RemedySpot.com

Re: Major woohoo time!

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Woo-hooing along with you dear Mandy! What a milestone!Thank you for sharing it with us! A new day for you!hugs, Kate in NY Major woohoo time!To: BeingSick , MSersLife , MSfriends , msfriends2 , MSPeople_UK , undiagnosed , UNdiagnosedMS > Hiya everyone> > Just had to share a major woohoo with people who would > understand why it's such a big deal for me! Other people would > probably say "so what" but I hope you all understand why I'm so > proud of myself!> > Yesterday afternoon and this morning I got undressed, ran a > bath, got in the bath, washed my hair, washed myself then got > out of the bath, got myself dried and dressed all by myself! Up > until yesterday Steve (the hubby) had to help me with all of > that but I know I can do it on my own now! WOOOOOOOHOOOOOOO!!!> > I am proud of myself in a very big way now! *major jiggling*> > I know it doesn't sound like a lot but for the first time in 5 > years I've managed to do it all myself!!> > I hope you all have a fantastic day today!> > Stay Safe > > Mandy > > You may be only one person in the world, > but you may also be the world to one person. > > Money talks. Chocolate sings. > > I wish I were a glow worm,> A glow worm is never glum.> For how can you be gloomy> When the sun shines out your bum?> > A bus station is where a bus stops.> A train station is where train stops. > On my desk, I have a work station.... What more can I say> > ~My Main Site~> [Mandy's Depression] > ~My Second Site~> [Mandy's World]> ~My Twins Site~> [Mandy's Twins]> ~Are you a Pagan?~> [beginner Pagan]> ~Want to help me keep my sites free?~> [Mach90] [MPM]> ~Want to hear from someone in Summerland?~> [My psychic site]> ~Are you looking for pixel painted graphics?~> [Mandy's Pixel Palace]> > > Live in the UK? Want to help someone to live after you've > crossed over? Sign up online for a donor card... I've carried > one since I was 11 years old!> Please visit: http://www.bicycleman.comawesome guy, fantastic site. All types of bicyles, many recumbents; perfect for an MS Bike Tour!

Attachment: vcard [not shown]

hoo rah - that is celebration time

Major woohoo time!To: BeingSick , MSersLife , MSfriends , msfriends2 , MSPeople_UK , undiagnosed , UNdiagnosedMS > Hiya everyone> > Just had to share a major woohoo with people who would > understand why it's such a big deal for me! Other people would > probably say "so what" but I hope you all understand why I'm so > proud of myself!> > Yesterday afternoon and this morning I got undressed, ran a > bath, got in ! the bath, washed my hair, washed myself then got > out of the bath, got myself dried and dressed all by myself! Up > until yesterday Steve (the hubby) had to help me with all of > that but I know I can do it on my own now! WOOOOOOOHOOOOOOO!!!> > I am proud of myself in a very big way now! *major jiggling*> > I know it doesn't sound like a lot but for the first time in 5 > years I've managed to do it all myself!!> > I hope you all have a fantastic day today!> > Stay Safe > > Mandy > > You may be only one person in the world, > but you may also be the world to one person. > > Money talks. Chocolate sings. > > I wish I were a glow worm,> A glow worm is never glum.> For how can you be gloomy> When the sun shines out your bum?> > A bus station is where a bus stops.> A train statio! n is where train stops. > On my desk, I have a work station.... What more can I say> > ~My Main Site~> [Mandy's Depression] > ~My Second Site~> [Mandy's World]> ~My Twins Site~> [Mandy's Twins]> ~Are you a Pagan?~> [beginner Pagan]> ~Want to help me keep my sites free?~> [Mach90] [MPM]> ~Want to hear from someone in Summerland?~> [My psychic site]> ~Are you looking for pixel painted graphics?~> [Mandy's Pixel Palace]> > > Live in the UK? Want to help someone to live after you've > crossed over? Sign up online for a donor card... I've carried > one since I was 11 years old!> Please visit: http://www.bicycleman.comawesome guy, fantastic site. All types of bicyles, many recumbents; perfect for an MS Bike Tour!

