RemedySpot.com

Re: Post to Kate in response to a kind request

Rate this topic

Guest guest

I would be honored to be your MS Mom.

Of course, you might have to put up with

the well-known quirks of the MS brain,

my odd sense of humour, and a few

anecdotes, but I would love it.Now if only I lived closer. . . . .

Love to you, Kate, and Thank you, so very much,

n

So, maybe you could re-introduce the kids, etc. M.~

To: MSersLife Sent: Tuesday, December 9, 2008 6:13:23 PMSubject: Re: Helloooo! Anyone here???? .....msg from Sharon

n....I don't know how to say this...but with my mom passing this March...you kind of feel like a surrogate mom to me in a lot of ways, and I hope that is ok to say...You are far younger than my own mom was--she was 83~but I just thank you for who you are...love, Kate

Helloooo! Anyone here???? .....msg from Sharon> To: Group > > > Hey! I'm getting worried about this group. Anyone here??? > > Helloooooooo! !!!!> > I'm sorry I haven't been here enough. Since I now live off-> grid > > (no electricity) I don't have unlimited computer time. I > don't > > know anyone is interested but for those who don't know this is > > how it works: I can be on the computer as long as my laptop > > battery is charged. However, when the generator is on I can > be > > on the computer as much as I want. Today we are doing laundry > > so the generator is on. So I am here! > > > > How is everyone doing? How's MS treating you? Are symptoms > > better or worse with the winter weather?> > >

> As for me: I'm doing well. MS kicked my butt when I first > > moved to my little backwoods hideaway:) But I am getting > better > > every day since the weather has gotten cold. I did have a re-> > occurrance of the Transverse Myelitis numbness in the last of > > August. But no loss of bladder or bowel this time around > :o) > > I am on Ritalin for fatigue and it is working great! > > > > I have also lost nearly 50 pounds since I've been here! I > > haven't been dieting either. I thought it was the Ritalin but > > my neuro and his nurse both said the dose of Ritalin is small > so > > it wouldn't make me lose weight. I am going to go to my > regular > > doc for blood sugar testing soon. When I get around to >

it..... > > I don't feel sick at all so I think my weight loss is just > from > > the good well water and clean air.> > > > We have been hit hard by the economy here. Things have been > > very hard financially. But I have faith things will get > > better....soon. (crossing fingers while saying a prayer...) > > Thankfully our gas prices are waay down. It was $1.55 gallon > > yesterday here.> > > > I feel I have missed out on so much on the group! I don't > know > > what is happening with my old friends here and I have missed > out > > on getting to know the new members. I look forward to hearing > > from all members and hearing your news. Speak up!!!> > > > warm hugs))))> > > > Sharon, group owner>

> This email is a natural hand made product. The slight > variations > > in spelling and grammar enhance its individual character and > > beauty and in no way are to be considered flaws or defects. > > > > > > > > > > Please visit: http://www.bicyclem an.com> awesome guy, fantastic site. All types of bicyles, many > recumbents; perfect for an MS Bike Tour!> > Please visit: http://www.bicyclem an.comawesome guy, fantastic site. All types of bicyles, many recumbents; perfect for an MS Bike Tour!