RemedySpot.com

Re: Helloooo! Anyone here???? .....msg from Sharon

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Hey! Send me some of that well water!!! lol!I have been ok pretty much, but today was a bad day. Balance off, left leg dragging. Old neuro says RRMS, new neuro says SPMS. Will see new neuro Jan 5 so we can speak at length about her dx of the secondary progressive. Fatigue hitting me but then again, I have 3 out of 5 kids doing hockey! Shelpping them around~Great to see you and hear from you Sharon. How is Challis doing? Please say hi to her from me/us.Love to you my friend, Kate Helloooo! Anyone here???? .....msg from SharonTo: Group > Hey! I'm getting worried about this group. Anyone here??? > Helloooooooo!!!!!> I'm sorry I haven't been here enough. Since I now live off-grid > (no electricity) I don't have unlimited computer time. I don't > know anyone is interested but for those who don't know this is > how it works: I can be on the computer as long as my laptop > battery is charged. However, when the generator is on I can be > on the computer as much as I want. Today we are doing laundry > so the generator is on. So I am here! > > How is everyone doing? How's MS treating you? Are symptoms > better or worse with the winter weather?> > As for me: I'm doing well. MS kicked my butt when I first > moved to my little backwoods hideaway:) But I am getting better > every day since the weather has gotten cold. I did have a re-> occurrance of the Transverse Myelitis numbness in the last of > August. But no loss of bladder or bowel this time around :o) > I am on Ritalin for fatigue and it is working great! > > I have also lost nearly 50 pounds since I've been here! I > haven't been dieting either. I thought it was the Ritalin but > my neuro and his nurse both said the dose of Ritalin is small so > it wouldn't make me lose weight. I am going to go to my regular > doc for blood sugar testing soon. When I get around to it..... > I don't feel sick at all so I think my weight loss is just from > the good well water and clean air.> > We have been hit hard by the economy here. Things have been > very hard financially. But I have faith things will get > better....soon. (crossing fingers while saying a prayer...) > Thankfully our gas prices are waay down. It was $1.55 gallon > yesterday here.> > I feel I have missed out on so much on the group! I don't know > what is happening with my old friends here and I have missed out > on getting to know the new members. I look forward to hearing > from all members and hearing your news. Speak up!!!> > warm hugs))))> > Sharon, group owner> This email is a natural hand made product. The slight variations > in spelling and grammar enhance its individual character and > beauty and in no way are to be considered flaws or defects. > > > > Please visit: http://www.bicycleman.comawesome guy, fantastic site. All types of bicyles, many recumbents; perfect for an MS Bike Tour!

Attachment: vcard [not shown]

Hey! Send me some of that well water!!! lol!I have been ok pretty much, but today was a bad day. Balance off, left leg dragging. Old neuro says RRMS, new neuro says SPMS. Will see new neuro Jan 5 so we can speak at length about her dx of the secondary progressive. Fatigue hitting me but then again, I have 3 out of 5 kids doing hockey! Shelpping them around~Great to see you and hear from you Sharon. How is Challis doing? Please say hi to her from me/us.Love to you my friend, Kate Helloooo! Anyone here???? .....msg from SharonTo: Group > Hey! I'm getting worried about this group. Anyone here??? > Helloooooooo!!!!!> I'm sorry I haven't been here enough. Since I now live off-grid > (no electricity) I don't have unlimited computer time. I don't > know anyone is interested but for those who don't know this is > how it works: I can be on the computer as long as my laptop > battery is charged. However, when the generator is on I can be > on the computer as much as I want. Today we are doing laundry > so the generator is on. So I am here! > > How is everyone doing? How's MS treating you? Are symptoms > better or worse with the winter weather?> > As for me: I'm doing well. MS kicked my butt when I first > moved to my little backwoods hideaway:) But I am getting better > every day since the weather has gotten cold. I did have a re-> occurrance of the Transverse Myelitis numbness in the last of > August. But no loss of bladder or bowel this time around :o) > I am on Ritalin for fatigue and it is working great! > > I have also lost nearly 50 pounds since I've been here! I > haven't been dieting either. I thought it was the Ritalin but > my neuro and his nurse both said the dose of Ritalin is small so > it wouldn't make me lose weight. I am going to go to my regular > doc for blood sugar testing soon. When I get around to it..... > I don't feel sick at all so I think my weight loss is just from > the good well water and clean air.> > We have been hit hard by the economy here. Things have been > very hard financially. But I have faith things will get > better....soon. (crossing fingers while saying a prayer...) > Thankfully our gas prices are waay down. It was $1.55 gallon > yesterday here.> > I feel I have missed out on so much on the group! I don't know > what is happening with my old friends here and I have missed out > on getting to know the new members. I look forward to hearing > from all members and hearing your news. Speak up!!!> > warm hugs))))> > Sharon, group owner> This email is a natural hand made product. The slight variations > in spelling and grammar enhance its individual character and > beauty and in no way are to be considered flaws or defects. > > > > Please visit: http://www.bicycleman.comawesome guy, fantastic site. All types of bicyles, many recumbents; perfect for an MS Bike Tour!

