RemedySpot.com

Re: RE: LDN Study update

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Wow! Very interesting. I may have to go back on LDN. (I think I still have a partial bottle somewhere...)I only stopped LDN because I had oral surgery and was on pain meds. Then I just never remembered to start again! dang MS memory..... LOLSharonhttp://health.groups.yahoo.com/group/MSersHEALTH/This email is a natural hand made product. The slight variations in spelling and grammar enhance its individual character and beauty and in no way are to be considered flaws or defects. Subject: RE: LDN Study updateTo: mserslife Date: Monday, November 24, 2008, 9:12 AM

Hello, I attended an MS presentation on Saturday by Dr. Crabtree of UCSF, where I had taken part in an LDN study over a year ago.

During the Q & A I asked about the study results and when they would be published. She answered that it may be another six months before the results are published. (Don't know why it's taking so long.) However, she said the results had been positive for LDN in that it seemed to help with managing symptoms of MS such as fatigue. The study wasn't about whehter it reduces relapses but about quality of life issues such as fatigue and pain.

I indicated to the doctor that my PCP was willing to prescribe LDN for me if the study results were positive. And, she said doctors at UCSF who deal with MS patients are willing to prescribe it. So, I may need to try and find a neurologist associated with UCSF medical center.

Dr. Crabtree warned that LDN should not be used by patients currently taking opiate drugs for pain. Also, LDN should not be taken by those currently taking interferon treatments such as Avonex.Dan U dao_nguu@...

Windows Live Hotmail now works up to 70% faster. Sign up today.

Thank you, Dan. I live in the Bay Area, too.All the best to you,

n

To: mserslife Sent: Monday, November 24, 2008 8:12:59 AMSubject: RE: LDN Study update

Hello, I attended an MS presentation on Saturday by Dr. Crabtree of UCSF, where I had taken part in an LDN study over a year ago. During the Q & A I asked about the study results and when they would be published. She answered that it may be another six months before the results are published. (Don't know why it's taking so long.) However, she said the results had been positive for LDN in that it seemed to help with managing symptoms of MS such as fatigue. The study wasn't about whehter it reduces relapses but about quality of life issues such as fatigue and pain. I indicated to the doctor that my PCP was willing to prescribe LDN for me if the study results were positive. And, she said doctors at UCSF who deal with MS patients are willing to prescribe it. So, I may need to try and find a neurologist associated with UCSF medical center. Dr. Crabtree warned that LDN should not be used by

patients currently taking opiate drugs for pain. Also, LDN should not be taken by those currently taking interferon treatments such as Avonex.Dan U dao_nguuhotmail (DOT) com

Thats wonderful news to me, I know the benefits of LDN and I hope the study results are released soon!!!.

Love as Always,Sometimes lurking, mostly reading, always caring. from OK

http://katiemclemore.freelife.com/gochi/usa/

Free life Marketing Executive

T.

E. McLemore@...

Subject: RE: LDN Study updateTo: mserslife Date: Monday, November 24, 2008, 10:12 AM

Hello, I attended an MS presentation on Saturday by Dr. Crabtree of UCSF, where I had taken part in an LDN study over a year ago. During the Q & A I asked about the study results and when they would be published. She answered that it may be another six months before the results are published. (Don't know why it's taking so long.) However, she said the results had been positive for LDN in that it seemed to help with managing symptoms of MS such as fatigue. The study wasn't about whehter it reduces relapses but about quality of life issues such as fatigue and pain. I indicated to the doctor that my PCP was willing to prescribe LDN for me if the study results were positive. And, she said doctors at UCSF who deal with MS patients are willing to prescribe it. So, I may need to try and find a neurologist associated with UCSF medical center. Dr. Crabtree warned that LDN should not be used by

patients currently taking opiate drugs for pain. Also, LDN should not be taken by those currently taking interferon treatments such as Avonex.Dan U dao_nguuhotmail (DOT) com