RemedySpot.com

Help!

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Yep, that's the one. I had forgotten that it was a download and did go

looking for it again. I have it downloaded to my computer already.

Re: Re: HELP!

>

> Hi ,

>

> Is this the article you mentioned?

> http://www.drrichardhall.com/Articles/hashimoto.pdf

>

>

>

> --- gossimerwingz wrote:

>

> >

> > Hi ,

> > I for one would like to have a chance to read this

> > article, when you

> > get a chance to post it.

> > Gossimer

> >

> > <snip>

> > I have a copy of The

> > > Psychiatric Manifestations of Hashimoto's

> > Thyroiditis

• 1 month later...
Guest guest

There could be a lot of things going on right now.... it would be best to have the labs run to see what your body is doing with the dosage increase before messing with it again, IMHO.

Were you having periods before the surgery? I ask that because I went through about a month of bleeding before my periods stopped all together.... they didn't start up again until several months after my RAI 10 years later....

Thyroid hormones being all messed up really does a number on the sex hormones as well... Right now your body is still pretty much in flux... you had your surgery about 2 months ago... how long after the surgery did they start you on the 100 mcg? Ideally they should have waited about 6 weeks from that point to test you and then do the increase.... they did it quicker than that....

Remind us what the reason was for the surgery? Hyper, hypo.... nodules?

Do you have copies of the labs you've had since surgery? Results and ranges...

Topper ()

On Mon, 11 Apr 2005 10:33:49 -0000 "katorr1013" writes:

My doc changed me from 100 to 125 Synthroid a month ago(my thyroid was removed a month before that). I have had a period for 3 WEEKS! Do I need my synthroid increased or go back to 100?

Guest guest

, I had a very regular period the next week after my surgery,

but I got a call from my doc today and they are taking me back down

to 100 from 125. I did not get any specifics yet....they are

mailing me the results, but they said that I was too high. So

beginning tomorrow I go back to 100.

> There could be a lot of things going on right now.... it would be

best to

> have the labs run to see what your body is doing with the dosage

increase

> before messing with it again, IMHO.

>

> Were you having periods before the surgery? I ask that because I

went

> through about a month of bleeding before my periods stopped all

> together.... they didn't start up again until several months after

my RAI

> 10 years later....

>

> Thyroid hormones being all messed up really does a number on the

sex

> hormones as well... Right now your body is still pretty much in

flux...

> you had your surgery about 2 months ago... how long after the

surgery did

> they start you on the 100 mcg? Ideally they should have waited

about 6

> weeks from that point to test you and then do the increase....

they did

> it quicker than that....

>

> Remind us what the reason was for the surgery? Hyper, hypo....

nodules?

>

> Do you have copies of the labs you've had since surgery? Results

and

> ranges...

>

> Topper ()

>

> On Mon, 11 Apr 2005 10:33:49 -0000 " katorr1013 " <KatOrr1013@c...>

> writes:

>

> My doc changed me from 100 to 125 Synthroid a month ago(my thyroid

was

> removed a month before that). I have had a period for 3 WEEKS!

Do I

> need my synthroid increased or go back to 100?

Guest guest

Keep us posted, I'd like to see the new numbers....

Topper ()

On Tue, 12 Apr 2005 01:22:17 -0000 "katorr1013" writes:

, I had a very regular period the next week after my surgery, but I got a call from my doc today and they are taking me back down to 100 from 125. I did not get any specifics yet....they are mailing me the results, but they said that I was too high. So beginning tomorrow I go back to 100.

Guest guest

I have. During the two years that my endo and I struggled with figuring out a way to get my body to accept replacement hormone after my RAI I was doing alternating days... and now, 15 years later, I find that I do better with dosage increases by not taking the new dose every day.

When I had my labs run in February and found that my dose was still to low I increased by 25 mcg. It was too much for me and I started showing mild hyper symptoms. I adjusted to take the extra 25 every third day for a couple of weeks, then every other day for another week, then went to having that extra (I was already on 3 1/2 grain of Natural) every day....

With the T4 synthetics it has, in my experience, been just the trick to skip days, as I did, or as you are now, to get the interim dosage that works for your body.

Now, the flip side of the coin.. if you are taking T3, such as Cytomel, or a Natural, like Armour, that has T3 in it... it doesn't work so well to alternate. Its the inconsistency of the T3 dosage the messes up how your body is perceiving the hormone levels. So with those, you need to chop the pills, or buy smaller tablets, to get the dosage that you need so that it can be consistent from day to day.

