RemedySpot.com

puppies

Rate this topic

Guest guest

I had to share these adorable babys with you all. We had 7 live births but Monday night the only male passed. I think Molly sit on him and sufacated him because he was very blue when we found him. But we still have 6 very lively females.

I am very excited about Akyba's news. WAY TO GO!! I will just keep the "patientance" candle burning for you!!!! Love to all.

Love as Always,Sometimes lurking, mostly reading, always caring. from OK

Hey, were they BORN with those little pink and blue dots on them? That isspecial! lol! silly Kate without an "i" in NY puppiesTo: mserslife > I had to share these adorable babys with you all. We had 7 live > births but Monday night the only male passed. I think Molly sit > on him and sufacated him because he was very blue when we found > him. But we still have 6 very lively females.> I am very excited about Akyba's news. WAY TO GO!! I will just > keep the "patientance" candle burning for you!!!! Love to all. > > > > > > > > > Love as Always,Sometimes lurking, mostly reading, always > caring. from OK> > > > > Please visit: http://www.bicycleman.comawesome guy, fantastic site. All types of bicyles, many recumbents; perfect for an MS Bike Tour!

Attachment: vcard [not shown]

NO dots when they were born, I had to put those on cause there was 2 of them that were under or very close to 3 ounces only. Molly doesn't seem to be mothering very well since she is not laying down for any lenght of time for them to get full from nursing on her. I put those dots so i could tell which ones were eating and if any were not I could sub a bottle. I checked their weight again on the 18, and they have not gained as much as I would of liked for them to. I wanted to see some double the 2 day old weight. I have made Molly lay down and stroked her ears while she nurses them. That seems to help, she is not a patient dog and I think the nursing hurts. On the 3 days she was engorged and I know how painful that could be. I just made her lay there and let them nurse 3 at a time on the most swollen "breasts" She is not taking to this mom thing as well as I

would want. She gets up alot and leaves them crying alot. I suppose if she gets much worse at this I will take over feeding them with bottles. But I don't want to, I just want her to do the natural thing which is to take care of her babies. Stupid dog. Makes me so mad when they are trying to nurse and she leaves the crate to get a drink or eat. oh well, I guess it will all work out. It could be worse she could of tryed to eat them. YUCK. Love

Love as Always,Sometimes lurking, mostly reading, always caring. from OK

Subject: Re: puppiesTo: MSersLife Date: Thursday, December 18, 2008, 5:36 AM

Hey, were they BORN with those little pink and blue dots on them? That isspecial! lol! silly Kate without an "i" in NY puppiesTo: mserslife@yahoogrou ps.com> I had to share these adorable babys with you all. We had 7 live > births but Monday night the only male passed. I think Molly sit > on him and sufacated him because he was very blue when we found > him. But we still have 6 very lively females.> I am very excited about Akyba's news. WAY TO GO!! I will just > keep the "patientance" candle burning for you!!!! Love to all. > > > > > > > > > Love as Always,Sometimes lurking, mostly reading, always >

caring. from OK> > > > > Please visit: http://www.bicyclem an.comawesome guy, fantastic site. All types of bicyles, many recumbents; perfect for an MS Bike Tour!