RemedySpot.com

Re: Question? those week-end and holiday battles,now holiday food!

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Great post, n!You make many excellent points! Your lavish desserts sound awesome..I would love to ask everyone what foodthey will be serving or enjoying at someoneelse's home, 'cause Kate is such a food-ie, Ijust NEED to know!I will be serving 2 very different things--ham with sweet potatoes and asparagus,and turkey-lasagna (ground turkey that is)and brocolli. I think my brother and sis-inlaw are bringing dessert so that frees me up.I enjoy planning out menus, so thatif one kid doesn't like one thing, he/shewill like the other, or happily, both.I hope no one minds my going on aboutfood, but it is such a social event!Here is to Akiba's awesome reunionwith her precious son! Praying for nobattles with anyone!love to all, Kate Re: Question? those week-end and holiday > medical crises> > Very true, it does seem that way.> Jolie> > > > Please visit: http://www.bicycleman.comawesome guy, fantastic site. All types of bicyles, many recumbents; perfect for an MS Bike Tour!

Attachment: vcard [not shown]

I probably won't do much on Christmas day, since I'll still be Robbinless...but on Sat when he is HERE I will make his favorite dinner...sausage gravy and biscuits...or maybe that roast I just got, with Yorkshire pudding *of course!!* His choice... Hugs Akiba -- Re: Question? those week-end and holiday battles,now holiday food! Great post, n!You make many excellent points! Your lavish desserts sound awesome..I would love to ask everyone what foodthey will be serving or enjoying at someoneelse's home, 'cause Kate is such a food-ie, Ijust NEED to know!I will be serving 2 very different things--ham with sweet potatoes and asparagus,and turkey-lasagna (ground turkey that is)and brocolli. I think my brother and sis-inlaw are bringing dessert so that frees me up.I enjoy planning out menus, so thatif one kid doesn't like one thing, he/shewill like the other, or happily, both.I hope no one minds my going on aboutfood, but it is such a social event!Here is to Akiba's awesome reunionwith her precious son! Praying for nobattles with anyone!love to all, Kate Re: Question? those week-end and holiday > medical crises> > Very true, it does seem that way.> Jolie> > > > Please visit: http://www.bicycleman.comawesome guy, fantastic site. All types of bicyles, many recumbents; perfect for an MS Bike Tour!

I probably won't do much on Christmas day, since I'll still be Robbinless...but on Sat when he is HERE I will make his favorite dinner...sausage gravy and biscuits...or maybe that roast I just got, with Yorkshire pudding *of course!!* His choice... Hugs Akiba -- Re: Question? those week-end and holiday battles,now holiday food! Great post, n!You make many excellent points! Your lavish desserts sound awesome..I would love to ask everyone what foodthey will be serving or enjoying at someoneelse's home, 'cause Kate is such a food-ie, Ijust NEED to know!I will be serving 2 very different things--ham with sweet potatoes and asparagus,and turkey-lasagna (ground turkey that is)and brocolli. I think my brother and sis-inlaw are bringing dessert so that frees me up.I enjoy planning out menus, so thatif one kid doesn't like one thing, he/shewill like the other, or happily, both.I hope no one minds my going on aboutfood, but it is such a social event!Here is to Akiba's awesome reunionwith her precious son! Praying for nobattles with anyone!love to all, Kate Re: Question? those week-end and holiday > medical crises> > Very true, it does seem that way.> Jolie> > > > Please visit: http://www.bicycleman.comawesome guy, fantastic site. All types of bicyles, many recumbents; perfect for an MS Bike Tour!