RemedySpot.com

FW: RE: Isn't life grand?

Rate this topic

Guest guest

He & #39;S 61 years old. Some how I just don & #39;t see that happening. His job

hunting days are long gone. Has no place to go. if we are blessed enough to get

moved now, he & #39;s gonna have to start seriously thinking about getting his own

business going. if that & #39;s not too late too. Hugs, Val

Isn't life grand?  

I have not one good thing 2 say about Shaw University. It is Satan & #39;s toilet,

and there & #39;s something wrong with anyone who is affiliated with that place.

When Tom was approached with a job offer 2 years ago, I begged him not to take

it, knowing that one day it would come back to bite him. But Tom, always the one

putting his wants before common sense decided he & #39;s & quot;the man & quot;

he & #39;ll do what he thinks is best. Well now the man is doing 3 times the work

with a cut in pay! I & #39;m livid about this. Love Val  

You got that right. What really sux is now we have to let our insurance go. We

just can & #39;t afford them taking an additional $500.00 a month out every month

anymore. I don & #39;t know, maybe we can f & nd a better deal if we get our own.

Hugs... Va

Isn't life grand?

I have not one good thing 2 say about Shaw University. It is Satan & #39;s

toilet, and there & #39;s something wrong with anyone who is affiliated with

that place. When Tom was approached with a job offer 2 years ago, I begged

him not to take it, knowing that one day it would come back to bite him. But

Tom, always the one putting his wants before common sense decided he & #39;s

& quot;the man & quot; he & #39;ll do what he thinks is best. Well now the man is

doing 3 times the work with a cut in pay! I & #39;m livid about this. Love Val

------------ --------- --------- ------

$500 a month? Wow. That's huge. There has to be a better answer...hope you find one! Happy Thanksgiving Hugs Akiba -- FW: RE: Isn't life grand? You got that right. What really sux is now we have to let our insurance go. We just can & #39;t afford them taking an additional $500.00 a month out every month anymore. I don & #39;t know, maybe we can f & nd a better deal if we get our own. Hugs... Va Isn't life grand? I have not one good thing 2 say about Shaw University. It is Satan & #39;s toilet, and there & #39;s something wrong with anyone who is affiliated with that place. When Tom was approached with a job offer 2 years ago, I begged him not to take it, knowing that one day it would come back to bite him. But Tom, always the one putting his wants before common sense decided he & #39;s & quot;the man & quot; he & #39;ll do what he thinks is best. Well now the man is doing 3 times the work with a cut in pay! I & #39;m livid about this. Love Val ------------ --------- --------- ------