RemedySpot.com

KATE Re: Helloooo! Anyone here???? .....msg from Sharon

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Dear KateIt's so good to *see* you! It would be nice if the docs could agree, wouldn't it? LOL So how long have you been seeing this new neuro?What do you take for fatigue?love youSharonThis email is a natural hand made product. The slight variations in spelling and grammar enhance its individual character and beauty and in no way are to be considered flaws or defects. Subject: Re: Helloooo! Anyone here???? .....msg from SharonTo: MSersLife Date: Tuesday, December 9, 2008, 1:00 PM

Hey! Send me some of that well water!!! lol!I have been ok pretty much, but today was a bad day. Balance off, left leg dragging. Old neuro says RRMS, new neuro says SPMS. Will see new neuro Jan 5 so we can speak at length about her dx of the secondary progressive. Fatigue hitting me but then again, I have 3 out of 5 kids doing hockey! Shelpping them around~Great to see you and hear from you Sharon. How is Challis doing? Please say hi to her from me/us.Love to you my friend, Kate Helloooo! Anyone here???? .....msg from SharonTo: Group > Hey! I'm getting worried about this group. Anyone here??? > Helloooooooo!!!!!> I'm sorry I haven't been here enough. Since I now live off-grid

> (no electricity) I don't have unlimited computer time. I don't > know anyone is interested but for those who don't know this is > how it works: I can be on the computer as long as my laptop > battery is charged. However, when the generator is on I can be > on the computer as much as I want. Today we are doing laundry > so the generator is on. So I am here! > > How is everyone doing? How's MS treating you? Are symptoms > better or worse with the winter weather?> > As for me: I'm doing well. MS kicked my butt when I first > moved to my little backwoods hideaway:) But I am getting better > every day since the weather has gotten cold. I did have a re-> occurrance of the Transverse Myelitis numbness in the last of > August. But no loss of bladder or bowel this

time around :o) > I am on Ritalin for fatigue and it is working great! > > I have also lost nearly 50 pounds since I've been here! I > haven't been dieting either. I thought it was the Ritalin but > my neuro and his nurse both said the dose of Ritalin is small so > it wouldn't make me lose weight. I am going to go to my regular > doc for blood sugar testing soon. When I get around to it..... > I don't feel sick at all so I think my weight loss is just from > the good well water and clean air.> > We have been hit hard by the economy here. Things have been > very hard financially. But I have faith things will get > better....soon. (crossing fingers while saying a prayer...) > Thankfully our gas prices are waay down. It was $1.55 gallon > yesterday here.> >

I feel I have missed out on so much on the group! I don't know > what is happening with my old friends here and I have missed out > on getting to know the new members. I look forward to hearing > from all members and hearing your news. Speak up!!!> > warm hugs))))> > Sharon, group owner> This email is a natural hand made product. The slight variations > in spelling and grammar enhance its individual character and > beauty and in no way are to be considered flaws or defects. > > > > Please visit: http://www.bicycleman.comawesome guy, fantastic site. All types of bicyles, many recumbents; perfect for an MS Bike Tour!