RemedySpot.com

Re: Reply to Akiba and to group about dogs and kids

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Akiba, we are pulling for you. I just think that it is crucial

that you get Robbin back, and the sooner the better.

At least while you do all the work, you can rest better.Love to you, and to Robbin and to all in our group, all

dogs, cats, pets included, computers, too,

n

To: MSersLife Sent: Tuesday, December 2, 2008 2:19:58 PMSubject: Re: The MS brain at work after visiting my four wolf dogs this afternoon:

Well those poor, abused pups!!!

And HOW COULD YOU forget poor, loyal herkimer11?? ?

*giggle*

I did something *nice* for ME, I just bought some flannel sheets on eBay, in navy, some king pillows and some black satin king pillow cases. If my bed is going to be MY bed, then I'm darn sure going to make it MY bed!! Rob never ever liked sheets, so I have slept on as well as under blankets/comforters /unzipped sleeping bags for YEARS, and can't remember the last time I had a new pillow!! About time I got MY bed back to where *I* like it!!

Robbin called and told me Rob is going to marry . I said that's awesome, but we have to be divorced first. SO, if Rob is planning on that, well, then he should be happy when he gets the papers served! As usual, I'm doing all the work *sigh* It's going to be nice to be a single Mother. And when I do find another guy, he will be tested thoroughly before *I* say "I do" again....I guess that makes Rob the "starter husband".

Hugs

Akiba

-- The MS brain at work after visiting my four wolf dogs this afternoon:

The dogs have been really bored and frustrated, due to the

fact that my dear friend, Edna, has only recently returned form

her hip replacement surgery (very successful) and her rehab.

The dogs are thrilled to have her home all the time, but they did

confide a few frustrations to me: to paraphrase their moans:

1) I guess we shall have to make do with the CARS that we

are dealt; nothing interesting ever drives on our street;

2) Gee, Edna cleans up everything; there is no hope of our

getting any more of those old dried food snacks from the floor;

3) Why are people always stealing from us, and even Edna does

not get upset over it: first the guy who arrives in the morning every

day and makes a lot of noise with something metal, and then;

4) The guys who arrive every Tuesday and Friday to pick up

stuff from those big colored plastic bins out front; we just

KNOW that they are stealing, and no one will ever let us out

to solve the problem;

5) And, to make it worse, the one who comes daily SMELLS

like every other dog, cat, racoon or squirrel in the neighborhood.

This does not bode well; we are being invaded, and the humans

do not even understand;

6) And, now that Edna is back there is this ghastly pot of some

dark, brown, nasty-smelling stuff that they brew each morning;

and they use up ALL the milk when they actually drink the stuff;

7) The guy in the Recreational Vehicle in the yard next door is

back. He used to give us all kinds of treats, tossed over the

fence to us. Now, he won't even come near the fence, no matter

how loudly we bark, and even howl;

8) We like the person called a Physical Therapist who comes,

and we love watching her, but that NURSE case-manager per

son never even speaks to us, much less even pats a single head!

And then the final shot: my car, Marco Polo, keeps arguing with

me about where we are going; he wants to keep going back to

Edna's; she often buys him gasoline!

So, not only do we have the Desperate Housedogs, but the

truly hungry Italian car--and he has told me that he WANTS

to drive clear to China!

Then, there is Herkimer II; no sooner had I returned from visiting

Edna and her elder son and the dogs, and dealt with my car, than

Herkimer II reminded me that he wants two new memory sticks

for Christmas. (deduction; he is not jewish).

Love to each of you,n, the total dog lover, though just about anything live will do it;

I am even fascinated by spiders (not that I do not take them outside),

and the neighbor cat, (female), visits regularly. . .

Akiba, we are pulling for you. I just think that it is crucial

that you get Robbin back, and the sooner the better.

At least while you do all the work, you can rest better.Love to you, and to Robbin and to all in our group, all

dogs, cats, pets included, computers, too,

n

To: MSersLife Sent: Tuesday, December 2, 2008 2:19:58 PMSubject: Re: The MS brain at work after visiting my four wolf dogs this afternoon:

Well those poor, abused pups!!!

