Re: or. . . what keeps us busy

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Thank you, Debbie, for checking in and

telling us about your evidently very busy

life. Despite the hard work, just know that

we are thinking of you. . . many of us,Love,

n

To: MSersLife Sent: Tuesday, December 9, 2008 4:40:39 PMSubject: Re: O.K., so here's the deal, test post

I've just been really busy this last couple of weeks. Trying to get all my possesions inventoried and getting together all the paperwork the lawyer needs for the bankruptcy. We finally took everything in today and now they will start going over it all. We are hoping to file before the end of the year.It's also been pretty busy at work and today it snowed. If you all rember from last year my workload increases during bad weather. When it gets cold enough then I have to take pop off truck at night and reload in the morning. Plus having to unbury several vehicles. Though this year I will only have to scrape my van and not hubbies truck to (divorce does have its pluses :') Sometimes at work I will start warming up my work truck then work on scraping some of the other vehicles while I wait for mine to be ready to go. Way back when, when I had elderly neighbors I used to scrape her car while waiting

for mine to heat up. I think the most vehicles I have scraped in the morning was 6 . 3 at home and 3 more when I got to work. And that was all before 6:30 in the morning.Tomorrow will be 'fun' I'll be in my insulated overalls and be in and out of them all day. And my work van is the worst to drive on slick streets. Can't put it in neutral to help take drive off wheels for stoping . So will be driving in low drive all day. Which on some of the hills and icy patches is still way to much power on the tires. I have had to start braking 1/2 to 3/4 of the block from the stop sign. At least this year I won't be parking at lunch in front of Ians house. Last year I would stop and then would slide sideways into the curb we had that much ice and that much of a slope on our street.Debbie and Ian McKinley (BMD since 93)no litters Kansas http://home. hit.net/~ dimck/http://www.flickr. com/photos/ dimck23/ (200 carting photo)