Thank you Kate... I'm still proud of myself now!

Sent: Sunday, December 28, 2008 1:07 PM

To: MSersLife

Subject: Re: Major woohoo time!

Woo-hooing along with you dear Mandy! What a milestone!Thank you for sharing it with us! A new day for you!hugs, Kate in NY Major woohoo time!To: BeingSick , MSersLife , MSfriends , msfriends2 , MSPeople_UK , undiagnosed , UNdiagnosedMS > Hiya everyone> > Just had to share a major woohoo with people who would > understand why it's such a big deal for me! Other people would > probably say "so what" but I hope you all understand why I'm so > proud of myself!> > Yesterday afternoon and this morning I got undressed, ran a > bath, got in the bath, washed my hair, washed myself then got > out of the bath, got myself dried and dressed all by myself! Up > until yesterday Steve (the hubby) had to help me with all of > that but I know I can do it on my own now! WOOOOOOOHOOOOOOO!!!> > I am proud of myself in a very big way now! *major jiggling*> > I know it doesn't sound like a lot but for the first time in 5 > years I've managed to do it all myself!!> > I hope you all have a fantastic day today!> > Stay Safe > > Mandy > > You may be only one person in the world, > but you may also be the world to one person. > > Money talks. Chocolate sings. > > I wish I were a glow worm,> A glow worm is never glum.> For how can you be gloomy> When the sun shines out your bum?> > A bus station is where a bus stops.> A train station is where train stops. > On my desk, I have a work station.... What more can I say> > ~My Main Site~> [Mandy's Depression] > ~My Second Site~> [Mandy's World]> ~My Twins Site~> [Mandy's Twins]> ~Are you a Pagan?~> [beginner Pagan]> ~Want to help me keep my sites free?~> [Mach90] [MPM]> ~Want to hear from someone in Summerland?~> [My psychic site]> ~Are you looking for pixel painted graphics?~> [Mandy's Pixel Palace]> > > Live in the UK? Want to help someone to live after you've > crossed over? Sign up online for a donor card... I've carried > one since I was 11 years old!> Please visit: http://www.bicycleman.comawesome guy, fantastic site. All types of bicyles, many recumbents; perfect for an MS Bike Tour!

Too right, Ann!! I feel like celebrating! Anyone want a smoothie with me?

Sent: Sunday, December 28, 2008 2:53 PM

hoo rah - that is celebration time

Major woohoo time!To: BeingSick , MSersLife , MSfriends , msfriends2 , MSPeople_UK , undiagnosed , UNdiagnosedMS > Hiya everyone> > Just had to share a major woohoo with people who would > understand why it's such a big deal for me! Other people would > probably say "so what" but I hope you all understand why I'm so > proud of myself!> > Yesterday afternoon and this morning I got undressed, ran a > bath, got in ! the bath, washed my hair, washed myself then got > out of the bath, got myself dried and dressed all by myself! Up > until yesterday Steve (the hubby) had to help me with all of > that but I know I can do it on my own now! WOOOOOOOHOOOOOOO!!!> > I am proud of myself in a very big way now! *major jiggling*> > I know it doesn't sound like a lot but for the first time in 5 > years I've managed to do it all myself!!> > I hope you all have a fantastic day today!> > Stay Safe > > Mandy > > You may be only one person in the world, > but you may also be the world to one person. > > Money talks. Chocolate sings. > > I wish I were a glow worm,> A glow worm is never glum.> For how can you be gloomy> When the sun shines out your bum?> > A bus station is where a bus stops.> A train statio! n is where train stops. > On my desk, I have a work station.... What more can I say> > ~My Main Site~> [Mandy's Depression] > ~My Second Site~> [Mandy's World]> ~My Twins Site~> [Mandy's Twins]> ~Are you a Pagan?~> [beginner Pagan]> ~Want to help me keep my sites free?~> [Mach90] [MPM]> ~Want to hear from someone in Summerland?~> [My psychic site]> ~Are you looking for pixel painted graphics?~> [Mandy's Pixel Palace]> > > Live in the UK? Want to help someone to live after you've > crossed over? Sign up online for a donor card... I've carried > one since I was 11 years old!> Please visit: http://www.bicycleman.comawesome guy, fantastic site. All types of bicyles, many recumbents; perfect for an MS Bike Tour!

chocholate with chocoate fudge

Major woohoo time!

