RemedySpot.com

(No subject)

Rate this topic

Guest guest

I totally agree with this article. Infact my husband and I have had this conversation a lot lately. He feels that I am a bit of a femanist when it comes to modesty. You know what I guess I am if that means that I feel that women are being devalued more and more we take off our clothing and have everything that God gave us out there for everyone to see. I think that this whole idea of flant it if you got it, is one of my hang ups with losing weight. I don't want to flaunt anything. I want to get healthy so that I am able to have the energy and clear mind that I need to be the best mom to my adorable three children. Sometimes I think it is easier dealing with being a little plump more than with cat calls and seeing people look at me like I am an

obeject. I feel like my wieght protects me from that. People really have to get to know ME for who I am. I will say that I am grateful for my fat, because I am fat people do not see me as an object.

What do you think?

D.

Looking for the perfect gift? Give the gift of Flickr!