RemedySpot.com

Re: Update from the wildernesse

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Your life sounds grand! And busy! I enjoyed reading your update. We got snow yesterday too. Ours was a wetter snow but very beautiful. I love snowy weather!SharonThis email is a natural hand made product. The slight variations in spelling and grammar enhance its individual character and beauty and in no way are to be considered flaws or defects. Subject: Update from the wildernesseTo: MSersLife Date: Tuesday, December 9, 2008, 1:47 PM Been keeping pretty busy - we're in the middle of the Advent fast, soI'm doing a lot more "long" cooking than I do in summer - lots ofbeans,veggie soups, etc, and lots of bread baking. I also keep busy runningaround this old house finding and plugging up the new drafty spots! Weather has been fairly mild so far - just a day or two of nasty everycouple of weeks. Yesterday was one - a lot of the day, we couldn't see ourown fence

posts! Today is beautiful - sun is shining, not too much wind,everything covered with that sparkly snow that looks fake and squeaks underfoot. Our side yard is trampled up by the dogs romping through the snowthis morning. I still haven't heard anything from the VA, but I'm feeling prettygood -I've been researching at the library and online, and have set myself up avitamin/supplement program that seems to be (so far) working for me - lessmuscle cramps/joint pain, fatigue is more manageable (though liable to fallasleep any time I sit down too long!)Still got "the buzzies", and my legs get very bad at night if Ioverdo. Found out that I can now apparently knit with wool - picked up a skein atthe local needlework shop and knit Himself a woolly hat (he shaves his head,and so gets COLD)in just a couple of evenings - no itching! Or maybe it does itch, but Ican't feel it any more because my

hands are so"buzzy"...<G> Am almost donewith a sweater for my granddaughter for Christmas. Need to get back on myembroidery, as soon as I can get "unobsessed" with knitting (andplayingPharaoh). We had visitors at church Sunday morning who knew all the harmonies tothe Liturgy (we sing virtually the whole service) and it was BEAUTIFUL. Junior kitty is growing like a weed. Pixie the Biscuit Hound got herstitches out (did I say she almost cut one of her toes off?) All the restof the beasties are fat and sassy. And now I'd better go, while Himself can't see I'm on a ladder,and get abit more of the kitchen "GI-d" while I'm still in the mood....and figureout what's for supper!T in WY "You get a wonderful view from the point of no

return..."http://practical-blackwork.blogspot.comhttp://www.flickr.com/photos/liadains_fancies------------------------------------