Topper ()

On Tue, 12 Apr 2005 12:49:01 -0700 (PDT) Reasonover writes:

Hi Guys,

Just wanted to share that the week after my surgery I had a normal period too. They had gotten very heavy right before the surgery. I am currently on 125 but my blood work came back last week and the doctor said I was too high. I am staying on the 125 but I skip a pill every Thursday. Has anyone else done this? I am going to an internist but considering finding and Endo - I am having trouble getting them to send me my test results.

Does anyone know of a good Endo in Nashville??

Guest guest

I have been trying to get a copy of my lab work for over a week and I am not getting any cooperation. I am a little skeptical about the pill skipping issue. I just don't understand enough about the thyroid. Everything happened so fast because of the cancer and it was removed before I knew what was happening. Last week was the first blood test I have had since the surgery and starting the meds. I am supposed to go again in 4 more weeks - guess I will probably still be begging for the last lab results when it's time to go again.Sammie Baker wrote:

I really dont think it's a good idea to skip a pillevery Thursday. It's better to be consistent everyday. Besides, if you go back and get blood work on aday that you had the 125mcg pill, it will be skewed tothat day.Can you share your lab results?If you feel like you need 125mcgs, you should stay onit. These docs aren't the ones dealing with thisdisease.Have you looked into Armour or taking T3 with theSynthroid?SAMMIE--- Reasonover wrote:> Hi Guys,> > Just wanted to share that the week after my surgery> I had a normal period too. They had gotten very> heavy right before the surgery. I am currently on> 125 but my blood work came back last week and the> doctor said I was too

high. I am staying on the> 125 but I skip a pill every Thursday. Has anyone> else done this? I am going to an internist but> considering finding and Endo - I am having trouble> getting them to send me my test results.> > Does anyone know of a good Endo in Nashville??> > > katorr1013 wrote:> > , I had a very regular period the next week> after my surgery, > but I got a call from my doc today and they are> taking me back down > to 100 from 125. I did not get any specifics> yet....they are > mailing me the results, but they said that I was too> high. So > beginning tomorrow I go back to 100. > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > There could be a lot of things going on right> now.... it would be > best to> > have the labs run to see what your body is doing> with the dosage > increase> > before messing with it again, IMHO.> > > > Were you having periods before the surgery? I ask> that because I > went> > through about a month of bleeding before my> periods stopped all> > together.... they didn't start up again until> several months after > my RAI> > 10 years later.... > > > > Thyroid hormones being all messed up really does a> number on the > sex> > hormones as well... Right now your body is still> pretty much in > flux...> > you had your surgery about 2 months ago... how> long after the > surgery did>

> they start you on the 100 mcg? Ideally they should> have waited > about 6> > weeks from that point to test you and then do the> increase.... > they did> > it quicker than that.... > > > > Remind us what the reason was for the surgery?> Hyper, hypo.... > nodules?> > > > Do you have copies of the labs you've had since> surgery? Results > and> > ranges... > > > > Topper ()> > > > On Mon, 11 Apr 2005 10:33:49 -0000 "katorr1013"> <KatOrr1013@c...>> > writes:> > > > My doc changed me from 100 to 125 Synthroid a> month ago(my thyroid > was > > removed a month before that). I have had a period> for 3 WEEKS! > Do I > > need my synthroid increased or go back to 100?> > > > > >

--------------------------------->

Guest guest

Sounds to me like you've been gradually getting more and more hypo, not

hyper, but you need to stick with this latest dose until the doctor

increases you again. Hopefully they will increase you, after testing again.

It may seem to you that it's more coinciding with the increase in med, but,

more than likely, it's more near to coinciding with the removal of your

thyroid and that gradual downhill decline that your own thyroid hormones are

doing, as in gradually completely disappearing from your body, with no

thyroid of your own to compensate, other than what you are taking.

Help!

>

>

> My doc changed me from 100 to 125 Synthroid a month ago(my thyroid was

> removed a month before that). I have had a period for 3 WEEKS! Do I

> need my synthroid increased or go back to 100?

