RemedySpot.com

Fwd: Four, Four, Four, Four...

Rate this topic

Guest guest

... Here is a fun and quick way to stay in touch. Let's see how many I get back... Four, Four, Four, Four...A) Four places that I go to over and over: Bedroom, bathroom, kitchen, living room (ok, ok, so I don't get out much) B) Four people who e-mail me (regularly): , n, Trista, Kim Komando (I get her newsletters daily AND weekly) C) Four of my favorite places to eat: Bedroom, kitchen, living room, any restaurant!D) Four places I would rather be right now: Hawaii, New Zealand, Austrailia, Epcot Center with RobbinE) Four people I think will respond: ., n, Val? Ah sheesh, I have no idea.... F) Four TV shows I watch: House, Gray's Anatomy, Desperate Housewives, Cop and/or medical shows. Actually, the first two ARE medical shows.... Here's what you are supposed to do...and please don't spoil the fun...Hit 'forward,' delete my answers, type in your answers and send it to a bunch of People, including me. It's SIX questions.

fuzzy today - what do I do

Fwd: Four, Four, Four, Four...

Here is a fun and quick way to stay in touch. Let's see how many I get back... Four, Four, Four, Four...A) Four places that I go to over and over: Bedroom, bathroom, kitchen, living room (ok, ok, so I don't get out much)

B) Four people who e-mail me (regularly): , n, Trista, Kim Komando (I get her newsletters daily AND weekly)

C) Four of my favorite places to eat: Bedroom, kitchen, livin! g room, any restaurant!D) Four places I would rather be right now: Hawaii, New Zealand, Austrailia, Epcot Center with RobbinE) Four people I think will respond: ., n, Val? Ah sheesh, I have no idea....

F) Four TV shows I watch: House, Gray's Anatomy, Desperate Housewives, Cop and/or medical shows. Actually, the first two ARE medical shows....

Here's what you are supposed to do...and please don't spoil the fun...Hit 'forward,' delete my answers, type in your answers and send it to a bunch of People, including me. It's SIX questions.

---------- Forwarded message ----------

Date: Sat, 13 Dec 2008 11:29:15 -0600 (Central Standard Time)

Subject: Fwd: Four, Four, Four, Four...

To:

Here is a fun and quick way to stay in touch. Let's see how many I get back.

Four, Four, Four, Four...

A) Four places that I go to over and over: Bathroom, Living room,

Kitchen, crazy.

B) Four people who e-mail me (regularly): My mom, my friend Collette,

, you guys.

C) Four of my favorite places to eat: Kitchen, living room, The

Athenian (Greek restaurant), Four Seas (Chinese restaurant)

D) Four places I would rather be right now: Bed, Amsterdam, 4 months

from now, At lunch with my momma.

E) Four people I think will respond: ????...

F) Four TV shows I watch: ER, Scare Tactics, The 4400, The

Conner Chronicles.

---------- Forwarded message ----------

Date: Sat, 13 Dec 2008 11:29:15 -0600 (Central Standard Time)

Subject: Fwd: Four, Four, Four, Four...

To:

Here is a fun and quick way to stay in touch. Let's see how many I get back.

Four, Four, Four, Four...

A) Four places that I go to over and over: Bathroom, Living room,

Kitchen, crazy.

B) Four people who e-mail me (regularly): My mom, my friend Collette,

, you guys.

C) Four of my favorite places to eat: Kitchen, living room, The

Athenian (Greek restaurant), Four Seas (Chinese restaurant)

D) Four places I would rather be right now: Bed, Amsterdam, 4 months

from now, At lunch with my momma.

E) Four people I think will respond: ????...

F) Four TV shows I watch: ER, Scare Tactics, The 4400, The

Conner Chronicles.

Hello! Akiba!Love,

n

To: Sent: Saturday, December 13, 2008 9:29:15 AMSubject: Fwd: Four, Four, Four, Four...

Here is a fun and quick way to stay in touch. Let's see how many I get back... Four, Four, Four, Four...A) Four places that I go to over and over: Bedroom, bathroom, kitchen, living room (ok, ok, so I don't get out much)

B) Four people who e-mail me (regularly): , n, Trista, Kim Komando (I get her newsletters daily AND weekly)

C) Four of my favorite places to eat: Bedroom, kitchen, living room, any restaurant!D) Four places I would rather be right now: Hawaii, New Zealand, Austrailia, Epcot Center with RobbinE) Four people I think will respond: ., n, Val? Ah sheesh, I have no idea....