Love to you, Kate; so good to see you

posting to us!Love to you, the kids, all close to you;

you take good care of yourself and do

keep us "posted" on what happens,

n

To: MSersLife Sent: Tuesday, December 9, 2008 12:00:57 PMSubject: Re: Helloooo! Anyone here???? .....msg from Sharon

Hey! Send me some of that well water!!! lol!I have been ok pretty much, but today was a bad day. Balance off, left leg dragging. Old neuro says RRMS, new neuro says SPMS. Will see new neuro Jan 5 so we can speak at length about her dx of the secondary progressive. Fatigue hitting me but then again, I have 3 out of 5 kids doing hockey! Shelpping them around~Great to see you and hear from you Sharon. How is Challis doing? Please say hi to her from me/us.Love to you my friend, Kate Helloooo! Anyone here???? .....msg from SharonTo: Group > Hey! I'm getting worried about this group. Anyone here??? > Helloooooooo! !!!!> I'm sorry I haven't been here enough. Since I now live off-grid

> (no electricity) I don't have unlimited computer time. I don't > know anyone is interested but for those who don't know this is > how it works: I can be on the computer as long as my laptop > battery is charged. However, when the generator is on I can be > on the computer as much as I want. Today we are doing laundry > so the generator is on. So I am here! > > How is everyone doing? How's MS treating you? Are symptoms > better or worse with the winter weather?> > As for me: I'm doing well. MS kicked my butt when I first > moved to my little backwoods hideaway:) But I am getting better > every day since the weather has gotten cold. I did have a re-> occurrance of the Transverse Myelitis numbness in the last of > August. But no loss of bladder or bowel this

time around :o) > I am on Ritalin for fatigue and it is working great! > > I have also lost nearly 50 pounds since I've been here! I > haven't been dieting either. I thought it was the Ritalin but > my neuro and his nurse both said the dose of Ritalin is small so > it wouldn't make me lose weight. I am going to go to my regular > doc for blood sugar testing soon. When I get around to it..... > I don't feel sick at all so I think my weight loss is just from > the good well water and clean air.> > We have been hit hard by the economy here. Things have been > very hard financially. But I have faith things will get > better....soon. (crossing fingers while saying a prayer...) > Thankfully our gas prices are waay down. It was $1.55 gallon > yesterday here.> >

I feel I have missed out on so much on the group! I don't know > what is happening with my old friends here and I have missed out > on getting to know the new members. I look forward to hearing > from all members and hearing your news. Speak up!!!> > warm hugs))))> > Sharon, group owner> This email is a natural hand made product. The slight variations > in spelling and grammar enhance its individual character and > beauty and in no way are to be considered flaws or defects. > > > > Please visit: http://www.bicyclem an.comawesome guy, fantastic site. All types of bicyles, many recumbents; perfect for an MS Bike Tour!

Love to you, Kate; so good to see you

posting to us!Love to you, the kids, all close to you;

you take good care of yourself and do

keep us "posted" on what happens,

n

To: MSersLife Sent: Tuesday, December 9, 2008 12:00:57 PMSubject: Re: Helloooo! Anyone here???? .....msg from Sharon

Hey! Send me some of that well water!!! lol!I have been ok pretty much, but today was a bad day. Balance off, left leg dragging. Old neuro says RRMS, new neuro says SPMS. Will see new neuro Jan 5 so we can speak at length about her dx of the secondary progressive. Fatigue hitting me but then again, I have 3 out of 5 kids doing hockey! Shelpping them around~Great to see you and hear from you Sharon. How is Challis doing? Please say hi to her from me/us.Love to you my friend, Kate Helloooo! Anyone here???? .....msg from SharonTo: Group > Hey! I'm getting worried about this group. Anyone here??? > Helloooooooo! !!!!> I'm sorry I haven't been here enough. Since I now live off-grid

> (no electricity) I don't have unlimited computer time. I don't > know anyone is interested but for those who don't know this is > how it works: I can be on the computer as long as my laptop > battery is charged. However, when the generator is on I can be > on the computer as much as I want. Today we are doing laundry > so the generator is on. So I am here! > > How is everyone doing? How's MS treating you? Are symptoms > better or worse with the winter weather?> > As for me: I'm doing well. MS kicked my butt when I first > moved to my little backwoods hideaway:) But I am getting better > every day since the weather has gotten cold. I did have a re-> occurrance of the Transverse Myelitis numbness in the last of > August. But no loss of bladder or bowel this

time around :o) > I am on Ritalin for fatigue and it is working great! > > I have also lost nearly 50 pounds since I've been here! I > haven't been dieting either. I thought it was the Ritalin but > my neuro and his nurse both said the dose of Ritalin is small so > it wouldn't make me lose weight. I am going to go to my regular > doc for blood sugar testing soon. When I get around to it..... > I don't feel sick at all so I think my weight loss is just from > the good well water and clean air.> > We have been hit hard by the economy here. Things have been > very hard financially. But I have faith things will get > better....soon. (crossing fingers while saying a prayer...) > Thankfully our gas prices are waay down. It was $1.55 gallon > yesterday here.> >

I feel I have missed out on so much on the group! I don't know > what is happening with my old friends here and I have missed out > on getting to know the new members. I look forward to hearing > from all members and hearing your news. Speak up!!!> > warm hugs))))> > Sharon, group owner> This email is a natural hand made product. The slight variations > in spelling and grammar enhance its individual character and > beauty and in no way are to be considered flaws or defects. > > > > Please visit: http://www.bicyclem an.comawesome guy, fantastic site. All types of bicyles, many recumbents; perfect for an MS Bike Tour!