And HOW COULD YOU forget poor, loyal herkimer11?? ?

*giggle*

I did something *nice* for ME, I just bought some flannel sheets on eBay, in navy, some king pillows and some black satin king pillow cases. If my bed is going to be MY bed, then I'm darn sure going to make it MY bed!! Rob never ever liked sheets, so I have slept on as well as under blankets/comforters /unzipped sleeping bags for YEARS, and can't remember the last time I had a new pillow!! About time I got MY bed back to where *I* like it!!

Robbin called and told me Rob is going to marry . I said that's awesome, but we have to be divorced first. SO, if Rob is planning on that, well, then he should be happy when he gets the papers served! As usual, I'm doing all the work *sigh* It's going to be nice to be a single Mother. And when I do find another guy, he will be tested thoroughly before *I* say "I do" again....I guess that makes Rob the "starter husband".

Hugs

Akiba

to solve the problem;

do not even understand;

to drive clear to China!

Love to each of you,n, the total dog lover, though just about anything live will do it;

"smirk" until you divorce him - think about this - let him know unless he wants to be a bigamist he has to agree to your terms

I like starter husband - so are each of my ex's

oh I like that

The MS brain at work after visiting my four wolf dogs this afternoon:

to solve the problem;

do not even understand;

to drive clear to China!

Funny thing is they BOTH told me they were never going to marry anyone ever again....*snort* yeah, I hearya.... Hugs Akiba -- Re: Reply to Akiba and to group about dogs and kids  "smirk" until you divorce him - think about this - let him know unless he wants to be a bigamist he has to agree to your terms I like starter husband - so are each of my ex's oh I like that The MS brain at work after visiting my four wolf dogs this afternoon: The dogs have been really bored and frustrated, due to the fact that my dear friend, Edna, has only recently returned form her hip replacement surgery (very successful) and her rehab. The dogs are thrilled to have her home all the time, but they did confide a few frustrations to me: to paraphrase their moans: 1) I guess we shall have to make do with the CARS that we are dealt; nothing interesting ever drives on our street; 2) Gee, Edna cleans up everything; there is no hope of our getting any more of those old dried food snacks from the floor; 3) Why are people always stealing from us, and even Edna does not get upset over it: first the guy who arrives in the morning every day and makes a lot of noise with something metal, and then; 4) The guys who arrive every Tuesday and Friday to pick up stuff from those big colored plastic bins out front; we just KNOW that they are stealing, and no one will ever let us out to solve the problem; 5) And, to make it worse, the one who comes daily SMELLS like every other dog, cat, racoon or squirrel in the neighborhood. This does not bode well; we are being invaded, and the humans do not even understand; 6) And, now that Edna is back there is this ghastly pot of some dark, brown, nasty-smelling stuff that they brew each morning; and they use up ALL the milk when they actually drink the stuff; 7) The guy in the Recreational Vehicle in the yard next door is back. He used to give us all kinds of treats, tossed over the fence to us. Now, he won't even come near the fence, no matter how loudly we bark, and even howl; 8) We like the person called a Physical Therapist who comes, and we love watching her, but that NURSE case-manager per son never even speaks to us, much less even pats a single head! And then the final shot: my car, Marco Polo, keeps arguing with me about where we are going; he wants to keep going back to Edna's; she often buys him gasoline! So, not only do we have the Desperate Housedogs, but the truly hungry Italian car--and he has told me that he WANTS to drive clear to China! Then, there is Herkimer II; no sooner had I returned from visiting Edna and her elder son and the dogs, and dealt with my car, than Herkimer II reminded me that he wants two new memory sticks for Christmas. (deduction; he is not jewish). Love to each of you,n, the total dog lover, though just about anything live will do it; I am even fascinated by spiders (not that I do not take them outside), and the neighbor cat, (female), visits regularly. . .

