RemedySpot.com

Re: Happy Thanksgiving To All/ reply to Akiba and group

Rate this topic

Guest guest

For my part, I just hope that Robbin might (by some miracle)

be returned to Akiba for Thanksgiving!Love to Akiba and to all in our group,

n

To: Sent: Monday, November 24, 2008 11:12:35 AMSubject: "Happy Thanksgiving To All"

Happy Thanksgiving! !!

May your stuffing be tastyMay your turkey plump,May your potatoes and gravy Have never a lump. May your yams be deliciousAnd your pies take the prize,And may your Thanksgiving dinnerStay off your thighs!

Happy Thanksgiving Everyone!

I doubt it will be by thanksgiving, but I am pretty sure he will be home by Christmas! Hugs Akiba -- "Happy Thanksgiving To All" Happy Thanksgiving! !! May your stuffing be tastyMay your turkey plump,May your potatoes and gravy Have never a lump. May your yams be deliciousAnd your pies take the prize,And may your Thanksgiving dinnerStay off your thighs! Happy Thanksgiving Everyone!

Oh! Would not that be just the best ever!

I do so hope so, Akiba!Love,

n, who is late reading e-mail; I have been away

all day with the grandchildren. . . .home safe and sound!

To: MSersLife Sent: Monday, November 24, 2008 8:43:41 PMSubject: Re: "Happy Thanksgiving To All"/ reply to Akiba and group

I doubt it will be by thanksgiving, but I am pretty sure he will be home by Christmas!

Hugs

Akiba

-- "Happy Thanksgiving To All"

Happy Thanksgiving! !!

May your stuffing be tastyMay your turkey plump,May your potatoes and gravy Have never a lump. May your yams be deliciousAnd your pies take the prize,And may your Thanksgiving dinnerStay off your thighs!

Robbin has said he will be "visiting" me for Christmas. "Visit" implies short time with, and leaving. THAT is simply NOT acceptable. I will be calling for a ride to the courthouse so I can file the papers, going to call as soon as I think they might be open. I am asking for full custody and IF Rob is allowed visitation, supervised, as he is a proven flight risk. Hugs Akiba -- "Happy Thanksgiving To All" Happy Thanksgiving! !! May your stuffing be tastyMay your turkey plump,May your potatoes and gravy Have never a lump. May your yams be deliciousAnd your pies take the prize,And may your Thanksgiving dinnerStay off your thighs! Happy Thanksgiving Everyone!

Good!Love,

n

To: MSersLife Sent: Tuesday, November 25, 2008 5:50:26 AMSubject: Re: "Happy Thanksgiving To All"/ reply to Akiba and group

Robbin has said he will be "visiting" me for Christmas. "Visit" implies short time with, and leaving. THAT is simply NOT acceptable. I will be calling for a ride to the courthouse so I can file the papers, going to call as soon as I think they might be open. I am asking for full custody and IF Rob is allowed visitation, supervised, as he is a proven flight risk.

Hugs

Akiba

Happy Thanksgiving! !!

Okee dokee the papers are filed the emergency custody hearing is Dec. 9 at 1 p.m, exactly 2 weeks from now. He will be served and like she said "if he's smart" he'll be there, which means Robbin will be back here. Now, he'll be pissed, and probably will do something stupid like come up and not bring Robbin over (more fodder for MY case) I told her about calling 911 and the cops hearing Rob tell them, and me, that it would be "no more then 2 weeks" I told her if they need to they might think about subpoenaing them to testify that in court. Thus begins the end. Hugs Akiba -- "Happy Thanksgiving To All" Happy Thanksgiving! !! May your stuffing be tastyMay your turkey plump,May your potatoes and gravy Have never a lump. May your yams be deliciousAnd your pies take the prize,And may your Thanksgiving dinnerStay off your thighs! Happy Thanksgiving Everyone!

see he is hanging himself and if she is smart she will let him or be an accessory to kidnapping before the fact and a few other charges

your son is coming home and it will stick - Rob is unstable and doesn't deserve even supervised visitation

"Happy Thanksgiving To All"

Happy Thanksgiving! !!

Lots of continued prayers Akiba.

Hugs

nne

Okee dokee the papers are filed the emergency custody hearing is Dec. 9 at 1 p.m, exactly 2 weeks from now. He will be served and like she said " if he's smart " he'll be there, which means Robbin will be back here. Now, he'll be pissed, and probably will do something stupid like come up and not bring Robbin over (more fodder for MY case)

I told her about calling 911 and the cops hearing Rob tell them, and me, that it would be " no more then 2 weeks " I told her if they need to they might think about subpoenaing them to testify that in court.

Thus begins the end.

Hugs

Akiba

-- " Happy Thanksgiving To All "

Happy Thanksgiving! !!

May your stuffing be tastyMay your turkey plump,

May your potatoes and gravy Have never a lump. May your yams be delicious

And your pies take the prize,And may your Thanksgiving dinnerStay off your thighs!

-- Breast Cancer Patients Soul Mates for Life

http://breastcancerpatientssoulmatesforlife.bravehost.com/ Anxiety Depression and Breast Cancerhttp://health.group.yahoo.com/group/AnxietyDepressionandBreastCancer

Angel Feather Loomerwww.angelfeatherloomer.blogspot.comThe Cancer Clubwww.cancerclub.com

GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! Akiba!Come Baaaaaaaack! Robbin!

Arive, Rob, and do as you are told!