I'm here!!! Yes, the group has been quiet, but I think that happens every year around the holidays, people are so busy planning and buying and decorating and cooking and...and...and.... And I want some of that water too!!! Actually, last night I dreamt I had lost quite a bit of weight, was somewhat sad when I woke up still my zaftich self... I am waiting for Next Wed, that's my court date..., so EVERYBODY, pray, light candles, meditate, go to Mcs...whatever you do to send good vibes...it is next Wed, Dec 17th, @ 11.a.m Central (noon Eastern) I want to enter that courtroom KNOWING y'all have my back!!! Hugs Akiba -- Helloooo! Anyone here???? .....msg from Sharon Hey! I'm getting worried about this group. Anyone here??? Helloooooooo!!!!!I'm sorry I haven't been here enough. Since I now live off-grid (no electricity) I don't have unlimited computer time. I don't know anyone is interested but for those who don't know this is how it works: I can be on the computer as long as my laptop battery is charged. However, when the generator is on I can be on the computer as much as I want. Today we are doing laundry so the generator is on. So I am here! How is everyone doing? How's MS treating you? Are symptoms better or worse with the winter weather?As for me: I'm doing well. MS kicked my butt when I first moved to my little backwoods hideaway:) But I am getting better every day since the weather has gotten cold. I did have a re-occurrance of the Transverse Myelitis numbness in the last of August. But no loss of bladder or bowel this time around :o) I am on Ritalin for fatigue and it is working great! I have also lost nearly 50 pounds since I've been here! I haven't been dieting either. I thought it was the Ritalin but my neuro and his nurse both said the dose of Ritalin is small so it wouldn't make me lose weight. I am going to go to my regular doc for blood sugar testing soon. When I get around to it..... I don't feel sick at all so I think my weight loss is just from the good well water and clean air.We have been hit hard by the economy here. Things have been very hard financially. But I have faith things will get better....soon. (crossing fingers while saying a prayer...) Thankfully our gas prices are waay down. It was $1.55 gallon yesterday here.I feel I have missed out on so much on the group! I don't know what is happening with my old friends here and I have missed out on getting to know the new members. I look forward to hearing from all members and hearing your news. Speak up!!!warm hugs)))) Sharon, group ownerThis email is a natural hand made product. The slight variations in spelling and grammar enhance its individual character and beauty and in no way are to be considered flaws or defects.

I'm here!!! Yes, the group has been quiet, but I think that happens every year around the holidays, people are so busy planning and buying and decorating and cooking and...and...and.... And I want some of that water too!!! Actually, last night I dreamt I had lost quite a bit of weight, was somewhat sad when I woke up still my zaftich self... I am waiting for Next Wed, that's my court date..., so EVERYBODY, pray, light candles, meditate, go to Mcs...whatever you do to send good vibes...it is next Wed, Dec 17th, @ 11.a.m Central (noon Eastern) I want to enter that courtroom KNOWING y'all have my back!!! Hugs Akiba -- Helloooo! Anyone here???? .....msg from Sharon Hey! I'm getting worried about this group. Anyone here??? Helloooooooo!!!!!I'm sorry I haven't been here enough. Since I now live off-grid (no electricity) I don't have unlimited computer time. I don't know anyone is interested but for those who don't know this is how it works: I can be on the computer as long as my laptop battery is charged. However, when the generator is on I can be on the computer as much as I want. Today we are doing laundry so the generator is on. So I am here! How is everyone doing? How's MS treating you? Are symptoms better or worse with the winter weather?As for me: I'm doing well. MS kicked my butt when I first moved to my little backwoods hideaway:) But I am getting better every day since the weather has gotten cold. I did have a re-occurrance of the Transverse Myelitis numbness in the last of August. But no loss of bladder or bowel this time around :o) I am on Ritalin for fatigue and it is working great! I have also lost nearly 50 pounds since I've been here! I haven't been dieting either. I thought it was the Ritalin but my neuro and his nurse both said the dose of Ritalin is small so it wouldn't make me lose weight. I am going to go to my regular doc for blood sugar testing soon. When I get around to it..... I don't feel sick at all so I think my weight loss is just from the good well water and clean air.We have been hit hard by the economy here. Things have been very hard financially. But I have faith things will get better....soon. (crossing fingers while saying a prayer...) Thankfully our gas prices are waay down. It was $1.55 gallon yesterday here.I feel I have missed out on so much on the group! I don't know what is happening with my old friends here and I have missed out on getting to know the new members. I look forward to hearing from all members and hearing your news. Speak up!!!warm hugs)))) Sharon, group ownerThis email is a natural hand made product. The slight variations in spelling and grammar enhance its individual character and beauty and in no way are to be considered flaws or defects.

Ooo, I would like to

hear more about your homesteading ! I would love to do more here, so I try to

get ideas from others….

Glad country livin

is being good for you!

t

in WY

" You get a wonderful view from the point of no return... "

http://practical-blackwork.blogspot.com

http://www.flickr.com/photos/liadains_fancies

Helloooo! Anyone

here???? .....msg from Sharon

Hey! I'm getting worried about this

group. Anyone here??? Helloooooooo!!!!!

I'm sorry I haven't been here enough. Since I now live off-grid (no

electricity) I don't have unlimited computer time. I don't know anyone

is interested but for those who don't know this is how it works: I can

be on the computer as long as my laptop battery is charged. However,

when the generator is on I can be on the computer as much as I want.

Today we are doing laundry so the generator is on. So I am here!

How is everyone doing? How's MS treating you? Are symptoms better

or worse with the winter weather?

As for me: I'm doing well. MS kicked my butt when I first

moved to my little backwoods hideaway:) But I am getting better every

day since the weather has gotten cold. I did have a re-occurrance of

the Transverse Myelitis numbness in the last of August. But no loss of

bladder or bowel this time around :o) I am on Ritalin for fatigue

and it is working great!

