RemedySpot.com

Weight Watchers

Rate this topic

Guest guest

I know there was some discussion earlier this month about the ridiculous WW commercials that came out after New Year's, claiming they aren't a diet. It's a good thing I was out of power due to a wind storm for 5 days because I was about to throw things at the TV everytime I saw one. The good news about this claim, which we know if a huge lie, is that WW realizes that the non-diet movement is taking hold and they are going to have to change their marketing to keep up their masses that come in to attempt to lose weight. Our message is getting out there.

I was horrified the first time I saw the commercial. Even my husband, who really doesn't know a whole lot about what I do for a living or IE recognized that WW was lying without me even saying anything. I was inspired to write a rant about the new marketing campaign on my blog and I think many of you might enjoy it. It took me about 10 minutes to write, my fastest ever! I was just so mad and insulted and it just came out of me.

Here it is. Enjoy! http://www.healthieroutcomes.com/blog

Thanks!GillianGillian Hood-son, MS, ACSMHealthier OutcomesIt's not just about losing weight! Want to eat your favorite foods without gaining weight? Get your copy of our fr*e special report, "6 Simple Steps to Guilt Free Eating" by visiting http://www.healthieroutcomes.com