Funny thing is they BOTH told me they were never going to marry anyone ever again....*snort* yeah, I hearya.... Hugs Akiba -- Re: Reply to Akiba and to group about dogs and kids  "smirk" until you divorce him - think about this - let him know unless he wants to be a bigamist he has to agree to your terms I like starter husband - so are each of my ex's oh I like that The MS brain at work after visiting my four wolf dogs this afternoon: The dogs have been really bored and frustrated, due to the fact that my dear friend, Edna, has only recently returned form her hip replacement surgery (very successful) and her rehab. The dogs are thrilled to have her home all the time, but they did confide a few frustrations to me: to paraphrase their moans: 1) I guess we shall have to make do with the CARS that we are dealt; nothing interesting ever drives on our street; 2) Gee, Edna cleans up everything; there is no hope of our getting any more of those old dried food snacks from the floor; 3) Why are people always stealing from us, and even Edna does not get upset over it: first the guy who arrives in the morning every day and makes a lot of noise with something metal, and then; 4) The guys who arrive every Tuesday and Friday to pick up stuff from those big colored plastic bins out front; we just KNOW that they are stealing, and no one will ever let us out to solve the problem; 5) And, to make it worse, the one who comes daily SMELLS like every other dog, cat, racoon or squirrel in the neighborhood. This does not bode well; we are being invaded, and the humans do not even understand; 6) And, now that Edna is back there is this ghastly pot of some dark, brown, nasty-smelling stuff that they brew each morning; and they use up ALL the milk when they actually drink the stuff; 7) The guy in the Recreational Vehicle in the yard next door is back. He used to give us all kinds of treats, tossed over the fence to us. Now, he won't even come near the fence, no matter how loudly we bark, and even howl; 8) We like the person called a Physical Therapist who comes, and we love watching her, but that NURSE case-manager per son never even speaks to us, much less even pats a single head! And then the final shot: my car, Marco Polo, keeps arguing with me about where we are going; he wants to keep going back to Edna's; she often buys him gasoline! So, not only do we have the Desperate Housedogs, but the truly hungry Italian car--and he has told me that he WANTS to drive clear to China! Then, there is Herkimer II; no sooner had I returned from visiting Edna and her elder son and the dogs, and dealt with my car, than Herkimer II reminded me that he wants two new memory sticks for Christmas. (deduction; he is not jewish). Love to each of you,n, the total dog lover, though just about anything live will do it; I am even fascinated by spiders (not that I do not take them outside), and the neighbor cat, (female), visits regularly. . .

I also got one of those little cameras you mount on your PC, so now I can do video phone calls. I got one for Robbin, too, so for whatever times he is away from me, IF he is away from me, we can see each other when we talk. Or he can use it to see his father when THEY talk....long-distance. Preferable the latter. Anyone here have one? Maybe we can take a test run? Hugs Akiba -- The MS brain at work after visiting my four wolf dogs this afternoon: The dogs have been really bored and frustrated, due to the fact that my dear friend, Edna, has only recently returned form her hip replacement surgery (very successful) and her rehab. The dogs are thrilled to have her home all the time, but they did confide a few frustrations to me: to paraphrase their moans: 1) I guess we shall have to make do with the CARS that we are dealt; nothing interesting ever drives on our street; 2) Gee, Edna cleans up everything; there is no hope of our getting any more of those old dried food snacks from the floor; 3) Why are people always stealing from us, and even Edna does not get upset over it: first the guy who arrives in the morning every day and makes a lot of noise with something metal, and then; 4) The guys who arrive every Tuesday and Friday to pick up stuff from those big colored plastic bins out front; we just KNOW that they are stealing, and no one will ever let us out to solve the problem; 5) And, to make it worse, the one who comes daily SMELLS like every other dog, cat, racoon or squirrel in the neighborhood. This does not bode well; we are being invaded, and the humans do not even understand; 6) And, now that Edna is back there is this ghastly pot of some dark, brown, nasty-smelling stuff that they brew each morning; and they use up ALL the milk when they actually drink the stuff; 7) The guy in the Recreational Vehicle in the yard next door is back. He used to give us all kinds of treats, tossed over the fence to us. Now, he won't even come near the fence, no matter how loudly we bark, and even howl; 8) We like the person called a Physical Therapist who comes, and we love watching her, but that NURSE case-manager per son never even speaks to us, much less even pats a single head! And then the final shot: my car, Marco Polo, keeps arguing with me about where we are going; he wants to keep going back to Edna's; she often buys him gasoline! So, not only do we have the Desperate Housedogs, but the truly hungry Italian car--and he has told me that he WANTS to drive clear to China! Then, there is Herkimer II; no sooner had I returned from visiting Edna and her elder son and the dogs, and dealt with my car, than Herkimer II reminded me that he wants two new memory sticks for Christmas. (deduction; he is not jewish). Love to each of you,n, the total dog lover, though just about anything live will do it; I am even fascinated by spiders (not that I do not take them outside), and the neighbor cat, (female), visits regularly. . .