I have also lost nearly 50 pounds since I've been here! I haven't

been dieting either. I thought it was the Ritalin but my neuro and his

nurse both said the dose of Ritalin is small so it wouldn't make me lose

weight. I am going to go to my regular doc for blood sugar testing

soon. When I get around to it..... I don't feel sick at all so I

think my weight loss is just from the good well water and clean air.

We have been hit hard by the economy here. Things have been very hard

financially. But I have faith things will get better....soon.

(crossing fingers while saying a prayer...) Thankfully our gas prices

are waay down. It was $1.55 gallon yesterday here.

I feel I have missed out on so much on the group! I don't know what is

happening with my old friends here and I have missed out on getting to know

the new members. I look forward to hearing from all members and hearing

your news. Speak up!!!

warm hugs))))

Sharon,

group owner

This email

is a natural hand made product. The slight variations in spelling and grammar

enhance its individual character and beauty and in no way are to be

considered flaws or defects.

Ooo, I would like to

get ideas from others….

Glad country livin

is being good for you!

t

in WY

Helloooo! Anyone

and it is working great!

your news. Speak up!!!

warm hugs))))

Sharon,

group owner

This email

Ooo, I would like to

get ideas from others….

Glad country livin

is being good for you!

t

in WY

Helloooo! Anyone

and it is working great!

your news. Speak up!!!

warm hugs))))

Sharon,

group owner

This email

You go, girl!

T

in WY

Helloooo! Anyone here????

......msg from Sharon

Hey! I'm getting worried

about this group. Anyone here??? Helloooooooo!!!!!

electricity) I don't have unlimited computer time. I don't know

anyone is interested but for those who don't know this is how it works:

I can be on the computer as long as my laptop battery is

charged. However, when the generator is on I can be on the computer

as much as I want. Today we are doing laundry so the generator is

on. So I am here!

How is everyone doing? How's MS treating you? Are symptoms

better or worse with the winter weather?

the Transverse Myelitis numbness in the last of August. But no loss

of bladder or bowel this time around :o) I am on Ritalin for

fatigue and it is working great!

I have also lost nearly 50 pounds since I've been here! I

haven't been dieting either. I thought it was the Ritalin but my neuro

and his nurse both said the dose of Ritalin is small so it wouldn't make me

lose weight. I am going to go to my regular doc for blood sugar

testing soon. When I get around to it..... I don't feel sick at

all so I think my weight loss is just from the good well water and clean

air.

I feel I have missed out on so much on the group! I don't know what

is happening with my old friends here and I have missed out on getting to

know the new members. I look forward to hearing from all members and

hearing your news. Speak up!!!

warm hugs))))

Sharon,

group owner

This

email is a natural hand made product. The slight variations in spelling and

grammar enhance its individual character and beauty and in no way are to be

Hi Akiba! I will be praying your court date goes well and of course we

will all be there with you. Im sure everything will be fine. Let us

know how it goes k. Hope your feeln well.

hugz

cassy

Helloooo! Anyone here???? .....msg from Sharon

Hey! I'm getting worried about this group. Anyone here???

Helloooooooo!!!!!I'm sorry I haven't been here enough. Since I now live

off-grid (no electricity) I don't have unlimited computer time. I don't

know anyone is interested but for those who don't know this is how it

works: I can be on the computer as long as my laptop battery is

charged. However, when the generator is on I can be on the computer as

much as I want. Today we are doing laundry so the generator is on. So I

am here! How is everyone doing? How's MS treating you? Are symptoms

better or worse with the winter weather?As for me: I'm doing well. MS

kicked my butt when I first moved to my little backwoods hideaway:) But

I am getting better every day since the weather has gotten cold. I did

have a re-occurrance of the Transverse Myelitis numbness in the last of

August. But no loss of bladder or bowel this time around :o) I am on

Ritalin for fatigue and it is working great! I have also lost nearly 50

pounds since I've

been here! I haven't been dieting either. I thought it was the Ritalin

but my neuro and his nurse both said the dose of Ritalin is small so it

wouldn't make me lose weight. I am going to go to my regular doc for

blood sugar testing soon. When I get around to it..... I don't feel

sick at all so I think my weight loss is just from the good well water

and clean air.We have been hit hard by the economy here. Things have

been very hard financially. But I have faith things will get

better....soon. (crossing fingers while saying a prayer...) Thankfully

our gas prices are waay down. It was $1.55 gallon yesterday here.I feel

I have missed out on so much on the group! I don't know what is

happening with my old friends here and I have missed out on getting to

hearing your news. Speak up!!!warm hugs))))

Sharon, group owner

This email is a natural hand made product. The slight variations in

spelling and grammar enhance its individual character and beauty and in

no way are to be considered flaws or defects. & nbs

p;

GOOOOOOOOOOO! Cassy and Akiba!We are pulling for you (as opposed to on you),

Love,

n

To: MSersLife Sent: Tuesday, December 9, 2008 1:38:33 PMSubject: Re: Helloooo! Anyone here???? .....msg from Sharon

Hi Akiba! I will be praying your court date goes well and of course we will all be there with you. Im sure everything will be fine. Let us know how it goes k. Hope your feeln well.hugzcassy Helloooo! Anyone here???? .....msg from SharonHey! I'm getting worried about this group. Anyone here??? Helloooooooo! !!!!I'm sorry I haven't been here enough. Since I now live off-grid (no electricity) I don't have unlimited computer time. I don't know anyone is interested but for those who don't know this is how it works: I can be on the computer as long as my laptop battery is charged. However, when the generator is on I can be on the computer as much as