Guest guest

Here's the deal on T4-only. It is the storage hormone, meaning that it takes around one week for the activity of one day's dose to come into play at all, and more like the full display in the body takes around 6 to 8 wks or so. This means that a small amt can be added per just a couple of times a week, and, because it converts to T3 only on an as-needed basis, it's not going to mess up the tests in a day or not be true to form. It will not display at ALL on the testing until around the 3 to 8 wk period, and won't be the accurate thing for sure until around 8 wks. T3, on the other hand, is much more immediate and shows up on the lab testing in a short period of time because it is fast on display, and fast to the body tissues. All T4 ultimately becomes T3, then T3 to T2, then T2 to T1, and so on (as each body system and organ needs it to be, whichever form that body organ uses). The lab tests for T4 only will not be skewed.

Re: Re: Help!

I have been trying to get a copy of my lab work for over a week and I am not getting any cooperation. I am a little skeptical about the pill skipping issue. I just don't understand enough about the thyroid. Everything happened so fast because of the cancer and it was removed before I knew what was happening. Last week was the first blood test I have had since the surgery and starting the meds. I am supposed to go again in 4 more weeks - guess I will probably still be begging for the last lab results when it's time to go again.

Guest guest

> Here's the deal on T4-only. It is the storage hormone, meaning that

it takes around one week for the activity of one day's dose to come

into play at all, and more like the full display in the body takes

around 6 to 8 wks or so. This means that a small amt can be added per

just a couple of times a week, and, because it converts to T3 only on

an as-needed basis, it's not going to mess up the tests in a day or

not be true to form. It will not display at ALL on the testing until

around the 3 to 8 wk period, and won't be the accurate thing for sure

until around 8 wks. T3, on the other hand, is much more immediate and

shows up on the lab testing in a short period of time because it is

fast on display, and fast to the body tissues. All T4 ultimately

becomes T3, then T3 to T2, then T2 to T1, and so on (as each body

system and organ needs it to be, whichever form that body organ uses).

The lab tests for T4 only will not be skewed.

The problem with the synthetics is that they are built on a socium

molicule. Natural thyroid is build on a protien chain. The molecular

bond is much stronger between the sodimu chanin and iodine than it is

between the protien chain and iodine. As a result, it is much harder

for the body to break down the the synthetics into T3, into T2, into

T1, than it is for the body to greak down the natural thyroid which is

built on the protien chain.

>

>

>

> Re: Re: Help!

>

>

> I have been trying to get a copy of my lab work for over a week

and I am not getting any cooperation. I am a little skeptical about

the pill skipping issue. I just don't understand enough about the

thyroid. Everything happened so fast because of the cancer and it

was removed before I knew what was happening. Last week was the first

blood test I have had since the surgery and starting the meds. I am

supposed to go again in 4 more weeks - guess I will probably still be

begging for the last lab results when it's time to go again.

• 2 years later...

Yes makes a good point maybe you can eat some lean meat or fish that you enjoy natrual peanut butter is always good maybe you can drink your favorite milkshake or something maybe a scoop of ice cream find your favorite foods and eat a little of it just until your hunger signal tells youthat are satisfied. I am also no expert but you should try and relax because you are already under a lot of stress that doesn't help at all. Please post to the group and let us know how you are doing. I will pray for you. Hugs Eva

I am no expert, but can you increase your "good" fats- like cooking with olive oil, and eating natural peanut butter? Please relax, too- stress can make things a lot worse (easier said than done- I know!!)

Hi Everyone,I hope you are all doing well. I have been doing okay, but I'm havingsome issues right now. Okay, here goes. Over the period of Augustthrough December, I lost some weight. I hadn't weighed myself in acouple of years, but I know from how my clothes were fitting that myweight had dropped significantly. This is not good because I was slimto begin with and the weight loss was unintentional. I think it wasdue to stress. I wasn't sleeping, didn't have much appetite, etc. Iwasn't struggling with binging or restricting or anything, just had alot on my mind.Okay, so over Christmas break, I started to struggle with bingingagain. I had only binged about twice since August (really good for me,and they were not incredibly large-scale binges). I binged about fivetimes since now and the beginning of December. I think it was notabout food restrictions, though. I think it was my body needing tohonestly gain some more weight.So since the binging I can tell I've put on a few pounds. No big deal,they were needed. Well, this past month my period didn't come. I hadamenorrhea off and on for a couple of years, but over the past yearI've had a regular period. My husband was concerned that I had noperiod today and he made me step on the scale. I didn't want to, but Ibelieve in obeying my husband, and it was important to him because hewas concerned for my health. I'm 5'9" and I normally in the past, when I've had regular periodshave weighed anywhere from 123-129. That's kind of a big fluctuation,I know. The 129 was usually post-binge weighing. Well, this morning,clothed and not having used the bathroom yet (and I had to go, lol), Iwas 118. My husband said I need to gain 7-12 pounds.I'm terrified. I don't want to overeat to gain weight. I feel like myappetite has picked up over the past couple of weeks and I'm notbinging. I feel scared to have weigh-ins and be trying to gain weight.I feel awful about this. Someone help, please. Please pray for me. I'm so scared. I hate the scale. Who's never won? Biggest Grammy Award surprises of all time on AOL Music.