> To: BeingSick , MSersLife ,

>MSfriends , msfriends2 ,

>MSPeople_UK , undiagnosed ,

>UNdiagnosedMS

>

> > Hiya everyone

> >

> > Just had to share a major woohoo with people who would

> > understand why it's such a big deal for me! Other

>people would

> > probably say " so what " but I hope you all understand

>why I'm so

> > proud of myself!

> >

> > Yesterday afternoon and this morning I got undressed,

>ran a

> > bath, got in ! the bath, washed my hair, washed myself

>then got

> > out of the bath, got myself dried and dressed all by

>myself! Up

> > until yesterday Steve (the hubby) had to help me with

>all of

> > that but I know I can do it on my own now!

>WOOOOOOOHOOOOOOO!!!

> >

> > I am proud of myself in a very big way now! *major

>jiggling*

> >

> > I know it doesn't sound like a lot but for the first

>time in 5

> > years I've managed to do it all myself!!

> >

> > I hope you all have a fantastic day today!

> >

> > Stay Safe

> >

> > Mandy

> >

> > You may be only one person in the world,

> > but you may also be the world to one person.

> >

> > Money talks. Chocolate sings.

> >

> > I wish I were a glow worm,

> > A glow worm is never glum.

> > For how can you be gloomy

> > When the sun shines out your bum?

> >

> > A bus station is where a bus stops.

> > A train statio! n is where train stops.

> > On my desk, I have a work station.... What more can I

>say

> >

> > ~My Main Site~

> > [Mandy's Depression]

> > ~My Second Site~

> > [Mandy's World]

> > ~My Twins Site~

> > [Mandy's Twins]

> > ~Are you a Pagan?~

> > [beginner Pagan]

> > ~Want to help me keep my sites free?~

> > [Mach90] [MPM]

> > ~Want to hear from someone in Summerland?~

> > [My psychic site]

> > ~Are you looking for pixel painted graphics?~

> > [Mandy's Pixel Palace]

> >

> >

> > Live in the UK? Want to help someone to live after

>you've

> > crossed over? Sign up online for a donor card... I've

>carried

> > one since I was 11 years old!

> >

>

> Please visit: http://www.bicycleman.com

> awesome guy, fantastic site. All types of bicyles, many

>recumbents; perfect for an MS Bike Tour!

>

>

>

>

>

That's my kinda smoothie! lol On it's way over to you now!

Sent: Sunday, December 28, 2008 7:44 PM

chocholate with chocoate fudge Major woohoo time!> To: BeingSick , MSersLife ,>MSfriends , msfriends2 ,>MSPeople_UK , undiagnosed ,>UNdiagnosedMS >> > Hiya everyone> > > > Just had to share a major woohoo with people who would > > understand why it's such a big deal for me! Other>people would > > probably say "so what" but I hope you all understand>why I'm so > > proud of myself!> > > > Yesterday afternoon and this morning I got undressed,>ran a > > bath, got in ! the bath, washed my hair, washed myself>then got > > out of the bath, got myself dried and dressed all by>myself! Up > > until yesterday Steve (the hubby) had to help me with>all of > > that but I know I can do it on my own now!>WOOOOOOOHOOOOOOO!!!> > > > I am proud of myself in a very big way now! *major>jiggling*> > > > I know it doesn't sound like a lot but for the first>time in 5 > > years I've managed to do it all myself!!> > > > I hope you all have a fantastic day today!> > > > Stay Safe > > > > Mandy > > > > You may be only one person in the world, > > but you may also be the world to one person. > > > > Money talks. Chocolate sings. > > > > I wish I were a glow worm,> > A glow worm is never glum.> > For how can you be gloomy> > When the sun shines out your bum?> > > > A bus station is where a bus stops.> > A train statio! n is where train stops. > > On my desk, I have a work station.... What more can I>say> > > > ~My Main Site~> > [Mandy's Depression] > > ~My Second Site~> > [Mandy's World]> > ~My Twins Site~> > [Mandy's Twins]> > ~Are you a Pagan?~> > [beginner Pagan]> > ~Want to help me keep my sites free?~> > [Mach90] [MPM]> > ~Want to hear from someone in Summerland?~> > [My psychic site]> > ~Are you looking for pixel painted graphics?~> > [Mandy's Pixel Palace]> > > > > > Live in the UK? Want to help someone to live after>you've > > crossed over? Sign up online for a donor card... I've>carried > > one since I was 11 years old!> > >> Please visit: http://www.bicycleman.com> awesome guy, fantastic site. All types of bicyles, many>recumbents; perfect for an MS Bike Tour!>>>>>