I want. Today we are doing laundry so the generator is on. So I am here! How is everyone doing? How's MS treating you? Are symptoms better or worse with the winter weather?As for me: I'm doing well. MS kicked my butt when I first moved to my little backwoods hideaway:) But I am getting better every day since the weather has gotten cold. I did have a re-occurrance of the Transverse Myelitis numbness in the last of August. But no loss of bladder or bowel this time around :o) I am on Ritalin for fatigue and it is working great! I have also lost nearly 50 pounds since I'vebeen here! I haven't been dieting either. I thought it was the Ritalin but my neuro and his nurse both said the dose of Ritalin is small so it wouldn't make me lose weight. I am going to go to my regular doc for blood sugar testing soon. When I get around to it..... I don't feel sick at all so I think my weight loss is just from the good

well water and clean air.We have been hit hard by the economy here. Things have been very hard financially. But I have faith things will get better....soon. (crossing fingers while saying a prayer...) Thankfully our gas prices are waay down. It was $1.55 gallon yesterday here.I feel I have missed out on so much on the group! I don't know what is happening with my old friends here and I have missed out on getting to know the new members. I look forward to hearing from all members and hearing your news. Speak up!!!warm hugs))))Sharon, group ownerThis email is a natural hand made product. The slight variations in spelling and grammar enhance its individual character and beauty and in no way are to be considered flaws or defects. & nbsp;

Hi Sharon! Its so good to see you posting.:) Wow! 50 lbs! My goodness!

I have lost almost 30lbs. Without trying too.:) It did make me happy

but then of course if we dont try we wonder if something else could be

going on. Well,for me anyway. I had part of a gastric empty test and

furthest they got was 1 set of pics.The gross food made me puke and

they couldnt finish. Then I got a call from my gastros offivce saying

Its important I get in the doc wants to go over test results and the

symptoms ive been having.Im praying nothing was found.Cannot even think

of having another problem.I bet it is very pretty out there.Do you have

snow?Hows Challis and the kiddos?Hope good.Send my love to her.I went

to email her the other day and dont have her addy. :(Is it jus

smyelingroovy@yahoo?I sure miss you guys.I bet your all busy with the

holidays.Take care k. Send sum of that well water and good air my way.;)

lots of luv

cassy

Helloooo! Anyone here???? .....msg from Sharon

Hey! I'm getting worried about this group. Anyone here???

Helloooooooo!!!!!I'm sorry I haven't been here enough. Since I now live

off-grid (no electricity) I don't have unlimited computer time. I don't

know anyone is interested but for those who don't know this is how it

works: I can be on the computer as long as my laptop battery is

charged. However, when the generator is on I can be on the computer as

much as I want. Today we

are doing laundry so the generator is on. So I am here! How is

everyone doing? How's MS treating you? Are symptoms better or worse

with the winter weather?As for me: I'm doing well. MS kicked my butt

when I first moved to my little backwoods hideaway:) But I am getting

better every day since the weather has gotten cold. I did have a

re-occurrance of the Transverse Myelitis numbness in the last of

August. But no loss of bladder or bowel this time around :o) I am on

Ritalin for fatigue and it is working great! I have also lost nearly 50

pounds since I've been here! I haven't been dieting either. I thought

it was the Ritalin but my neuro and his nurse both said the dose of

Ritalin is small so it wouldn't make me lose weight. I am going to go

to my regular doc for blood sugar testing soon. When I get around to

it..... I don't feel sick at all so I think my weight loss is just from

the good well water and clean air.We have been hit hard by the economy

here. Things have been very hard financially. But I have faith things

will get better....soon. (crossing fingers while

saying a prayer...) Thankfully our gas prices are waay down. It was

$1.55 gallon yesterday here.I feel I have missed out on so much on the

group! I don't know what is happening with my old friends here and I

have missed out on getting to know the new members. I look forward to

hearing from all members and hearing your news. Speak up!!!warm hugs))))

Sharon, group owner

This email is a natural hand made product. The slight variations in

spelling and grammar enhance its individual character and beauty and in

no way are to be considered flaws or defects.

Sounds

wonderful…. Our son is in AZ, keeps bugging us to move there, but our

little acreage is in WY! <G>

We have

10.5+ acres (some of which is vertical) with 100-year old corrals, a barn that

has tree-trunks as the posts that hold up the roof, etc. There’s a

spring-fed creek running along the foot of our ridge.

So far the only

livestock we’ve had here are dogs and cats. Himself very much wants

a mustang, and I would love a cow for fresh milk if only they didn’t want

to get up so blessed early in the morning…<G>

I’ve

had some gardens here and done pretty well, though we haven’t managed to

get one dug the last couple of years. Himself has a tiller now, though,

so this spring! Growing season here is very short, 90 days is stretching

it, but there are lots of seeds now for short-season veggies. I’ve

got beaucoup canning jars just waiting…

Still

trying to talk Himself into chickens – his family raised them to sell

when he was a kid, and he hates them something awful. <G> Our

neighbor’s ducks spent most of the summer over here, though, and he liked

them, so maybe there’s hope.

And we do

try every year to plant something edible – our blueberry bushes were

doing really well this summer until the horses who board with us leaned over

the fence and ate them. <G>

As

for the house, we’re all-electric – a lot less work, yes, but

expensive and kind of scary in such an old house. And dark when the power

goes out for one reason or another! I would love to augment, at least,

with solar or wind…

I

do dearly love my Little House On The Prairie.

Reminds me, it’s time to send off for seed catalogs!!!

T

Bean soup on the

stove, everybody’s welcome….

in WY

Helloooo!

Anyone here???? .....msg from Sharon

Hey! I'm getting worried

about this group. Anyone here??? Helloooooooo!!!!!

