RemedySpot.com

Re: wonderful Christmas present

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Beautiful, Anne. What an awesome surprise when someonetreasured calls unexpectedly! Thanks for the post!blessings and love, Kate in snowy NY wonderful Christmas presentTo: MSersLife egroup > I just had the most wonderful Christmas present - I just got a > phone call from Jay - I met him in Mo when I worked at the > hospital with the original House - he was our drug counselor - > an ex priest married to an ex nun - he would fit in here > beautifully - he is 75 and a widower - finally retired - he is > in Jupiter, Florida in his RV - 72 degrees - he goes where he wants> > He called out of the blue - sold his house in the lower Ozarks > of MO.> > Still the old Jay - he did come by on his way to a WWII reunion > in the fall of 2004 when Hurricane Grace was out of town - Pearl > Harbor survivors - less than 15 left> > He is still raising hell - same sense of humor > > He sailed his boat back in the 80's from Houston to Jupiter for > the fun of it when he was counseling to re locate - that was Jay> Please visit: http://www.bicycleman.comawesome guy, fantastic site. All types of bicyles, many recumbents; perfect for an MS Bike Tour!

Attachment: vcard [not shown]

leave it to Jay - two letters in two years and now a phone call - a good friend - come to think about it a great counselor - his last "job" was volunteer counseling at a VA hospital in the MO Ozarks

wonderful Christmas presentTo: MSersLife egroup > I just had the most wonderful Christmas present - I just got a > phone call from Jay - I met him in Mo when I worked at the > hospital with the original House - he was our drug counselor - > an ex priest married to an ex nun - he would fit in here > beautifully - he is 75 and a widower - finally retired - he is > in Jupiter, Florida in his RV - 72 degrees - he goes where he wants> > He called out of the blue - sold his house in the lower Ozarks > of MO.> > St! ill the old Jay - he did come by on his way to a WWII reunion > in the fall of 2004 when Hurricane Grace was out of town - Pearl > Harbor survivors - less than 15 left> > He is still raising hell - same sense of humor > > He sailed his boat back in the 80's from Houston to Jupiter for > the fun of it when he was counseling to re locate - that was Jay> Please visit: http://www.bicycleman.comawesome guy, fantastic site. All types of bicyles, many recumbents; perfect for an MS Bike Tour!