mmmmmmmmm - feet up and chilling - uh maybe I should have had it hot - what ever - cyber bar - works for me

Major woohoo time!> To: BeingSick , MSersLife ,>MSfriends , msfriends2 ,>MSPeople_UK , undiagnosed ,>UNdiagnosedMS >> > Hiya everyone> > > > Just had to share a major woohoo with people who would > > understand why it's such a big deal for me! Other>people would > > probably say "so what" but I hope you all understand>why I'm so > > proud of myself!> > > > Yesterday afternoon and this morning I got undressed,>ran a > > bath, got in ! the bath, washed my hair, washed myself>then got > > out of the bath, got myself dried and dressed all by>myself! Up > > until yesterday Steve (the hubby) had to help me with>all of > > that but I know I can do it on my own now!>WOOOOOOOHOOOOOOO!!!> > > > I am proud of myself in a very big way now! *major>jiggling*> > > > I know it doesn't sound like a lot but for the first>time in 5 > > years I've managed to do it all myself!!> > > > I hope you all have a fantastic day today!> > > > Stay Safe > > > > Mandy > > > > You may be only one person in the world, > > but you may also be the world to one person. > > > > Money talks. Chocolate sings. > > > > I wish I were a glow worm,> > A glow worm is never glum.> > For how can you be gloomy> > When the sun shines out your bum?> > > > A bus station is where a bus stops.> > A train statio! n is where train stops. > > On my desk, I have a work station.... What more can I>say> > > > ~My Main Site~> > [Mandy's Depression] > > ~My Second Site~> > [Mandy's World]> > ~My Twins Site~> > [Mandy's Twins]> > ~Are you a Pagan?~> > [beginner Pagan]> > ~Want to help me keep my sites free?~> > [Mach90] [MPM]> > ~Want to hear from someone in Summerland?~> > [My psychic site]> > ~Are you looking for pixel painted graphics?~> > [Mandy's Pixel Palace]> > > > > > Live in the UK? Want to help someone to live after>you've > > crossed over? Sign up online for a donor card... I've>carried > > one since I was 11 years old!> > >> Please visit: http://www.bicycleman.com> awesome guy, fantastic site. All types of bicyles, many>recumbents; perfect for an MS Bike Tour!>>>>>