Terrifying, absolutely terrifying! I have that if I choose

to use my Comcast e-mail address, but, gee. . . . . .I mean it is hot here (oddly enough) and I do not

wear a whole lot when at home. . . .

Use your imaginations. . . . we are having the longest

hot period in the history of the state and of northern

California!

Love to you all,

n

To: MSersLife Sent: Tuesday, December 2, 2008 4:24:44 PMSubject: Re: Reply to Akiba and to group about dogs and kids

I also got one of those little cameras you mount on your PC, so now I can do video phone calls. I got one for Robbin, too, so for whatever times he is away from me, IF he is away from me, we can see each other when we talk. Or he can use it to see his father when THEY talk....long- distance. Preferable the latter.

Anyone here have one? Maybe we can take a test run?

Hugs

Akiba

to solve the problem;

do not even understand;

to drive clear to China!

Honey, you ain't got anything that I don't have...or haven't seen... Hugs Akiba -- The MS brain at work after visiting my four wolf dogs this afternoon: The dogs have been really bored and frustrated, due to the fact that my dear friend, Edna, has only recently returned form her hip replacement surgery (very successful) and her rehab. The dogs are thrilled to have her home all the time, but they did confide a few frustrations to me: to paraphrase their moans: 1) I guess we shall have to make do with the CARS that we are dealt; nothing interesting ever drives on our street; 2) Gee, Edna cleans up everything; there is no hope of our getting any more of those old dried food snacks from the floor; 3) Why are people always stealing from us, and even Edna does not get upset over it: first the guy who arrives in the morning every day and makes a lot of noise with something metal, and then; 4) The guys who arrive every Tuesday and Friday to pick up stuff from those big colored plastic bins out front; we just KNOW that they are stealing, and no one will ever let us out to solve the problem; 5) And, to make it worse, the one who comes daily SMELLS like every other dog, cat, racoon or squirrel in the neighborhood. This does not bode well; we are being invaded, and the humans do not even understand; 6) And, now that Edna is back there is this ghastly pot of some dark, brown, nasty-smelling stuff that they brew each morning; and they use up ALL the milk when they actually drink the stuff; 7) The guy in the Recreational Vehicle in the yard next door is back. He used to give us all kinds of treats, tossed over the fence to us. Now, he won't even come near the fence, no matter how loudly we bark, and even howl; 8) We like the person called a Physical Therapist who comes, and we love watching her, but that NURSE case-manager per son never even speaks to us, much less even pats a single head! And then the final shot: my car, Marco Polo, keeps arguing with me about where we are going; he wants to keep going back to Edna's; she often buys him gasoline! So, not only do we have the Desperate Housedogs, but the truly hungry Italian car--and he has told me that he WANTS to drive clear to China! Then, there is Herkimer II; no sooner had I returned from visiting Edna and her elder son and the dogs, and dealt with my car, than Herkimer II reminded me that he wants two new memory sticks for Christmas. (deduction; he is not jewish). Love to each of you,n, the total dog lover, though just about anything live will do it; I am even fascinated by spiders (not that I do not take them outside), and the neighbor cat, (female), visits regularly. . .