I'm sorry I haven't been here enough. Since I now live off-grid (no electricity)

I don't have unlimited computer time. I don't know anyone is

interested but for those who don't know this is how it works: I can

Today we are doing laundry so the generator is on. So I am

here!

How is everyone doing? How's MS treating you? Are symptoms

better or worse with the winter weather?

the Transverse Myelitis numbness in the last of August. But no loss

of bladder or bowel this time around :o) I am on Ritalin for

fatigue and it is working great!

I have also lost nearly 50 pounds since I've been here! I

haven't been dieting either. I thought it was the Ritalin but my

neuro and his nurse both said the dose of Ritalin is small so it wouldn't

make me lose weight. I am going to go to my regular doc for blood

sugar testing soon. When I get around to it..... I don't feel

sick at all so I think my weight loss is just from the good well water and

clean air.

I feel I have missed out on so much on the group! I don't know what

is happening with my old friends here and I have missed out on getting to

hearing your news. Speak up!!!

warm hugs))))

Sharon,

group owner

This email

is a natural hand made product. The slight variations in spelling and

grammar enhance its individual character and beauty and in no way are to be

Sharon, you need to get one of those set ups where you pedal a

bicycle to generate enough electricity to run your lap top. LOL.

Seriously sometimes I think this would be a way to get america's

kids healthy and fit again and instill a work ethic. Just think

parents everywhere set up one of those bicycle set ups like they have

in some of the museums. If the kids want computer time or nintendo

time or radio or boom box time. Well they can use it as much as they

want, as long as they pedal for it. Bet a lot of them would give up

and go read a book instead or go outside and play :)I remember from a

field trip we took with our daughters class. It took a lot of effort

to pedal the bike and make the lightbulb glow.

Debbie and Ian McKinley (BMD since 93)no

litters Kansas http://home.hit.net/~dimck/

http://www.flickr.com/photos/dimck23/ (200 carting photo)

That is hard, Debbie, but I am glad that the

divorce part has been done. Love to you and your back,

n

To: MSersLife Sent: Tuesday, December 9, 2008 4:55:36 PMSubject: Re: Helloooo! Anyone here???? .....msg from Sharon

I've been doing pretty well since my back got hurt in sept. Back up l00% the divorce was final in Oct. we are almost to the point of filing the bankruptcy.Debbie and Ian McKinley (BMD since 93)no litters Kansas http://home. hit.net/~ dimck/http://www.flickr. com/photos/ dimck23/ (200 carting photo)

I love that idea, as I just plain MISS Sharon,

and I wrote to her about that today!And I miss Challis, too!

Great idea, Debbie,

Love,

n

To: MSersLife Sent: Tuesday, December 9, 2008 4:53:27 PMSubject: Re: Helloooo! Anyone here???? .....msg from Sharon

Sharon, you need to get one of those set ups where you pedal a bicycle to generate enough electricity to run your lap top. LOL.Seriously sometimes I think this would be a way to get america's kids healthy and fit again and instill a work ethic. Just think parents everywhere set up one of those bicycle set ups like they have in some of the museums. If the kids want computer time or nintendo time or radio or boom box time. Well they can use it as much as they want, as long as they pedal for it. Bet a lot of them would give up and go read a book instead or go outside and play :)I remember from a field trip we took with our daughters class. It took a lot of effort to pedal the bike and make the lightbulb glow.Debbie and Ian McKinley (BMD since 93)no litters Kansas http://home. hit.net/~ dimck/http://www.flickr. com/photos/ dimck23/ (200 carting photo)

Sorry you hurt your knee, are you ok? Hugs Akiba -- Helloooo! Anyone here???? .....msg from SharonHey! I'm getting worried about this group. Anyone here??? Helloooooooo!!!!!I'm sorry I haven't been here enough. Since I now live off-grid (no electricity) I don't have unlimited computer time. I don't know anyone is interested but for those who don't know this is how it works: I can be on the computer as long as my laptop battery is charged. However, when the generator is on I can be on the computer as much as I want. Today we are doing laundry so the generator is on. So I am here! How is everyone doing? How's MS treating you? Are symptoms better or worse with the winter weather?As for me: I'm doing well. MS kicked my butt when I first moved to my little backwoods hideaway:) But I am getting better every day since the weather has gotten cold. I did have a re-occurrance of the Transverse Myelitis numbness in the last of August. But no loss of bladder or bowel this time around :o) I am on Ritalin for fatigue and it is working great! I have also lost nearly 50 pounds since I'vebeen here! I haven't been dieting either. I thought it was the Ritalin but my neuro and his nurse both said the dose of Ritalin is small so it wouldn't make me lose weight. I am going to go to my regular doc for blood sugar testing soon. When I get around to it..... I don't feel sick at all so I think my weight loss is just from the good well water and clean air.We have been hit hard by the economy here. Things have been very hard financially. But I have faith things will get better....soon. (crossing fingers while saying a prayer...) Thankfully our gas prices are waay down. It was $1.55 gallon yesterday here.I feel I have missed out on so much on the group! I don't know what is happening with my old friends here and I have missed out on getting to know the new members. I look forward to hearing from all members and hearing your news. Speak up!!!warm hugs))))Sharon, group ownerThis email is a natural hand made product. The slight variations in spelling and grammar enhance its individual character and beauty and in no way are to be considered flaws or defects. & nbsp;

