RemedySpot.com

Re: Helloooo! Anyone here???? .....msg from Sharon

Rate this topic

Guest guest

You know I will.

Love as Always,Sometimes lurking, mostly reading, always caring. from OK

Subject: Re: Helloooo! Anyone here???? .....msg from SharonTo: MSersLife Date: Tuesday, December 9, 2008, 2:28 PM

I'm here!!!

Yes, the group has been quiet, but I think that happens every year around the holidays, people are so busy planning and buying and decorating and cooking and...and... and....

And I want some of that water too!!! Actually, last night I dreamt I had lost quite a bit of weight, was somewhat sad when I woke up still my zaftich self...

I am waiting for Next Wed, that's my court date..., so EVERYBODY, pray, light candles, meditate, go to Mcs... whatever you do to send good vibes...it is next Wed, Dec 17th, @ 11.a.m Central (noon Eastern) I want to enter that courtroom KNOWING y'all have my back!!!

Hugs

Akiba

-- Helloooo! Anyone here???? .....msg from Sharon

Hey! I'm getting worried about this group. Anyone here??? Helloooooooo! !!!!I'm sorry I haven't been here enough. Since I now live off-grid (no electricity) I don't have unlimited computer time. I don't know anyone is interested but for those who don't know this is how it works: I can be on the computer as long as my laptop battery is charged. However, when the generator is on I can be on the computer as much as I want. Today we are doing laundry so the generator is on. So I am here! How is everyone doing? How's MS treating you? Are symptoms better or worse with the winter weather?As for me: I'm doing well. MS kicked my butt when I first moved to my little backwoods hideaway:) But I am getting better every day since the weather has gotten cold. I did have a re-occurrance of the Transverse Myelitis numbness in the last of August. But no loss of bladder or bowel this time around :o) I am on Ritalin for fatigue and it is working great! I have also lost nearly 50 pounds since I've been here! I haven't been dieting either. I thought it was the Ritalin but my neuro and his nurse both said the dose of Ritalin is small so it wouldn't make me lose weight. I am going to go to my regular doc for blood sugar testing soon. When I get around to it..... I don't feel sick at all so I think my weight loss is just from the good well water and clean air.We have been hit hard by the economy here. Things have been very hard financially. But I have faith things will get better....soon. (crossing fingers while saying a prayer...) Thankfully our gas prices are waay

down. It was $1.55 gallon yesterday here.I feel I have missed out on so much on the group! I don't know what is happening with my old friends here and I have missed out on getting to know the new members. I look forward to hearing from all members and hearing your news. Speak up!!!warm hugs))))

Sharon, group ownerThis email is a natural hand made product. The slight variations in spelling and grammar enhance its individual character and beauty and in no way are to be considered flaws or defects.

I think it it is THIS year, the economy and all. We were not

this UNcommunicative last year.

I love all of you, and let us all pull for Akiba next

Wednesday, 12/17/08. . . . I've got it on my reminder list, Akiba,

Love,

n

To: MSersLife Sent: Saturday, December 13, 2008 1:46:00 PMSubject: Re: Helloooo! Anyone here???? .....msg from Sharon

You know I will.

Subject: Re: Helloooo! Anyone here???? .....msg from SharonTo: MSersLife Date: Tuesday, December 9, 2008, 2:28 PM

I'm here!!!

Yes, the group has been quiet, but I think that happens every year around the holidays, people are so busy planning and buying and decorating and cooking and...and... and....

And I want some of that water too!!! Actually, last night I dreamt I had lost quite a bit of weight, was somewhat sad when I woke up still my zaftich self...

I am waiting for Next Wed, that's my court date..., so EVERYBODY, pray, light candles, meditate, go to Mcs... whatever you do to send good vibes...it is next Wed, Dec 17th, @ 11.a.m Central (noon Eastern) I want to enter that courtroom KNOWING y'all have my back!!!

Hugs

Akiba

Hey! I'm getting worried about this group. Anyone here??? Helloooooooo! !!!!I'm sorry I haven't been here enough. Since I now live off-grid (no electricity) I don't have unlimited computer time. I don't know anyone is interested but for those who don't know this is how it works: I can be on the computer as long as my laptop battery is charged. However, when the generator is on I can be on the computer as much as I want. Today we are doing laundry so the generator is on. So I am here! How is everyone doing? How's MS treating you? Are symptoms better or worse with the winter weather?As for me: I'm doing well. MS kicked my butt when I first moved to my little backwoods hideaway:) But I am getting better every day since the weather has gotten cold. I did have a re-occurrance of the Transverse Myelitis numbness in the last of August. But no loss of bladder or bowel this time around :o) I am on Ritalin for fatigue and it is working great! I have also lost nearly 50 pounds since I've been here! I haven't been dieting either. I thought it was the Ritalin but my neuro and his nurse both said the dose of Ritalin is small so it wouldn't make me lose weight. I am going to go to my regular doc for blood sugar testing soon. When I get around to it..... I don't feel sick at all so I think my weight loss is just from the good well water and clean air.We have been hit hard by the economy here. Things have been very hard financially. But I have faith things will get better....soon. (crossing fingers while saying a prayer...) Thankfully our gas prices are waay

down. It was $1.55 gallon yesterday here.I feel I have missed out on so much on the group! I don't know what is happening with my old friends here and I have missed out on getting to know the new members. I look forward to hearing from all members and hearing your news. Speak up!!!warm hugs))))

Sharon, group ownerThis email is a natural hand made product. The slight variations in spelling and grammar enhance its individual character and beauty and in no way are to be considered flaws or defects.

I think it it is THIS year, the economy and all. We were not

this UNcommunicative last year.

I love all of you, and let us all pull for Akiba next

Wednesday, 12/17/08. . . . I've got it on my reminder list, Akiba,

Love,

n

To: MSersLife Sent: Saturday, December 13, 2008 1:46:00 PMSubject: Re: Helloooo! Anyone here???? .....msg from Sharon

You know I will.

I'm here!!!

Hugs

Akiba