Hi Everyone,

I hope you are all doing well. I have been doing okay, but I'm having

some issues right now. Okay, here goes. Over the period of August

through December, I lost some weight. I hadn't weighed myself in a

couple of years, but I know from how my clothes were fitting that my

weight had dropped significantly. This is not good because I was slim

to begin with and the weight loss was unintentional. I think it was

due to stress. I wasn't sleeping, didn't have much appetite, etc. I

wasn't struggling with binging or restricting or anything, just had a

lot on my mind.

Okay, so over Christmas break, I started to struggle with binging

again. I had only binged about twice since August (really good for me,

and they were not incredibly large-scale binges). I binged about five

times since now and the beginning of December. I think it was not

about food restrictions, though. I think it was my body needing to

honestly gain some more weight.

So since the binging I can tell I've put on a few pounds. No big deal,

they were needed. Well, this past month my period didn't come. I had

amenorrhea off and on for a couple of years, but over the past year

I've had a regular period. My husband was concerned that I had no

period today and he made me step on the scale. I didn't want to, but I

believe in obeying my husband, and it was important to him because he

was concerned for my health.

I'm 5'9 " and I normally in the past, when I've had regular periods

have weighed anywhere from 123-129. That's kind of a big fluctuation,

I know. The 129 was usually post-binge weighing. Well, this morning,

clothed and not having used the bathroom yet (and I had to go, lol), I

was 118. My husband said I need to gain 7-12 pounds.

I'm terrified. I don't want to overeat to gain weight. I feel like my

appetite has picked up over the past couple of weeks and I'm not

binging. I feel scared to have weigh-ins and be trying to gain weight.

I feel awful about this.

Someone help, please. Please pray for me. I'm so scared. I hate the scale.

I am no expert, but can you increase your " good " fats- like cooking with olive oil, and eating natural peanut butter? Please relax, too- stress can make things a lot worse (easier said than done- I know!!)

Hi Everyone,

I hope you are all doing well. I have been doing okay, but I'm having

weight had dropped significantly. This is not good because I was slim

wasn't struggling with binging or restricting or anything, just had a

lot on my mind.

again. I had only binged about twice since August (really good for me,

and they were not incredibly large-scale binges). I binged about five

So since the binging I can tell I've put on a few pounds. No big deal,

period today and he made me step on the scale. I didn't want to, but I

believe in obeying my husband, and it was important to him because he

was concerned for my health.

I'm 5'9 " and I normally in the past, when I've had regular periods

have weighed anywhere from 123-129. That's kind of a big fluctuation,

clothed and not having used the bathroom yet (and I had to go, lol), I

I'm terrified. I don't want to overeat to gain weight. I feel like my

binging. I feel scared to have weigh-ins and be trying to gain weight.

I feel awful about this.

Someone help, please. Please pray for me. I'm so scared. I hate the scale.

Thanks, for your support. I will try not to stress. I've been

adding dried fruit and almonds to my cereals and oatmeal to make

things more dense. I drink 2% milk, not skim; don't use light yogurts

or dressings, etc. I just feel like I've hit a wall.

I think my appetite has honestly increased some, and that I will gain

those few pounds in my own time. It was really stress and anxiety that

impacted my appetite and now I'm paying for it. I just can't deal with

telling my husband everything I ate every day, having him weigh me

every week, having him tell me " that's not enough for you " during

dinner. It just makes me lose my appetite when he starts criticizing

how much food I eat during dinner.

I know my husband has my best interest at heart, and he just wants me

to be healthy. I tried to explain to him that I have been eating more

and I'm sure I've put on a couple pounds from the way my clothes fit,

but he says that's not true. Of course, he didn't see my binges over

the holidays, so he has no clue. And I'm too ashamed to tell him. Sigh.

Thanks for listening.

