tonight or tomorrow. As always, don't hesitate to contact me if you have a question or if there is something that you need!

Thanks!GillianGillian Hood-son, MS, ACSMHealthier OutcomesIt's not just about losing weight! Want to eat your favorite foods without gaining weight? Get your copy of our fr*e special report, "6 Simple Steps to Guilt Free Eating" by visiting http://www.healthieroutcomes.com