RemedySpot.com

Re: Re: Yum, yum!

Rate this topic

Guest guest

I don't think you're crazy. Just this last weekend I cooked a big pot of them for my son and his friend and myself and we ate every bit of them (probably about 2 packages a piece). I hadn't had those probably since my college days. They were mighty yummy, but didn't carry me very well. I was hungry not too long afterwards. I would'nt mind adding some chicken and vegetables to them, but my son doesn't want me to. Maybe I will have to do that sometime when he isn't around. But what a great quick-fix-it meal idea. The salmon sounds good too. In fact, I've been craving salmon lately. Think I need to pick some up this weekend.

--Alana

-------------- Original message --------------

Okay, go ahead and call me crazy, but it wasRAMEN NOODLES! I can't help it, I love the things! In dieting days they would be bannedas total waste of calories, probably still are in fact a total waste, but I LOVE them. Cooked some last night to have with a pieceof grilled salmon. YUM-ME!I think this goes back to my college dayswhen I lived off Ramen Noodles and createdabout 7 zillion different ways to serve them, to convince myself they weren't just 12 centsa bag noodles! You'd think after survivingon them in college I'd hate them now, but nope.. just adore them. Could eat 'em forbreakfast lunch and dinner.