RemedySpot.com

Re: Akiba rolling to the doctor, Cassy, too

Rate this topic

Guest guest

O.K., you two! We expect full reports on these

mad adventures.

Be Careful!

Love to each of you,n

To: MSersLife Sent: Tuesday, December 9, 2008 6:04:50 PMSubject: Re: O.K., so here's the deal, test post

I'm going to the Dr tomorrow myself...at 11 a.m...gonna be fun seeing how they get me through the snow! This chair doesn't have snow tires!

I'll think of you while I'm there...

Hugs

Akiba

-- O.K., so here's the deal, test postI have not seen any new postsin our group since sometime earlyin the day last Sunday! So, I have a few questions:1) I miss Val and Cassy, too, but have assumed that eventuallywe would hear more from them;2) I miss Akiba's posts, but realize the dilemma that she is in;3) I looked at the people still listed as members: what a crowd!So, have you all disappeared to Faceboo, Myspace, personalblogs, or what?Let me know, so I can decide whether there is any point to myremaining with what I had thought was our "Ship MS" --This is really strange, considering that this used

to be thebusiest group ever, and I do mean that.I do miss everysingle one of you, Cassy, Val, Kate, AkibaSharon and Callis, but truth is, I miss each and every one ofyou! If this list dies, my friend wMS, Edna, will be crushed.Love to you--in case there is anyone left reading our posts,n