>

> I am no expert, but can you increase your " good " fats- like cooking with

> olive oil, and eating natural peanut butter? Please relax, too-

stress can

> make things a lot worse (easier said than done- I know!!)

>

Thanks, Eva. Your prayers are definitely appreciated!

>

> Yes makes a good point maybe you can eat some lean meat or

fish

> that you enjoy natrual peanut butter is always good maybe you can

drink your

> favorite milkshake or something maybe a scoop of ice cream find

your favorite

> foods and eat a little of it just until your hunger signal tells

youthat are

> satisfied. I am also no expert but you should try and relax

because you are

> already under a lot of stress that doesn't help at all. Please

post to the

> group and let us know how you are doing. I will pray for you.

Hugs Eva

>

Maybe ask him to loosen up, and that you are eating more fats for now, and you'll weigh yourself in another week to see where you are at? It's not good for him to be obsessive like that- it's not good for you.

Thanks, for your support. I will try not to stress. I've been

adding dried fruit and almonds to my cereals and oatmeal to make

things more dense. I drink 2% milk, not skim; don't use light yogurts

or dressings, etc. I just feel like I've hit a wall.

I think my appetite has honestly increased some, and that I will gain

those few pounds in my own time. It was really stress and anxiety that

impacted my appetite and now I'm paying for it. I just can't deal with

telling my husband everything I ate every day, having him weigh me

every week, having him tell me " that's not enough for you " during

dinner. It just makes me lose my appetite when he starts criticizing

how much food I eat during dinner.

I know my husband has my best interest at heart, and he just wants me

to be healthy. I tried to explain to him that I have been eating more

and I'm sure I've put on a couple pounds from the way my clothes fit,

but he says that's not true. Of course, he didn't see my binges over

the holidays, so he has no clue. And I'm too ashamed to tell him. Sigh.

Thanks for listening.

>

> I am no expert, but can you increase your " good " fats- like cooking with

> olive oil, and eating natural peanut butter? Please relax, too-

stress can

> make things a lot worse (easier said than done- I know!!)

>

>I just can't deal with

> telling my husband everything I ate every day, having him weigh me

> every week, having him tell me " that's not enough for you " during

> dinner. It just makes me lose my appetite when he starts criticizing

> how much food I eat during dinner.

>

Excuse me??? He checks what you eat every day? Weighs you every week?

Tell him he's supposed to be your partner, not your parole officer.

Stand up for yourself. I believe that's just unacceptable - and

clearly adding to your difficulties. Inform him so in no uncertain

terms.

S

I would guess that your husband is VERY concerned for your health and

just doesn't know how to say that in a way that won't make you more

stressed. What underlying message are you hearing? For sure you know

he loves you, but do the tone/words he says remind you of other

critical comments you have had? I am so the opposite - I have to be

EXTREMELY upset to NOT eat. What would you like to hear (from your

husband) that would help you not feel pressured (?) to 'BE' something

that you are somehow not? Just taking some stabs in the dark here and

hoping to hit the target on one ;-)

BEST to you, Katcha

> > >

> > > I am no expert, but can you increase your " good " fats- like

cooking with

> > > olive oil, and eating natural peanut butter? Please relax, too-

> > stress can

> > > make things a lot worse (easier said than done- I know!!)

> > >

> >

> >

> >

>

, This is what I so love about this group - there are people who

know exactly how you are feeling, have been in your 'shoes' and even

have an idea or two to suggest. Thinking of you fondly - Katcha

> >

> > Hi Everyone,

> >

> > I hope you are all doing well. I have been doing okay, but I'm

> having

> > some issues right now. Okay, here goes. Over the period of August

> > through December, I lost some weight. I hadn't weighed myself in a

> > couple of years, but I know from how my clothes were fitting that my

> > weight had dropped significantly. This is not good because I was

> slim

> > to begin with and the weight loss was unintentional. I think it was

> > due to stress. I wasn't sleeping, didn't have much appetite, etc. I

> > wasn't struggling with binging or restricting or anything, just had

> a

> > lot on my mind.

> >

> > Okay, so over Christmas break, I started to struggle with binging

> > again. I had only binged about twice since August (really good for

> me,

> > and they were not incredibly large-scale binges). I binged about

> five

> > times since now and the beginning of December. I think it was not

> > about food restrictions, though. I think it was my body needing to

> > honestly gain some more weight.