F) Four TV shows I watch: House, Gray's Anatomy, Desperate Housewives, Cop and/or medical shows. Actually, the first two ARE medical shows....

Here's what you are supposed to do...and please don't spoil the fun...Hit 'forward,' delete my answers, type in your answers and send it to a bunch of People, including me. It's SIX questions.

Hello! Akiba!Love,

n

To: Sent: Saturday, December 13, 2008 9:29:15 AMSubject: Fwd: Four, Four, Four, Four...

C) Four of my favorite places to eat: Bedroom, kitchen, living room, any restaurant!D) Four places I would rather be right now: Hawaii, New Zealand, Austrailia, Epcot Center with RobbinE) Four people I think will respond: ., n, Val? Ah sheesh, I have no idea....

Delete my answers and add yours -- Re: Fwd: Four, Four, Four, Four...  fuzzy today - what do I do Fwd: Four, Four, Four, Four... ... Here is a fun and quick way to stay in touch. Let's see how many I get back... Four, Four, Four, Four...A) Four places that I go to over and over: Bedroom, bathroom, kitchen, living room (ok, ok, so I don't get out much) B) Four people who e-mail me (regularly): , n, Trista, Kim Komando (I get her newsletters daily AND weekly) C) Four of my favorite places to eat: Bedroom, kitchen, livin! g room, any restaurant!D) Four places I would rather be right now: Hawaii, New Zealand, Austrailia, Epcot Center with RobbinE) Four people I think will respond: ., n, Val? Ah sheesh, I have no idea.... F) Four TV shows I watch: House, Gray's Anatomy, Desperate Housewives, Cop and/or medical shows. Actually, the first two ARE medical shows.... Here's what you are supposed to do...and please don't spoil the fun...Hit 'forward,' delete my answers, type in your answers and send it to a bunch of People, including me. It's SIX questions.

A) Four places that I go to over and over: My study, the university library, the university as a whole, kitchen (one has to eat, and have coffee, and maybe some ginger bread cookies, and perhaps a glass of water, and...oh was I supposed to be working?...)B) Four people who e-mail me (regularly): My mother, (high school friend), Hannah (college friend) - and all of you, of course.C) Four of my favorite places to eat: Living room, Chat Thai (local thai restaurant), italian restaurant in Elsinore, Denmark with the most perfect carpaccio ever (don't remember the name), Viggos (serve hamburgers and beer, aint a gourmet place, but very relaxed and laid back) D) Four places I would rather be right now: The train bound for Christmas at my parents, next tuesday when all my end of semester work and all the Christmas shopping is done and I can relax. I sort of picture it calm, silent and peaceful with a cold beer in the restaurant - ok, sure, I know, it will be over crowded, full of crying babies and barking dogs and bags with gift wrapped stuff everywhere and no available seat in the restaurant, but one can always dream, right...The village Los Christianos on Tenerife (Canary Islands)A cottage in the snowy Swedish mountains with lots of (light) reading and DVDsAnd...this may be cheating, but anyway...where I am right now. I kind of like it here, in my study in my home... E) Four people I think will respond: ???? no idea.... F) Four TV shows I watch: Bones, CSI, Julkalendern (=The TV advent calendar, a show that starts on the first of December and ends on Christmas Eve, sort of a televised version of the traditional Advent Calendar, a Scandinavian thing), Myth Busters. > > Here's what you are supposed to do...and please don't spoil the fun...Hit > > 'forward,' delete my answers, type in your answers and send it to a bunch of> > > People, including me. It's SIX questions.LOVE/Reb>

Here is a fun and quick way to stay in touch. Let's see how many I get back... Four, Four, Four, Four...A) Four places that I go to over and over: Bedroom, bathroom, kitchen, den (ok, ok, so I don't get out much)

B) Four people who e-mail me (regularly): Patti, CJ, Ina, Ellen

C) Four of my favorite places to eat: 's, Ellen's, Patti; my mother in law's

D) Four places I would rather be right now: 's, Ellen's, CJ's< Ina's

E) Four people I think will respond: Ah sheesh, I have no idea....

F) Four TV shows I watch: House, NCIS, CSI, CSI -NY, Channel 11 with Alf and WKRP etc