I already said I wear caftans in the summer and sweats in the winter - barefooting all year - forget the kids and undies - except if I am going out - what was that we were taught - "clean underwear just in case we end up in the hospital"

If I lived alone I would give up night wear

her hip replac! ement surgery (very successful) and her rehab.

KNOW that they ar! e stealing, and no one will ever let us out

to solve the p roblem;

do not even understand;

and we love watching her, but that NURSE! case-manager per

to drive clear to China!

Love to each of you,n, the total dog lover, though just ab! out anything live will do it;

I am e ven fascinated by spiders (not that I do not take them outside),

I gave up night clothes years and years ago. I can't stand the constriction. I think if I could I'd move to a nudist colony... And here's my favorite Santa... Hugs Akiba -- Re: Reply to Akiba and to group about dogs and kids  I already said I wear caftans in the summer and sweats in the winter - barefooting all year - forget the kids and undies - except if I am going out - what was that we were taught - "clean underwear just in case we end up in the hospital" If I lived alone I would give up night wear The MS brain at work after visiting my four wolf dogs this afternoon: The dogs have been really bored and frustrated, due to the fact that my dear friend, Edna, has only recently returned form her hip replac! ement surgery (very successful) and her rehab. The dogs are thrilled to have her home all the time, but they did confide a few frustrations to me: to paraphrase their moans: 1) I guess we shall have to make do with the CARS that we are dealt; nothing interesting ever drives on our street; 2) Gee, Edna cleans up everything; there is no hope of our getting any more of those old dried food snacks from the floor; 3) Why are people always stealing from us, and even Edna does not get upset over it: first the guy who arrives in the morning every day and makes a lot of noise with something metal, and then; 4) The guys who arrive every Tuesday and Friday to pick up stuff from those big colored plastic bins out front; we just KNOW that they ar! e stealing, and no one will ever let us out to solve the p roblem; 5) And, to make it worse, the one who comes daily SMELLS like every other dog, cat, racoon or squirrel in the neighborhood. This does not bode well; we are being invaded, and the humans do not even understand; 6) And, now that Edna is back there is this ghastly pot of some dark, brown, nasty-smelling stuff that they brew each morning; and they use up ALL the milk when they actually drink the stuff; 7) The guy in the Recreational Vehicle in the yard next door is back. He used to give us all kinds of treats, tossed over the fence to us. Now, he won't even come near the fence, no matter how loudly we bark, and even howl; 8) We like the person called a Physical Therapist who comes, and we love watching her, but that NURSE! case-manager per son never even speaks to us, much less even pats a single head! And then the final shot: my car, Marco Polo, keeps arguing with me about where we are going; he wants to keep going back to Edna's; she often buys him gasoline! So, not only do we have the Desperate Housedogs, but the truly hungry Italian car--and he has told me that he WANTS to drive clear to China! Then, there is Herkimer II; no sooner had I returned from visiting Edna and her elder son and the dogs, and dealt with my car, than Herkimer II reminded me that he wants two new memory sticks for Christmas. (deduction; he is not jewish). Love to each of you,n, the total dog lover, though just ab! out anything live will do it; I am e ven fascinated by spiders (not that I do not take them outside), and the neighbor cat, (female), visits regularly. . .

hmmm - I think I recognize Santa - I will check that out

her hip replac! ement surgery (very successful) and her rehab.

KNOW that they ar! e stealing, and no one will ever let us out

to solve the p roblem;

do not even understand;

and we love watching her, but that NURSE! case-manager per

to drive clear to China!

Love to each of you,n, the total dog lover, though just ab! out anything live will do it;

I am e ven fascinated by spiders (not that I do not take them outside),

At 06:41 PM 12/2/2008, you wrote:

Terrifying, absolutely

terrifying! I have that if I choose

to use my Comcast e-mail address, but, gee. . . . . .

