RemedySpot.com

Re: Reb's posts

Rate this topic

Guest guest

As do I, Reb,

Love to you and to ,n

To: MSersLife Sent: Friday, December 12, 2008 12:40:43 PMSubject: Re: O.K., so here's the deal, test post

Awww! Reb! Thats so sweet! I love to hear about the two of you. You guys have such a sweet romantic relationship. I think that would be the cutest thing if my guy called me singing everytime there was snow.:) Of course we dont get snow here so I love to hear about all of your guys's snowy days.take care!hugzcassy O.K., so here's the deal, test post & gt; & gt; & gt;20 & gt; & gt; & gt; & gt; & gt; I have not seen any new posts in our group since sometime early & gt; & gt; & gt; & gt; in the day last Sunday! So, I have a few questions: & gt; & gt; & gt; & gt;

1) I miss Val and Cassy, too, but have assumed that eventually & gt; & gt; & gt; & gt; we would hear more from them; & gt; & gt; & gt; & gt; 2) I miss Akiba's posts, but realize the dilemma that she is in; & gt; & gt; & gt; & gt; 3) I looked at the people still listed as members: what a crowd! & gt; & gt; & gt; & gt; So, have you all disappeared to Faceboo, Myspace, personal & gt; & gt; & gt; & gt; blogs, or what? & gt; & gt; Let me know, so I can decide whether there is any point to my & gt; & gt; & gt; & gt; remaining with what I had thought was our "Ship MS" -- & gt; & gt; & gt; & gt; This is really strange, considering that this used to be the & gt; & gt; & gt; & gt; busiest group ever, and I do mean that. & gt; & gt; & gt; & gt; I do miss every single one of you, Cassy,

Val, Kate, Akiba & gt; & gt; & gt; & gt; Sharon and Callis, but truth is, I miss each and every one of & gt; & gt; & gt; & gt; you! If this list dies, my friend wMS, Edna, will be crushed. & gt; & gt; & gt; & gt; Love to you--in case there is anyone left reading our posts, & gt; & gt; & gt; & gt; n & gt; & gt; & gt;

Thank you!love/Reb> & gt; & gt;> & gt; & gt; > Well, you didn't miss ME (sniffle sniffle & lt;G & gt;) but I'm > here. Busy busy> & gt; & gt; weekend with the grocery shopping (though I sent Himself and > got to stay> & gt; & gt; home in the warm, gotta stay off the puter while he's gone so > he can call> & gt; me> & gt; & gt; about all the stuff he can't find!) and church, and some very > very late> & gt; fall> & gt; & gt; cleaning (got Himself to help me wash the walls/ceiling in > the kitchen).> & gt; & gt;> & gt; & gt; Also must admit to spending too much of my "free" time > playing "Pharaoh",> & gt; & gt; building little Egyptian cities. I'm a "build cities" game > addict, sigh..> & gt; & gt;> & gt; & gt; Hope everybody's doing okay, with all the moving, coming home > from> & gt; & gt; hospital, etc.> & gt; & gt;> & gt; & gt;> & gt; & gt;> & gt; & gt; > & gt; & gt;> & gt; & gt;> & gt; & gt;> & gt; & gt; in WY> & gt; & gt; "You get a wonderful view from the point of no return..."> & gt; & gt; & lt;http://practical- blackwork. blogspot. com & gt;> & gt; & gt; http://practical- blackwork. blogspot. com> & gt; & gt; & lt;http://www.flickr. com/photos/ liadains_ fancies & gt;> & gt; & gt; http://www.flickr. com/photos/ liadains_ fancies> & gt; & gt;> & gt; & gt; O.K., so here's the deal, test post> & gt; & gt;> & gt;20 & gt;> & gt; & gt;> & gt; & gt; I have not seen any new posts in our group since sometime > early> & gt; & gt;> & gt; & gt; in the day last Sunday! So, I have a few questions:> & gt; & gt;> & gt; & gt; 1) I miss Val and Cassy, too, but have assumed that eventually> & gt; & gt;> & gt; & gt; we would hear more from them;> & gt; & gt;> & gt; & gt; 2) I miss Akiba's posts, but realize the dilemma that she is > in;> & gt; & gt;> & gt; & gt; 3) I looked at the people still listed as members: what a > crowd!> & gt; & gt;> & gt; & gt; So, have you all disappeared to Faceboo, Myspace, personal> & gt; & gt;> & gt; & gt; blogs, or what?> & gt; & gt; Let me know, so I can decide whether there is any point to my> & gt; & gt;> & gt; & gt; remaining with what I had thought was our "Ship MS" --> & gt; & gt;> & gt; & gt; This is really strange, considering that this used to be the> & gt; & gt;> & gt; & gt; busiest group ever, and I do mean that.> & gt; & gt;> & gt; & gt; I do miss every single one of you, Cassy, Val, Kate, Akiba> & gt; & gt;> & gt; & gt; Sharon and Callis, but truth is, I miss each and every one of> & gt; & gt;> & gt; & gt; you! If this list dies, my friend wMS, Edna, will be crushed.> & gt; & gt;> & gt; & gt; Love to you--in case there is anyone left reading our posts,> & gt; & gt;> & gt; & gt; n> & gt; & gt;> & gt;>