RemedySpot.com

Re: Question? those week-end and holiday battles

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Maybe one of the few advantages of being Jewish--and this about cultural stuff, not religious faith--is thatby the time one has endured the unending synagoguerituals--some of which are very lovely and rewarding--later, when one has the dinner, everyone is so relieved,positive, happy and HUNGRY, that on one fights. Weare just too busy EATING! I suspect that ritualized family arguments have nothing to do with Christmas,much less with Christianity, but with the fact that as our family members move farther and farther away,we get together at Christmas, and as my eldest sisterobserved, "only at weddings and funerals."There are enough young people in our family, stillthat the food alone usually just shuts everyone up(no matter how

briefly). I am working on Creme Bruleee and Dulce de Leche (doolsay day lechay)at the moment. Shuts me up!All that said, let us all hope, and meditate and pray--if that is what we do-- for Akiba's Robbin's safe return to his new home with his real mother, Akiba.on December 27th--a Saturday.Love, n To: MSersLife Sent: Sunday, December 21, 2008 12:50:46 PMSubject: Re: Question? those week-end and holiday medical crises

Yeah, it also seems every really nasty family argument starts at a holiday dinner... Hugs Akiba -- Re: Question? those week-end and holiday medical crises Very true, it does seem that way.Jolie

Lordy there you go again, making me hungry!!! Creme brulee AND dulce de leche? That's downright mean..and you know it...Where is MINE???? Hugs Akiba -- Re: Question? those week-end and holiday medical crises Very true, it does seem that way.Jolie

Well, I could, I suppose, SEND you some,but were you to eat it--even if it was refrigerated--the whole group would be on me for having killedyou--possibly before Robbin's return!Love, n To: MSersLife Sent: Sunday, December 21, 2008 1:14:38 PMSubject: Re: Question? those week-end and holiday battles

Lordy there you go again, making me hungry!!! Creme brulee AND dulce de leche? That's downright mean..and you know it...Where is MINE???? Hugs Akiba -- Re: Question? those week-end and holiday medical crises Very true, it does seem that way.Jolie

OR you could send the recipes? You know, if they can mail live lobsters they can mail desserts... Hungry hugs Akiba -- Re: Question? those week-end and holiday medical crises Very true, it does seem that way.Jolie

Si!Carin~as,n To: MSersLife Sent: Sunday, December 21, 2008 1:33:39 PMSubject: Re: Question? those week-end and holiday battles

"Death by dulce?" Broken by brulee?"

"Leche lamentations? "

"Creme-ated? "

Akiba

-- Re: Question? those week-end and holiday medical crises

Very true, it does seem that way.Jolie

O.K. Later. Edna needs me now.Love, n To: MSersLife Sent: Sunday, December 21, 2008 1:36:36 PMSubject: Re: Question? those

week-end and holiday battles

OR you could send the recipes? You know, if they can mail live lobsters they can mail desserts... Hungry hugs Akiba -- Re: Question? those week-end and holiday medical crises Very true, it does seem that way.Jolie