RemedySpot.com

SSDI RE: Checklist on applying disability?

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Dan UOur group has a video/DVD to borrow about applying for SSDI. It was done for the AZ Chapter NMMS by a former SSDI judge. I watched it and by following the suggestions I was approved over the phone. I had just the phone interview! I have known of several people who had the same easy experience by using this tape. The judge who did the tape gave me permission to copy and distribute it.If you want to borrow the tape you would need to contact Lynn. I will also send this to her so she will be aware.Good luck with all of this. I will be glad to help you if I can.hugs)))SharonSharonThis email is a natural hand made product. The slight variations in spelling and grammar enhance its individual character and beauty and in no way are to be considered flaws or defects. Subject: RE: Checklist on applying disability?To: mserslife Date: Friday, November 28, 2008, 12:46 PM

A friend with MS and who is on long-term disability recommended that I apply for disability. My last relapse, which still has me feeling fatigued and limited mobility, occurred while still employed and covered with LTD insurance. So, she says I would qualify for the coverage even though the policy lapsed when I was laid off.

Anyway, do we have resources on the process for applying for disability? I'll check with the NMSS. But, it feels like a complicated and stressful process. So, anything to help sort out what is required is appreciated.

Also, any news on Kate? Was she able to celebrate Thanksgiving with family?Dan U dao_nguu@... Color coding for safety: Windows Live Hotmail alerts you to suspicious email. Sign up today.