RemedySpot.com

I had an insight, but I don't know how it helps me!

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Last night I was just feeling out of sorts and irritable, and couldn't sleep. So I came back downstairs to read until I got sleepy, and I wanted a salami sandwich. my SECOND of the day! I wasn't hungry, just grumpy. I made my salami sandwich, ate it, and was ready to go to bed at 11:30 (VERY late for me). But I realized something - when I eat like that, I really DON'T CARE if I'm hungy or not. Sometimes, I just don't care - about being healthy, if I'm listening or even caring about my body's needs. I just wanted a salami sandwich, dammit, LEAVE ME ALONE VOICES! LOL.

But what do I do with THAT? OK, so now I realize that at the moments when I'm most likely to eat "non-intuitively", that those are the moments that it really doesn't matter to me if I'm following a healthy way IN THAT MOMENT or not.

so I eat.

Granted, i don't get that way very often... but it just seems weird to have a completely useless insight about myself- like, when I figure something out about my unhealthy attitudes, I'm supposed to change my life armed with that new knowledge - but this one just sits there like a stone.

Any ideas? :)

Mikki