RemedySpot.com

I weighed myself...

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Last night I weighed myself. This is only the second time I have weighed myself since starting IE in August of 2006. When I quit WW in August 2006 and started IE I was about 210 pounds. When the doctor weighed me in October 2006 I was about 220 pounds. I have been steadily gaining weight since then. Yesterday I felt particularly huge and was almost in a panic that I had gained ALL my weight back (I was 274 lbs when I started WW in 2002). Well I decided I'd step on the scale last night. I really did think that I would probably weigh 300 pounds. That's the number I had in my mind. Well I was only 246 pounds. I have gained 26 pounds in the past year or so but I envisioned so much more because of the way I felt. It was a nice reality check for me and I actually felt better after I weighed myself. I don't think I've ever felt better after being weighed. So I gained 26

pounds. So what. I know it will come off once I start listening to my body more. And if it doesn't...I'm still a beautiful, nice loving person. It doesn't change who I am.

Looking for a X-Mas gift? Everybody needs a Flickr Pro Account!