Make mine a double... Gratz.... Hugs Akiba -- Re: Major woohoo time! chocholate with chocoate fudge Major woohoo time!> To: BeingSick , MSersLife ,>MSfriends , msfriends2 ,>MSPeople_UK , undiagnosed ,>UNdiagnosedMS >> > Hiya everyone> > > > Just had to share a major woohoo with people who would > > understand why it's such a big deal for me! Other>people would > > probably say "so what" but I hope you all understand>why I'm so > > proud of myself!> > > > Yesterday afternoon and this morning I got undressed,>ran a > > bath, got in ! the bath, washed my hair, washed myself>then got > > out of the bath, got myself dried and dressed all by>myself! Up > > until yesterday Steve (the hubby) had to help me with>all of > > that but I know I can do it on my own now!>WOOOOOOOHOOOOOOO!!!> > > > I am proud of myself in a very big way now! *major>jiggling*> > > > I know it doesn't sound like a lot but for the first>time in 5 > > years I've managed to do it all myself!!> > > > I hope you all have a fantastic day today!> > > > Stay Safe > > > > Mandy > > > > You may be only one person in the world, > > but you may also be the world to one person. > > > > Money talks. Chocolate sings. > > > > I wish I were a glow worm,> > A glow worm is never glum.> > For how can you be gloomy> > When the sun shines out your bum?> > > > A bus station is where a bus stops.> > A train statio! n is where train stops. > > On my desk, I have a work station.... What more can I>say> > > > ~My Main Site~> > [Mandy's Depression] > > ~My Second Site~> > [Mandy's World]> > ~My Twins Site~> > [Mandy's Twins]> > ~Are you a Pagan?~> > [beginner Pagan]> > ~Want to help me keep my sites free?~> > [Mach90] [MPM]> > ~Want to hear from someone in Summerland?~> > [My psychic site]> > ~Are you looking for pixel painted graphics?~> > [Mandy's Pixel Palace]> > > > > > Live in the UK? Want to help someone to live after>you've > > crossed over? Sign up online for a donor card... I've>carried > > one since I was 11 years old!> > >> Please visit: http://www.bicycleman.com> awesome guy, fantastic site. All types of bicyles, many>recumbents; perfect for an MS Bike Tour!>>>>>

I can make you a hot chocolate with soya milk if you want me to? (I'm allergic to dairy)

Sent: Sunday, December 28, 2008 8:05 PM

mmmmmmmmm - feet up and chilling - uh maybe I should have had it hot - what ever - cyber bar - works for me

Major woohoo time!> To: BeingSick , MSersLife ,>MSfriends , msfriends2 ,>MSPeople_UK , undiagnosed ,>UNdiagnosedMS >> > Hiya everyone> > > > Just had to share a major woohoo with people who would > > understand why it's such a big deal for me! Other>people would > > probably say "so what" but I hope you all understand>why I'm so > > proud of myself!> > > > Yesterday afternoon and this morning I got undressed,>ran a > > bath, got in ! the bath, washed my hair, washed myself>then got > > out of the bath, got myself dried and dressed all by>myself! Up > > until yesterday Steve (the hubby) had to help me with>all of > > that but I know I can do it on my own now!>WOOOOOOOHOOOOOOO!!!> > > > I am proud of myself in a very big way now! *major>jiggling*> > > > I know it doesn't sound like a lot but for the first>time in 5 > > years I've managed to do it all myself!!> > > > I hope you all have a fantastic day today!> > > > Stay Safe > > > > Mandy > > > > You may be only one person in the world, > > but you may also be the world to one person. > > > > Money talks. Chocolate sings. > > > > I wish I were a glow worm,> > A glow worm is never glum.> > For how can you be gloomy> > When the sun shines out your bum?> > > > A bus station is where a bus stops.> > A train statio! n is where train stops. > > On my desk, I have a work station.... What more can I>say> > > > ~My Main Site~> > [Mandy's Depression] > > ~My Second Site~> > [Mandy's World]> > ~My Twins Site~> > [Mandy's Twins]> > ~Are you a Pagan?~> > [beginner Pagan]> > ~Want to help me keep my sites free?~> > [Mach90] [MPM]> > ~Want to hear from someone in Summerland?~> > [My psychic site]> > ~Are you looking for pixel painted graphics?~> > [Mandy's Pixel Palace]> > > > > > Live in the UK? Want to help someone to live after>you've > > crossed over? Sign up online for a donor card... I've>carried > > one since I was 11 years old!> > >> Please visit: http://www.bicycleman.com> awesome guy, fantastic site. All types of bicyles, many>recumbents; perfect for an MS Bike Tour!>>>>>

Now that's my kinda smoothie!

Sent: Sunday, December 28, 2008 8:08 PM

Make mine a double...