I mean it is hot here (oddly enough) and I do not

wear a whole lot when at home. . . .

Use your imaginations. . . . we are having the longest

hot period in the history of the state and of northern

California!

Love to you all,

n

Quit bragging will ya? Today it is in the 30's here in KS.

But what is really making it cold is the wind. The wind is very

hard and briskly cold. Haven't heard on the radio this morning yet, but

yesterday they said the wind when it shifted around would bring wind

chill temps into low 20's or high teens. Yesterday it was already

starting to get windy out at the prison. It's up on a hill and I've seen

wind gusts so bad up there that when I hit a cross wind at the corner of

one building (gusts 60-80 mph that day) the wind knocked a box off my

dolly. I had an apple box with a 24 lb case of pop in it and that is what

got blown off.

Right now I am rethinking

whether or not I still want to the the night time christmas parade an

hour away fri night. I've wanted to do it for years, but so far haven't

had the time to get there by 5pm from work for a 6pm parade. And couple

of years it got snowed out. Last year my overnight place to stay didn't

happen and I wasn't able to drive at night on the highway by myself.

Besides it got cold last year. I have insulated overalls that I can wear

etc. But man if it is still windy, yuk. I've been told it is a beautiful

parade with everyone using lights to decorate their entry. Last year I

had the wagon done up to look like we had been out cutting down a

christmas tree and had a large stuffed reindeer in hunting type cap set

up 'driving' my dog.

To: MSersLife

Sent: Tuesday, December 2, 2008 4:24:44 PM

Subject: Re: Reply to Akiba and to group about dogs and

kids

I also got one of those little cameras you mount on your PC,

so now I can do video phone calls. I got one for Robbin, too, so for

whatever times he is away from me, IF he is away from me, we can see each

other when we talk. Or he can use it to see his father when THEY

talk....long- distance. Preferable the latter.

Hugs

Akiba

-- The MS brain at work after visiting my

four wolf dogs this afternoon:

not get upset over it: first the guy who arrives in the morning

every

to solve the problem;

do not even understand;

And then the final shot: my car, Marco Polo, keeps arguing

with

to drive clear to China!

Love to each of you,

n, the total dog lover, though just about

anything live will do it;

I am even fascinated by spiders (not that I do not take them

outside),

No virus found in this incoming message.

Checked by AVG.

Version: 7.5.552 / Virus Database: 270.9.12/1824 - Release Date:

12/2/2008 9:31 AM

Debbie and Ian McKinley (BMD since 93)no

litters Kansas http://home.hit.net/~dimck/

http://www.flickr.com/photos/dimck23/ (200 carting photo)

I gave up night wear at least 20 years ago, maybe more. Taught my

daughter to always knock at our bedroom door and not enter till we

say so. Keep a robe draped over the corner of the headboard to use

when going out of the room for anything.

I will wear a sleep shirt and undies if I share a room with someone

at a dog show or sleep at someone elses house. But it has to be loose

and flowing, stretchy and cotton. I have been aware before I stopped

wearing stuff to bed that if I got hot I would practically still in

my sleep sit up and take the shirt off and toss on the floor. So far

have never done that when away with friends and sharing a motel room.

But I don't sleep as soundly when I am away from home

Debbie and Ian McKinley (BMD since 93)no

litters Kansas http://home.hit.net/~dimck/

http://www.flickr.com/photos/dimck23/ (200 carting photo)

Well it's a balmy 27* here right now... Hugs Akiban Quit bragging will ya? Today it is in the 30's here in KS. But what is really making it cold is the wind. The wind is very hard and briskly cold. Haven't heard on the radio this morning yet, but yesterday they said the wind when it shifted around would bring wind chill temps into low 20's or high teens. Yesterday it was already starting to get windy out at the prison. It's up on a hill and I've seen wind gusts so bad up there that when I hit a cross wind at the corner of one building (gusts 60-80 mph that day) the wind knocked a box off my dolly. I had an apple box with a 24 lb case of pop in it and that is what got blown off.