Love, to Akiba, Robbin and group,

n

To: MSersLife Sent: Tuesday, November 25, 2008 12:28:33 PMSubject: Re: "Happy Thanksgiving To All"/ reply to Akiba and group

Okee dokee the papers are filed the emergency custody hearing is Dec. 9 at 1 p.m, exactly 2 weeks from now. He will be served and like she said "if he's smart" he'll be there, which means Robbin will be back here. Now, he'll be pissed, and probably will do something stupid like come up and not bring Robbin over (more fodder for MY case)

I told her about calling 911 and the cops hearing Rob tell them, and me, that it would be "no more then 2 weeks" I told her if they need to they might think about subpoenaing them to testify that in court.

Thus begins the end.

Hugs

Akiba

Happy Thanksgiving! !!

Rob has never done what he is told, why start now and break a perfect record? But when the courts tell him, he'd better man up and do it! Hugs Akiba -- "Happy Thanksgiving To All" Happy Thanksgiving! !! May your stuffing be tastyMay your turkey plump,May your potatoes and gravy Have never a lump. May your yams be deliciousAnd your pies take the prize,And may your Thanksgiving dinnerStay off your thighs! Happy Thanksgiving Everyone!

if he doesn't he will be in jail and he will really have to do what he is told - he really won't like that

LOL

"Happy Thanksgiving To All"

Happy Thanksgiving! !!

!

At 05:24 PM 11/25/2008, you wrote:

Rob has never done

what he is told, why start now and break a perfect record? But when the

courts tell him, he'd better man up and do it!

Hugs

Akiba

I just hope he shows up for court and doesn't do something stupid

like run again before then. Prayers are with you guys.

I am actually looking forward to Thanksgiving this year. I am

having my own company in for my first thanksgiving alone. I have two

really good friends from my dog club that aren't going to family

gatherings this year. So they are coming to my house as I am the only one

of the three of us that has cable tv and we will be watching a dog show

right after Macy's day parade. My daughter (29) was a bit miffed , but

decided that we could do the 'family' dinner on Sat at the rest home with

the grandparents and this lets her cook on Fri. I did tell her she and

her dad were invited to my house on thanksgiving if they wanted.

At least this year I don't have to cook two complete dinners two

days apart for the grandparents like last year. In fact us girls decided

on party food instead of traditional thanksgiving this year.

I can't tell you all how much I hated the holidays the last few

years. Forced to be with people and do things I didn't really want to

do.

Debbie and Ian McKinley (BMD since 93)no litters

Kansas

http://home.hit.net/~dimck/

http://www.flickr.com/photos/dimck23/ (200 carting

photo)

I don't think even Rob would be stupid enough to run, his lover is a paralegal and I am sure would regale him with stories of the consequences...he WILL be pissed, and I will simply explain that his actions left me no choice. If he'd "played nice" this wouldn't have been necessary, but he didn't, and now it's time to learn that there are forces greater them him. Hugs Akiba -- Re: "Happy Thanksgiving To All"/ reply to Akiba and group At 05:24 PM 11/25/2008, you wrote: Rob has never done what he is told, why start now and break a perfect record? But when the courts tell him, he'd better man up and do it!HugsAkiba I just hope he shows up for court and doesn't do something stupid like run again before then. Prayers are with you guys. I am actually looking forward to Thanksgiving this year. I am having my own company in for my first thanksgiving alone. I have two really good friends from my dog club that aren't going to family gatherings this year. So they are coming to my house as I am the only one of the three of us that has cable tv and we will be watching a dog show right after Macy's day parade. My daughter (29) was a bit miffed , but decided that we could do the 'family' dinner on Sat at the rest home with the grandparents and this lets her cook on Fri. I did tell her she and her dad were invited to my house on thanksgiving if they wanted. At least this year I don't have to cook two complete dinners two days apart for the grandparents like last year. In fact us girls decided on party food instead of traditional thanksgiving this year. I can't tell you all how much I hated the holidays the last few years. Forced to be with people and do things I didn't really want to do. Debbie and Ian McKinley (BMD since 93)no litters Kansas http://home.hit.net/~dimck/ http://www.flickr.com/photos/dimck23/ (200 carting photo)

Prayers are still going up, SOON SOON SOON!!!! that Robbin gets to come home to his Mommy!!! Love to you,

Subject: Re: "Happy Thanksgiving To All"/ reply to Akiba and groupTo: MSersLife Date: Monday, November 24, 2008, 10:43 PM

I doubt it will be by thanksgiving, but I am pretty sure he will be home by Christmas!

Hugs

Akiba

Happy Thanksgiving! !!

I am so sorry you are having to go through this, remember you are never alone. We are thinking about you, praying for you, sending love to you and hoping, right there with you!!! Love always to you and Robbin, and all the family!!! Call if you need to talk! or cell (us cellular) (saying a special pray that Rob comes to his sences and returns Robbin to you before long)

Subject: Re: "Happy Thanksgiving To All"/ reply to Akiba and groupTo: MSersLife Date: Tuesday, November 25, 2008, 2:28 PM

Okee dokee the papers are filed the emergency custody hearing is Dec. 9 at 1 p.m, exactly 2 weeks from now. He will be served and like she said "if he's smart" he'll be there, which means Robbin will be back here. Now, he'll be pissed, and probably will do something stupid like come up and not bring Robbin over (more fodder for MY case)

I told her about calling 911 and the cops hearing Rob tell them, and me, that it would be "no more then 2 weeks" I told her if they need to they might think about subpoenaing them to testify that in court.

Thus begins the end.

Hugs

Akiba

Happy Thanksgiving! !!

Thanks Hugz Akiba -- "Happy Thanksgiving To All" Happy Thanksgiving! !! May your stuffing be tastyMay your turkey plump,May your potatoes and gravy Have never a lump. May your yams be deliciousAnd your pies take the prize,And may your Thanksgiving dinnerStay off your thighs! Happy Thanksgiving Everyone!