RemedySpot.com

Re: Symptom question/reply from n

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Ask your neurologist about an odd form

of seizure disorder, called abdominal epilepsy.Seizure disorders are not uncommon in MS.

If that seems unlikely, you might see a gastro-

enterologist. Mine has proven to be a life-saver!

Love to you, (sorry, I do not know your first name)

n Rojas, 71, wMS

To: MSersLife Sent: Thursday, November 20, 2008 7:42:33 PMSubject: Symptom question

I was diagnosed with MS on the 13th of this month. While it wasn't the news I was hoping for, it does explain a lot of things. There's one thing that I've been experiencing for years that docs aren't able to figure out. I have stomach aches all the time, but I get one that's very sharp, almost cramp-like. With it, comes extreme nausea and the feeling like I'm going to pass out. I get very weak and dizzy and break out in a cold sweat. I have been told that during one of these "episodes", I get very pale. They don't happen all the time and they usually only last an hour or so. It's the weirdest thing and I'm wondering if could have anything to do with MS. I've had every GI test known to man and they've all come back normal. It's not anxiety or panic, I just can't figure out what it is.