Gratz....

Hugs

Akiba

-- Re: Major woohoo time!

chocholate with chocoate fudge Major woohoo time!> To: BeingSick , MSersLife ,>MSfriends , msfriends2 ,>MSPeople_UK , undiagnosed ,>UNdiagnosedMS >> > Hiya everyone> > > > Just had to share a major woohoo with people who would > > understand why it's such a big deal for me! Other>people would > > probably say "so what" but I hope you all understand>why I'm so > > proud of myself!> > > > Yesterday afternoon and this morning I got undressed,>ran a > > bath, got in ! the bath, washed my hair, washed myself>then got > > out of the bath, got myself dried and dressed all by>myself! Up > > until yesterday Steve (the hubby) had to help me with>all of > > that but I know I can do it on my own now!>WOOOOOOOHOOOOOOO!!!> > > > I am proud of myself in a very big way now! *major>jiggling*> > > > I know it doesn't sound like a lot but for the first>time in 5 > > years I've managed to do it all myself!!> > > > I hope you all have a fantastic day today!> > > > Stay Safe > > > > Mandy > > > > You may be only one person in the world, > > but you may also be the world to one person. > > > > Money talks. Chocolate sings. > > > > I wish I were a glow worm,> > A glow worm is never glum.> > For how can you be gloomy> > When the sun shines out your bum?> > > > A bus station is where a bus stops.> > A train statio! n is where train stops. > > On my desk, I have a work station.... What more can I>say> > > > ~My Main Site~> > [Mandy's Depression] > > ~My Second Site~> > [Mandy's World]> > ~My Twins Site~> > [Mandy's Twins]> > ~Are you a Pagan?~> > [beginner Pagan]> > ~Want to help me keep my sites free?~> > [Mach90] [MPM]> > ~Want to hear from someone in Summerland?~> > [My psychic site]> > ~Are you looking for pixel painted graphics?~> > [Mandy's Pixel Palace]> > > > > > Live in the UK? Want to help someone to live after>you've > > crossed over? Sign up online for a donor card... I've>carried > > one since I was 11 years old!> > >> Please visit: http://www.bicycleman.com> awesome guy, fantastic site. All types of bicyles, many>recumbents; perfect for an MS Bike Tour!>>>>>

I had fat free for lunch and indulged - the Braum's has no hormones or bad stuff - it agrees with my tummy - at 60 I have to humor my bod or it gets mad

you deserve a triple for holding your temper and keeping your sanity

You are sooo right! Since being ill I've learned to listen to my body too!

Stay Safe

Mandy

You may be only one person in the world, but you may also be the world to one person.

Money talks. Chocolate sings.

I wish I were a glow worm,A glow worm is never glum.For how can you be gloomyWhen the sun shines out your bum?

A bus station is where a bus stops.A train station is where train stops. On my desk, I have a work station.... What more can I say

~My Main Site~[Mandy's Depression] ~My Second Site~[Mandy's World]~My Twins Site~[Mandy's Twins]~Are you a Pagan?~[beginner Pagan]~Want to help me keep my sites free?~[Mach90] [MPM]~Want to hear from someone in Summerland?~[My psychic site]

~Are you looking for pixel painted graphics?~[Mandy's Pixel Palace]

Live in the UK? Want to help someone to live after you've crossed over? Sign up online for a donor card... I've carried one since I was 11 years old!

Sent: Sunday, December 28, 2008 8:16 PM

I had fat free for lunch and indulged - the Braum's has no hormones or bad stuff - it agrees with my tummy - at 60 I have to humor my bod or it gets mad