Schlepping is what I meant....MS strikes again...huh? yup! Helloooo! Anyone here???? .....msg from > SharonTo: Group > Hey! I'm getting worried about this group. > Anyone here??? > Helloooooooo!!!!!> I'm sorry I haven't been > here enough. Since I now live off-grid > (no electricity) I > don't have unlimited computer time. I don't > know anyone is > interested but for those who don't know this is > how it works: > I can be on the computer as long as my laptop > battery is > charged. However, when the generator is on I can be > on the > computer as much as I want. Today we are doing laundry > so the > generator is on. So I am here! > > How is everyone doing? > How's MS treating you? Are symptoms > better or worse with the > winter weather?> > As for me: I'm doing well. MS kicked my > butt when I first > moved to my little backwoods hideaway:) But > I am getting better > every day since the weather has gotten > cold. I did have a re-> occurrance of the Transverse > Myelitis numbness in the last of > August. But no loss of > bladder or bowel this time around :o) > I am on Ritalin for > fatigue and it is working great! > > I have also lost nearly 50 > pounds since I've been here! I > haven't been dieting either. > I thought it was the Ritalin but > my neuro and his nurse both > said the dose of Ritalin is small so > it wouldn't make me lose > weight. I am going to go to my regular > doc for blood sugar > testing soon. When I get around to it..... > I don't feel sick > at all so I think my weight loss is just from > the good well > water and clean air.> > We have been hit hard by the economy > here. Things have been > very hard financially. But I have > faith things will get > better....soon. (crossing fingers while > saying a prayer...) > Thankfully our gas prices are waay down. > It was $1.55 gallon > yesterday here.> > I feel I have missed > out on so much on the group! I don't know > what is happening > with my old friends here and I have missed out > on getting to > know the new members. I look forward to hearing > from all > members and hearing your news. Speak up!!!> > warm hugs))))> > > Sharon, group owner> This email is a natural hand made product. > The slight variations > in spelling and grammar enhance its > individual character and > beauty and in no way are to be > considered flaws or defects. > > > > Please visit: > http://www.bicycleman.comawesome guy, fantastic site. All types > of bicyles, many recumbents; perfect for an MS Bike Tour!> Please visit: http://www.bicycleman.comawesome guy, fantastic site. All types of bicyles, many recumbents; perfect for an MS Bike Tour!

n....I don't know how to say this...but with my mom passing this March...you kind of feel like a surrogate mom to me in a lot of ways, and I hope that is ok to say...You are far younger than my own mom was--she was 83~but I just thank you for who you are...love, Kate Helloooo! Anyone here???? .....msg from Sharon> To: Group > > > Hey! I'm getting worried about this group. Anyone here??? > > Helloooooooo! !!!!> > I'm sorry I haven't been here enough. Since I now live off-> grid > > (no electricity) I don't have unlimited computer time. I > don't > > know anyone is interested but for those who don't know this is > > how it works: I can be on the computer as long as my laptop > > battery is charged. However, when the generator is on I can > be > > on the computer as much as I want. Today we are doing laundry > > so the generator is on. So I am here! > > > > How is everyone doing? How's MS treating you? Are symptoms > > better or worse with the winter weather?> > > > As for me: I'm doing well. MS kicked my butt when I first > > moved to my little backwoods hideaway:) But I am getting > better > > every day since the weather has gotten cold. I did have a re-> > occurrance of the Transverse Myelitis numbness in the last of > > August. But no loss of bladder or bowel this time around > :o) > > I am on Ritalin for fatigue and it is working great! > > > > I have also lost nearly 50 pounds since I've been here! I > > haven't been dieting either. I thought it was the Ritalin but > > my neuro and his nurse both said the dose of Ritalin is small > so > > it wouldn't make me lose weight. I am going to go to my > regular > > doc for blood sugar testing soon. When I get around to > it..... > > I don't feel sick at all so I think my weight loss is just > from > > the good well water and clean air.> > > > We have been hit hard by the economy here. Things have been > > very hard financially. But I have faith things will get > > better....soon. (crossing fingers while saying a prayer...) > > Thankfully our gas prices are waay down. It was $1.55 gallon > > yesterday here.> > > > I feel I have missed out on so much on the group! I don't > know > > what is happening with my old friends here and I have missed > out > > on getting to know the new members. I look forward to hearing > > from all members and hearing your news. Speak up!!!> > > > warm hugs))))> > > > Sharon, group owner> > This email is a natural hand made product. The slight > variations > > in spelling and grammar enhance its individual character and > > beauty and in no way are to be considered flaws or defects. > > > > > > > > > > Please visit: http://www.bicyclem an.com> awesome guy, fantastic site. All types of bicyles, many > recumbents; perfect for an MS Bike Tour!> > Please visit: http://www.bicycleman.comawesome guy, fantastic site. All types of bicyles, many recumbents; perfect for an MS Bike Tour!

You cannot fool me. I got it.The MS brain is just full of creativity.

GOOOOOOO! Kate,

n

To: MSersLife Sent: Tuesday, December 9, 2008 6:08:59 PMSubject: Re: Helloooo! Anyone here???? .....msg from Sharon

Schlepping is what I meant....MS strikes again...huh? yup! Helloooo! Anyone here???? .....msg from > SharonTo: Group > Hey! I'm getting worried about this group. > Anyone here??? > Helloooooooo! !!!!> I'm sorry I haven't been > here enough. Since I now live off-grid > (no electricity) I > don't have unlimited computer time. I don't > know anyone is > interested but for those who don't know this is > how it works: > I can be on the computer as long as my laptop > battery is > charged. However, when the generator is on I can be > on the > computer as much as I want. Today we are doing laundry > so the > generator is on. So I am here! > > How is everyone doing? > How's MS treating you? Are symptoms > better or worse with the