O.K. It dropped to 50 this morning; presently '

about 54, and I am a very happy camper.Love,

n, camped out in her appartment

To: MSersLife Sent: Wednesday, December 3, 2008 9:36:32 AMSubject: Re: Reply to Akiba and to group about dogs and kids

Well it's a balmy 27* here right now...

Hugs

Akiban Quit bragging will ya? Today it is in the 30's here in KS. But what is really making it cold is the wind. The wind is very hard and briskly cold. Haven't heard on the radio this morning yet, but yesterday they said the wind when it shifted around would bring wind chill temps into low 20's or high teens. Yesterday it was already starting to get windy out at the prison. It's up on a hill and I've seen wind gusts so bad up there that when I hit a cross wind at the corner of one building (gusts 60-80 mph that day) the wind knocked a box off my dolly. I had an apple box with a 24 lb case of pop in it and that is what got blown off.

my computer has one built in, let me know if you want to run a test run on it. LOve

Love as Always,Sometimes lurking, mostly reading, always caring. from OK

http://katiemclemore.freelife.com/gochi/usa/

Free life Marketing Executive

T.

E. McLemore@...

Subject: Re: Reply to Akiba and to group about dogs and kidsTo: MSersLife Date: Tuesday, December 2, 2008, 6:24 PM

I also got one of those little cameras you mount on your PC, so now I can do video phone calls. I got one for Robbin, too, so for whatever times he is away from me, IF he is away from me, we can see each other when we talk. Or he can use it to see his father when THEY talk....long- distance. Preferable the latter.

Hugs

Akiba

to solve the problem;

do not even understand;

to drive clear to China!

Sure! It would be fun! Akiba -- The MS brain at work after visiting my four wolf dogs this afternoon: The dogs have been really bored and frustrated, due to the fact that my dear friend, Edna, has only recently returned form her hip replacement surgery (very successful) and her rehab. The dogs are thrilled to have her home all the time, but they did confide a few frustrations to me: to paraphrase their moans: 1) I guess we shall have to make do with the CARS that we are dealt; nothing interesting ever drives on our street; 2) Gee, Edna cleans up everything; there is no hope of our getting any more of those old dried food snacks from the floor; 3) Why are people always stealing from us, and even Edna does not get upset over it: first the guy who arrives in the morning every day and makes a lot of noise with something metal, and then; 4) The guys who arrive every Tuesday and Friday to pick up stuff from those big colored plastic bins out front; we just KNOW that they are stealing, and no one will ever let us out to solve the problem; 5) And, to make it worse, the one who comes daily SMELLS like every other dog, cat, racoon or squirrel in the neighborhood. This does not bode well; we are being invaded, and the humans do not even understand; 6) And, now that Edna is back there is this ghastly pot of some dark, brown, nasty-smelling stuff that they brew each morning; and they use up ALL the milk when they actually drink the stuff; 7) The guy in the Recreational Vehicle in the yard next door is back. He used to give us all kinds of treats, tossed over the fence to us. Now, he won't even come near the fence, no matter how loudly we bark, and even howl; 8) We like the person called a Physical Therapist who comes, and we love watching her, but that NURSE case-manager per son never even speaks to us, much less even pats a single head! And then the final shot: my car, Marco Polo, keeps arguing with me about where we are going; he wants to keep going back to Edna's; she often buys him gasoline! So, not only do we have the Desperate Housedogs, but the truly hungry Italian car--and he has told me that he WANTS to drive clear to China! Then, there is Herkimer II; no sooner had I returned from visiting Edna and her elder son and the dogs, and dealt with my car, than Herkimer II reminded me that he wants two new memory sticks for Christmas. (deduction; he is not jewish). Love to each of you,n, the total dog lover, though just about anything live will do it; I am even fascinated by spiders (not that I do not take them outside), and the neighbor cat, (female), visits regularly. . .