AAAwww.....I basically held on to that I HAD to be strong...for Robbin... Hugs Akiba -- Re: Major woohoo time!  you deserve a triple for holding your temper and keeping your sanity Major woohoo time!> To: BeingSick , MSersLife ,>MSfriends , msfriends2 ,>MSPeople_UK , undiagnosed ,>UNdiagnosedMS >> > Hiya everyone> > > > Just had to share a major woohoo with people who would > > understand why it's such a big deal for me! Other>people would > > probably say "so what" but I hope you all understand>why I'm so > > proud of myself!> > > > Yesterday afternoon and this morning I got undressed,>ran a > > bath, got in ! the bath, washed my hair, washed myself>then got > > out of the bath, got myself dried and dressed all by>myself! Up > > until yesterday Steve (the hubby) had to help me with>all of > > that but I know I can do it on my own now!>WOOOOOOOHOOOOOOO!!!> > > > I am proud of myself in a very big way now! *major>jiggling*> > > > I know it doesn't sound like a lot but for the first>time in 5 > > years I've managed to do it all myself!!> > > > I hope you all have a fantastic day today!> > > > Stay Safe > > > > Mandy > > > > You may be only one person in the world, > > but you may also be the world to one person. > > > > Money talks. Chocolate sings. > > > > I wish I were a glow worm,> > A glow worm is never glum.> > For how can you be gloomy> > When the sun shines out your bum?> > > > A bus station is where a bus stops.> > A train statio! n is where train stops. > > On my desk, I have a work station.... What more can I>say> > > > ~My Main Site~> > [Mandy's Depression] > > ~My Second Site~> > [Mandy's World]> > ~My Twins Site~> > [Mandy's Twins]> > ~Are you a Pagan?~> > [beginner Pagan]> > ~Want to help me keep my sites free?~> > [Mach90] [MPM]> > ~Want to hear from someone in Summerland?~> > [My psychic site]> > ~Are you looking for pixel painted graphics?~> > [Mandy's Pixel Palace]> > > > > > Live in the UK? Want to help someone to live after>you've > > crossed over? Sign up online for a donor card... I've>carried > > one since I was 11 years old!> > >> Please visit: http://www.bicycleman.com> awesome guy, fantastic site. All types of bicyles, many>recumbents; perfect for an MS Bike Tour!>>>>>

you do what you have to do

Major woohoo time!

>

>> To: BeingSick , MSersLife ,

>

>>MSfriends , msfriends2 ,

>

>>MSPeople_UK , undiagnosed ,

>

>>UNdiagnosedMS

>

>>

>

>> > Hiya everyone

>

>> >

>

>> > Just had to share a major woohoo with people who would

>

>> > understand why it's such a big deal for me! Other

>

>>people would

>

>> > probably say " so what " but I hope you all understand

>

>>why I'm so

>

>> > proud of myself!

>

>> >

>

>> > Yesterday afternoon and this morning I got undressed,

>

>>ran a

>

>> > bath, got in ! the bath, washed my hair, washed myself

>

>>then got

>

>> > out of the bath, got myself dried and dressed all by

>

>>myself! Up

>

>> > until yesterday Steve (the hubby) had to help me with

>

>>all of

>

>> > that but I know I can do it on my own now!

>

>>WOOOOOOOHOOOOOOO!!!

>

>> >

>

>> > I am proud of myself in a very big way now! *major

>

>>jiggling*

>

>> >

>

>> > I know it doesn't sound like a lot but for the first

>

>>time in 5

>

>> > years I've managed to do it all myself!!

>

>> >

>

>> > I hope you all have a fantastic day today!

>

>> >

>

>> > Stay Safe

>

>> >

>

>> > Mandy

>

>> >

>

>> > You may be only one person in the world,

>

>> > but you may also be the world to one person.

>

>> >

>

>> > Money talks. Chocolate sings.

>

>> >

>

>> > I wish I were a glow worm,

>

>> > A glow worm is never glum.

>

>> > For how can you be gloomy

>

>> > When the sun shines out your bum?

>

>> >

>

>> > A bus station is where a bus stops.

>

>> > A train statio! n is where train stops.