> winter weather?> > As for me: I'm doing well. MS kicked my > butt when I first > moved to my little backwoods hideaway:) But > I am getting better > every day since the weather has gotten > cold. I did have a re-> occurrance of the Transverse > Myelitis numbness in the last of > August. But no loss of > bladder or bowel this time around :o) > I am on Ritalin for > fatigue and it is working great! > > I have also lost nearly 50 > pounds since I've been here! I > haven't been dieting either. > I thought it was the Ritalin but > my neuro and his nurse both > said the dose of Ritalin is small so > it wouldn't make me lose > weight. I am going to go to my regular > doc for blood sugar > testing soon. When I get around to it..... > I

don't feel sick > at all so I think my weight loss is just from > the good well > water and clean air.> > We have been hit hard by the economy > here. Things have been > very hard financially. But I have > faith things will get > better....soon. (crossing fingers while > saying a prayer...) > Thankfully our gas prices are waay down. > It was $1.55 gallon > yesterday here.> > I feel I have missed > out on so much on the group! I don't know > what is happening > with my old friends here and I have missed out > on getting to > know the new members. I look forward to hearing > from all > members and hearing your news. Speak up!!!> > warm hugs))))> > > Sharon, group owner> This email is a natural hand made product. > The slight variations > in spelling and grammar

enhance its > individual character and > beauty and in no way are to be > considered flaws or defects. > > > > Please visit: > http://www.bicyclem an.comawesome guy, fantastic site. All types > of bicyles, many recumbents; perfect for an MS Bike Tour!> Please visit: http://www.bicyclem an.comawesome guy, fantastic site. All types of bicyles, many recumbents; perfect for an MS Bike Tour!

You have it Akiba

-- Helloooo! Anyone here???? .....msg from Sharon

Hey! I'm getting worried about this group. Anyone here??? Helloooooooo!!!!!I'm sorry I haven't been here enough. Since I now live off-grid (no electricity) I don't have unlimited computer time. I don't know anyone is interested but for those who don't know this is how it works: I can be on the computer as long as my laptop battery is charged. However, when the generator is on I can be on the computer as much as I want. Today we are doing laundry so the generator is on. So I am here! How is everyone doing? How's MS treating you? Are symptoms better or worse with the winter weather?As for me: I'm doing well. MS kicked my butt when I first moved to my little backwoods hideaway:) But I am getting better every day since the weather has gotten cold. I did have a re-occurrance of the Transverse Myelitis numbness in the last of August. But no loss of bladder or bowel this time around :o) I am on Ritalin for fatigue and it is working great! I have also lost near ly 50 pounds since I've been here! I haven't been dieting either. I thought it was the Ritalin but my neuro and his nurse both said the dose of Ritalin is small so it wouldn't make me lose weight. I am going to go to my regular doc for blood sugar testing soon. When I get around to it..... I don't feel sick at all so I think my weight loss is just from the good well water and clean air.We have been hit hard by the economy here. Things have been very hard financially. But I have faith things will get better....soon. (crossing fingers while saying a prayer...) Thankfully our gas prices are waay down. It was $1.55 gallon yesterday here.I feel I have missed out on so much on the group! I don't know what is happening with my old friends here and I have missed out on getting to know the new members. I look forward to hearing from all members and hearing your news. Speak up!!!warm hugs))))

Sharon, group ownerThis email is a natural hand made product. The slight variations in spelling and grammar enhance its individual character and beauty and in no way are to be considered flaws or defects.

ROFLMHO And who is going to volunteer to come and pedal for my computer?????Actually, Debbie, I have heard of this before. Excellent! SharonThis email is a natural hand made product. The slight variations in spelling and grammar enhance its individual character and beauty and in no way are to be considered flaws or defects. Subject: Re: Helloooo! Anyone here???? .....msg from SharonTo: MSersLife Date: Tuesday, December 9, 2008, 6:01 PM

I love that idea, as I just plain MISS Sharon,

and I wrote to her about that today!And I miss Challis, too!

Great idea, Debbie,

Love,

n

To: MSersLife Sent: Tuesday, December 9, 2008 4:53:27 PMSubject: Re: Helloooo! Anyone here???? .....msg from Sharon

Sharon, you need to get one of those set ups where you pedal a bicycle to generate enough electricity to run your lap top. LOL.Seriously sometimes I think this would be a way to get america's kids healthy and fit again and instill a work ethic. Just think parents everywhere set up one of those bicycle set ups like they have in some of the museums. If the kids want computer time or nintendo time or radio or boom box time. Well they can use it as much as they want, as long as they pedal for it. Bet a lot of them would give up and go read a book instead or go outside and play :)I remember from a field trip we took with our daughters class. It took a lot of effort to pedal the bike and make the lightbulb glow.Debbie and Ian McKinley (BMD since 93)no litters Kansas http://home. hit.net/~ dimck/http://www.flickr. com/photos/ dimck23/ (200 carting photo)

At 02:42 PM 12/10/2008, you wrote:

>ROFLMHO And who is going to volunteer to come and pedal for my

>computer?????

Have you got any Hanzel and Gretel types in your neck of the

woods?? Maybe you can lure them in to pedal for a while for some

homemade cookies. Or invite some girl scouts or boy scouts over to

earn a patch for helping some poor old woman out, or would it be a

science patch since it is making electricity.

Actually there are some of the old military type hand crank

generators in one of my military supply catalogs, wonder if they

could be adapted.

http://www.majorsurplus.com/Search.aspx?k=+generator

Debbie and Ian McKinley (BMD since 93)no

litters Kansas http://home.hit.net/~dimck/

http://www.flickr.com/photos/dimck23/ (200 carting photo)