Re: Cassy's knee, leg, and foot!

Rate this topic

Guest guest

You be sure to let us all know what the outcome

is, and how your poor leg, foot and all of you are

doing.

Love,

n

To: MSersLife Sent: Tuesday, December 9, 2008 2:57:26 PMSubject: Re: O.K., so here's the deal, test post

Hi n. I will,well,I will at least try.;) The pain from falling is really starting to hit. Before it felt more bruised and like rug burny. But now its a bit swollen and bruised and not only that but I think I twisted my foot when I went down so now my whole left leg from my knee down is killing me. I really only saw 1 appt in my near future of the holiday season.lol. Which is tomorow appt but im seeing now anoher in the near near future.lol. They are trying to torture me.lol. My gastro appt is at 8am! And its downtown so we will have to leave at 7am! And that means I will have to wake at 6! Aghhhh! And to make matters worse my sis is takn me and she has to get up early and leave her house at 6:30am! I feel awful for this.But shes a sweetie and says its ok and she dosnt mind.Thank God for good family and friends.Hugzzcassy O.K., so here's the deal, test postI have not seen any new postsin our group since sometime earlyin the day last Sunday! So, I have a few questions:1) I miss Val and Cassy, too, but have assumed that eventuallywe would hear more from them;2) I miss Akiba's posts, but realize the dilemma that she is in;3) I looked at the people still listed as members: what a crowd!So, have you all disappeared to Faceboo, Myspace, personalblogs, or what?Let me know, so I can decide whether there is any point to myremaining with what I had thought was our "Ship MS" --This is really strange, considering that this used

to be thebusiest group ever, and I do mean that.I do miss everysingle one of you, Cassy, Val, Kate, AkibaSharon and Callis, but truth is, I miss each and every one ofyou! If this list dies, my friend wMS, Edna, will be crushed.Love to you--in case there is anyone left reading our posts,n

I sure will n! I will keep dragn on. Hehe.

hugz

cassy

O.K., so here's the deal, test post

I have not seen any new postsin our group since sometime early

in the day last Sunday! So, I have a few questions:

1) I miss Val and Cassy, too, but have assumed that eventually

we would hear more from them;

2) I miss Akiba's posts, but realize the dilemma that she is in;

3) I looked at the people still listed as members: what a crowd!

So, have you all disappeared to Faceboo, Myspace, personal

blogs, or what?

Let me know, so I can decide whether there is any point to my

remaining with what I had thought was our " Ship MS " --

This is really strange, considering that this used

to be the

busiest group ever, and I do mean that.

I do miss every

single one of you, Cassy, Val, Kate, Akiba

Sharon and Callis, but truth is, I miss each and every one of

you! If this list dies, my friend wMS, Edna, will be crushed.

Love to you--in case there is anyone left reading our posts,

n