>

>> > On my desk, I have a work station.... What more can I

>

>>say

>

>> >

>

>> > ~My Main Site~

>

>> > [Mandy's Depression]

>

>> > ~My Second Site~

>

>> > [Mandy's World]

>

>> > ~My Twins Site~

>

>> > [Mandy's Twins]

>

>> > ~Are you a Pagan?~

>

>> > [beginner Pagan]

>

>> > ~Want to help me keep my sites free?~

>

>> > [Mach90] [MPM]

>

>> > ~Want to hear from someone in Summerland?~

>

>> > [My psychic site]

>

>> > ~Are you looking for pixel painted graphics?~

>

>> > [Mandy's Pixel Palace]

>

>> >

>

>> >

>

>> > Live in the UK? Want to help someone to live after

>

>>you've

>

>> > crossed over? Sign up online for a donor card... I've

>

>>carried

>

>> > one since I was 11 years old!

>

>> >

>

>>

>

>> Please visit: http://www.bicycleman.com

>

>> awesome guy, fantastic site. All types of bicyles, many

>

>>recumbents; perfect for an MS Bike Tour!

>

>>

>

>>

>

>>

>

>>

>

>>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>[Attachment: tree.gif]

WOW Mandy, I hear ya. To some people thats old news but to us that a major accomplishment!!! Been there with you and hated shower days cause I had to have help. I am really excited for you and just know its the begining of better things. Love,

Love as Always,Sometimes lurking, mostly reading, always caring. from OK

Subject: Major woohoo time!To: BeingSick , MSersLife , MSfriends , msfriends2 , MSPeople_UK , undiagnosed , "UNdiagnosedMS" <UNdiagnosedMS >Date: Sunday, December 28, 2008, 4:30 AM

Hiya everyone

Just had to share a major woohoo with people who would understand why it's such a big deal for me! Other people would probably say "so what" but I hope you all understand why I'm so proud of myself!

Yesterday afternoon and this morning I got undressed, ran a bath, got in the bath, washed my hair, washed myself then got out of the bath, got myself dried and dressed all by myself! Up until yesterday Steve (the hubby) had to help me with all of that but I know I can do it on my own now! WOOOOOOOHOOOOOOO! !!

I am proud of myself in a very big way now! *major jiggling*

I know it doesn't sound like a lot but for the first time in 5 years I've managed to do it all myself!!

I hope you all have a fantastic day today!

Stay Safe

Mandy

You may be only one person in the world, but you may also be the world to one person.

I wish I were a glow worm,A glow worm is never glum.For how can you be gloomyWhen the sun shines out your bum?

A bus station is where a bus stops.A train station is where train stops. On my desk, I have a work station.... What more can I say

~My Main Site~[Mandy's Depression] ~My Second Site~[Mandy's World]~My Twins Site~[Mandy's Twins]~Are you a Pagan?~[beginner Pagan]~Want to help me keep my sites free?~[Mach90] [MPM]~Want to hear from someone in Summerland?~[My psychic site]

Live in the UK? Want to help someone to live after you've crossed over? Sign up online for a donor card... I've carried one since I was 11 years old!

WOW Mandy, I hear ya. To some people thats old news but to us that a major accomplishment!!! Been there with you and hated shower days cause I had to have help. I am really excited for you and just know its the begining of better things. Love,

Love as Always,Sometimes lurking, mostly reading, always caring. from OK

Subject: Major woohoo time!To: BeingSick , MSersLife , MSfriends , msfriends2 , MSPeople_UK , undiagnosed , "UNdiagnosedMS" <UNdiagnosedMS >Date: Sunday, December 28, 2008, 4:30 AM

Hiya everyone

Just had to share a major woohoo with people who would understand why it's such a big deal for me! Other people would probably say "so what" but I hope you all understand why I'm so proud of myself!

Yesterday afternoon and this morning I got undressed, ran a bath, got in the bath, washed my hair, washed myself then got out of the bath, got myself dried and dressed all by myself! Up until yesterday Steve (the hubby) had to help me with all of that but I know I can do it on my own now! WOOOOOOOHOOOOOOO! !!

I am proud of myself in a very big way now! *major jiggling*

I know it doesn't sound like a lot but for the first time in 5 years I've managed to do it all myself!!

I hope you all have a fantastic day today!

Stay Safe

Mandy