> >

> > So since the binging I can tell I've put on a few pounds. No big

> deal,

> > they were needed. Well, this past month my period didn't come. I had

> > amenorrhea off and on for a couple of years, but over the past year

> > I've had a regular period. My husband was concerned that I had no

> > period today and he made me step on the scale. I didn't want to,

> but I

> > believe in obeying my husband, and it was important to him because

> he

> > was concerned for my health.

> >

> > I'm 5'9 " and I normally in the past, when I've had regular periods

> > have weighed anywhere from 123-129. That's kind of a big

> fluctuation,

> > I know. The 129 was usually post-binge weighing. Well, this morning,

> > clothed and not having used the bathroom yet (and I had to go,

> lol), I

> > was 118. My husband said I need to gain 7-12 pounds.

> >

> > I'm terrified. I don't want to overeat to gain weight. I feel like

> my

> > appetite has picked up over the past couple of weeks and I'm not

> > binging. I feel scared to have weigh-ins and be trying to gain

> weight.

> > I feel awful about this.

> >

> > Someone help, please. Please pray for me. I'm so scared. I hate the

> scale.

> >

>

, I don't have any great words of wisdom, but I definitely second

the hugs.

sending prayers your way, too.

Alison

press182 wrote:

Btw. Hugs to ya girl!

Hi Everyone,

I hope you are all doing well. I have been doing okay, but I'm

having

weight had dropped significantly. This is not good because I was

slim

wasn't struggling with binging or restricting or anything, just had

a

lot on my mind.

again. I had only binged about twice since August (really good for

me,

and they were not incredibly large-scale binges). I binged about

five

So since the binging I can tell I've put on a few pounds. No big

deal,

period today and he made me step on the scale. I didn't want to,

but I

believe in obeying my husband, and it was important to him because

he

was concerned for my health. I'm 5'9" and I normally in the past, when I've had regular periods

have weighed anywhere from 123-129. That's kind of a big

fluctuation,

clothed and not having used the bathroom yet (and I had to go,

lol), I

I'm terrified. I don't want to overeat to gain weight. I feel like

my

binging. I feel scared to have weigh-ins and be trying to gain

weight.

I feel awful about this. Someone help, please. Please pray for me. I'm so scared. I hate the

scale.

Your symptoms DO sound like the beginning of pregnancy. Good

suggestion, press! Sometimes, it's not about the food.

And, I agree with the other posts. Your husband is being your Food

Policeman. In the end, YOU are going to have to be responsible for

your own health and choices.

> >

> > Hi Everyone,

> >

> > I hope you are all doing well. I have been doing okay, but I'm

> having

> > some issues right now. Okay, here goes. Over the period of August

> > through December, I lost some weight. I hadn't weighed myself in a

> > couple of years, but I know from how my clothes were fitting that

my

> > weight had dropped significantly. This is not good because I was

> slim

> > to begin with and the weight loss was unintentional. I think it

was

> > due to stress. I wasn't sleeping, didn't have much appetite, etc.

I

> > wasn't struggling with binging or restricting or anything, just

had

> a

> > lot on my mind.

> >

> > Okay, so over Christmas break, I started to struggle with binging

> > again. I had only binged about twice since August (really good

for

> me,

> > and they were not incredibly large-scale binges). I binged about

> five

> > times since now and the beginning of December. I think it was not

> > about food restrictions, though. I think it was my body needing to

> > honestly gain some more weight.

> >

> > So since the binging I can tell I've put on a few pounds. No big

> deal,

> > they were needed. Well, this past month my period didn't come. I

had

> > amenorrhea off and on for a couple of years, but over the past

year

> > I've had a regular period. My husband was concerned that I had no

> > period today and he made me step on the scale. I didn't want to,

> but I

> > believe in obeying my husband, and it was important to him

because

> he

> > was concerned for my health.

> >

> > I'm 5'9 " and I normally in the past, when I've had regular periods

> > have weighed anywhere from 123-129. That's kind of a big

> fluctuation,

> > I know. The 129 was usually post-binge weighing. Well, this

morning,

> > clothed and not having used the bathroom yet (and I had to go,

> lol), I

> > was 118. My husband said I need to gain 7-12 pounds.

> >

> > I'm terrified. I don't want to overeat to gain weight. I feel

> my

> > appetite has picked up over the past couple of weeks and I'm not

> > binging. I feel scared to have weigh-ins and be trying to gain

> weight.

> > I feel awful about this.

> >

> > Someone help, please. Please pray for me. I'm so scared. I hate

the

> scale.

> >